Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just now, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Okay, I get it. I'm totally following this plot, and everything is so clear and obvious. 

Don't you want to watch a Thai lakorn now, chingu?

:hwaiting2:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Turns out the ML was a virgin! :scream: So he says that the FL now has to take responsibility for it because she seduced him.

This certainly explains why the snake ex-wife was sleeping with his dad instead!

So snake ex-wife is basically just a snake at this point. Wait, no, she is ex-wife of his father, to snake ex-step-mother-aka-current-step-sister? 

I'm going to find something on yt to recover from this. 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Don't you want to watch a Thai lakorn now, chingu?

No...

:sad1:

Never again, in my next ten life times.

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

So snake ex-wife is basically just a snake at this point. Wait, no, she is ex-wife of his father, to snake ex-step-mother-aka-current-step-sister? 

Yes, I don't think she can be called snake ex-wife because he didn't make her his "wife" through sexy times.... :emmm:

Let's just call her snake, shall we?

2 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Never again, in my next ten life times.

Omo! You and @confusedheart could be twins! That's exactly what she said :scream:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Let's just call her snake, shall we?

I think so, too. It's suits her more, probably.

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

That's exactly what she said :scream:

I'm so understanding right now. I was such a fool to not listen to wiser than me.

:criesariver:

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

In the meantime a full compilation of Joongryeon's story for @the_sweetroad :kiss_wink:

Thank you, chingu! That was some stellar acting by those two, and I'm glad I got the (full??) story of them through just a 4-minute video. Seems like a powerful, crazy heartbreaking love story. You guys are still hoping they get together at the end, right?

Lee Soo Hyuk has a great voice. :wub:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

18 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Lee Soo Hyuk has a great voice. :wub:

Yes, his voice is daebak! :wub:

I posted another video after the one you were tagged in. Check that one out, because it has a better narration of their full story.

You might see the red thread around her wrist? That red thread was connected to Joong Gil's wrist back in the day when they fell in love. It signifies that they are soulmates. That thread between them broke when she committed suicide, and it means that they will never reunite again in their next lives. :tears: The connection between them is severed forever.

But we are all hoping so much that the thread can be mended somehow. They didn't part because they didn't love each other. It was due to external factors. It's so heartbreaking, chingu.
:criesariver:

EDIT: The video again

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

You might see the red thread around her wrist? That red thread was connected to Joong Gil's wrist back in the day when they fell in love. It signifies that they are soulmates. That thread between them broke when she committed suicide, and it means that they will never reunite again in their next lives. :tears: The connection between them is severed forever.

Very sad!

But they're together now in the modern world, so hopefully they can overcome this destiny?

And are you guys really just getting all of this story through 2 - 3 minute clips in each episode? Seems like they could've built an entire series around this story.

In other words - what's the rest of the show about?! :blink:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

But they're together now in the modern world, so hopefully they can overcome this destiny?

He cannot remember her because of the broken thread but she remembers everything as punishment for committing suicide. :tears:

But he's starting to get some memories back, and we have no idea how, but we hope they find a way to reunite these lovers in their next lives. Hopefully we at least will see them as youngsters falling in love again in the last episode.

And are you guys really just getting all of this story through 2 - 3 minute clips in each episode? Seems like they could've built an entire series around this story.

Unfortunately yes... :bawling: Joongryeon's story has been the most compelling one and we've seen 2-3 minutes per episode of it (that is, until ep 14). This is one of the major reasons why the ratings are so low. Everyone wanted to see Lee Soo Hyuk and Kim Hee Sun more than the actual webtoon storyline and it's just really a travesty that we're in this situation.

:onfirex:

In other words - what's the rest of the show about?! :blink:

@Ameera Ali twin's oppa being annoying. :smashes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

My foolish, young self, so painful to watch this, those hopes, and expectations. My younger, oh, my younger self from three hours ago. 

You loved it, didn't you? :dorakiss:

I still have 30 mins of ep 4 left - to your delight! :dorashakes:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

He cannot remember her because of the broken thread but she remembers everything as punishment for committing suicide.

And having memories locked by his boss, who seems to be on a path to make them together (hopefully), by making a promise regardless the red thread. 

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

You loved it, didn't you? 

Yeah, it was fun. 

:heart4:

30 min? Are they running out of ideas, plot is slowing down after the major plot twist of plot twists? 

:popcornjackson:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

UPDATE ON THAI LAKORN:

The ML admitted to the whole village that he and FL are married and that they slept together. Including the FL's BFF and the village girl who was hoping to marry him.

Apparently he is now very much in love with the FL and wants to marry her for real.

One night of passion, and the man is whipped....

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Apparently he is now very much in love with her and wants to marry her for real.

What a gullible guy. Where is the village man in all of this? Should he be more active? And what about the BFF? And the girl who is running after the ML? And snake? How is she doing? Maybe lost on the road to the next bus stop? 

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

What a gullible guy. Where is the village man in all of this? Should he be more active? And what about the BFF? And the girl who is running after the ML? And snake? How is she doing? Maybe lost on the road to the next bus stop? 

They're taking it hard of course. Oh, and it looks like we're getting another bed scene. Thai lakorns are not like K-dramas.There is a lot more sexy time in lakorns.

Happy Joy GIF by HyperX

UPDATE: Yup, the ML seduced the FL this time.

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

23 minutes ago, agenth said:

anyone who wants to hear awesome soundtrack ^

Chingu you are indefatigable! :lol: I admire you!

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

Unfortunately yes... :bawling: Joongryeon's story has been the most compelling one and we've seen 2-3 minutes per episode of it (that is, until ep 14). This is one of the major reasons why the ratings are so low. Everyone wanted to see Lee Soo Hyuk and Kim Hee Sun more than the actual webtoon storyline and it's just really a travesty that we're in this situation.

Really a bummer. Seems like Joongryeon's story is so well done, too.

14 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

And having memories locked by his boss, who seems to be on a path to make them together (hopefully), by making a promise regardless the red thread. 

Sounds like he could be a key player then.

Keep me posted!

Guys, I need to run. Have a good night! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I'm done with ep 4. Preview for ep 5: There is gonna be a time jump and the ML is gonna have an accident and get amnesia. He's gonna forget that he has a wife and apparently a son.

Wonder if we're gonna get a truck of doom too?

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1