Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Though I'm a CD fan but extremely selective. I think I watch less than 5 dramas a year. Coz time is precious.

Can you recommend some good historical cdramas, please? I prefer the ones with funny elements.

Team Add, now is our chance to get the number back to 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Thong Thin Have you never watched a cdrama?

I have watched a few - they're a bit too long for my liking, but they know how to make hilarious dramas. Last one I watched was Oh My General. It's about a female general who is forced to marry a spoiled man-child. It's funny because of the gender role reversal.  She's totally cool and strong, and he's the one acting like a woman in the relationship. 

+2

Nope, I don't have the interest to watch Cdrama. 

No matter how good looking are those guys still cannot convince me to watch. 

:blush:

@Wuzetian the C stands for correction.

And CS stands for Carpal Syndrome. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@BlackLotus1025 Well my twin @Abs_ triggered and I are big fans of abs.... We like some abs more than others, but not sure we can classify the perfect abs. Check out our abs appreciation thread :joy:

I finished Green Book and started on 3 Idiots yesterday.

Wow! I sure will check this out. Haha. How was it so far? I had to pause replying her earlier because I had to watch "Wonder Woman". Haha! I didn't know it was such a long movie. Haha. What's Green Book about?

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Currently not watching any. 

Temporary stop Times, Sissphur and Vincenzo :D

@BlackLotus1025 don't be alarm when you check the abs thread :w00t:

Thanks for the warning! And hooray for Vincenzo! Almost five hours left for it to be aired here. Haha! Oh did you stop watching it? How come? 

@partyon Did you start and stop watching Vincenzo? How come you didn't want to watch it anymore? Haha! Yes, he has a new hairstyle now. Back to the straight one; I prefer the previous hairstyle though. Haha. And yes, I used to be a huge Big Bang fan because I was married to T.O.P (in my dreams!) and I was rooting for GD and Sandara Park to date, but I'm not sure if that ship did/is going to sail. Haha. 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@Thong Thin I think that @BlackLotus1025 is visiting the Ultimate Abs thread. :D

Let's go for 400 while she's gone :D

Hahaha! OMGosh! Where's Team Subtract at? Haha! It's the movie's fault. Haha!

58 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@partyon yes, very unlikely and I think one of the actor even apologized.

Two days back I read Ji Soo company was sued. 

@BlackLotus1025 either fainted or swooning at the abs thread! 

Hahaha! Now, I'm thinking if I should go to the thread. I might get so preoccupied and forget this thread. Haha! You guys had such great teamwork. My teammates will probably be back anytime soon. Hahaha! Watch out! Haha! :hwaiting:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

7 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Hahaha! Now, I'm thinking if I should go to the thread. I might get so preoccupied and forget this thread. Haha! You guys had such great teamwork. My teammates will probably be back anytime soon. Hahaha! Watch out! Haha!

You should go visit the thread! :D

:byebye2:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

53 minutes ago, partyon said:

You see, when I switch teams, most of the time the team I switched to ends up winning. People ask how I always manage to do it.

It's called tactics, people. Don't be afraid to lure people away from the add subtract thread if needed. :joy:

@Thong Thin @sadthe1st Let's show them the power of abs... I mean (Team) Add!

:wow1:

Aha! So this is the reason why the abs thread was directed to me, eh? Hahaha! Nice tactic you have there guys. Haha.

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@BlackLotus1025 I thought you have fainted!.

Currently on kdrama slump, too tired to watch by the time permits. 

I can only watch during the night, day time makes me sleepy. 

I haven't fainted yet but I might anytime soon seeing how far you guys have reached! Haha! Suddenly felt like the 300 movie to me. Haha!

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Did you start and stop watching Vincenzo? How come you didn't want to watch it anymore?

I dropped it after ep 5 because the drama couldn't manage to keep me interested and invested.

The episodes are also too long.

I am not watching any k-drama currently. Have been watching a few Thai lakorns to kill the time, and found a Thai Danish oppa in the process. :love:

6980c3c71896003aff837970cf7407eb.jpg

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

I dropped it after ep 5 because the drama couldn't manage to keep me interested and invested.

The episodes are also too long.

I am not watching any k-drama currently. Have been watching a few Thai lakorns to kill the time, and found a Thai Danish oppa in the process. :love:

You should give it one more chance! Episode 8 is super funny. Haha! Thai lakorns? Who did you find?

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@partyon Thai Danish oppa :love:

Yes, I know! :love: He's so tall too!

d37f39381f36b6f6e97ac0dd5819a6f9.jpg

@BlackLotus1025 no, no, no.

We love you here, just that @partyon wants you to know there is such a thread in case you would like to drool at those hot sexy abs!

No, I actually want to get the number up :D

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Just now, Thong Thin said:

@partyon Thai Danish oppa :love:

@BlackLotus1025 no, no, no.

We love you here, just that @partyon wants you to know there is such a thread in case you would like to drool at those hot sexy abs!

:w00t:

Haha! I know, I know. Haha! It's a matter of priority at the moment. Haha. But thank you guys for making this so fun and enjoyable. Haha! I wish I could thank @Nodame but she hasn't been around lately.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

Can you recommend some good historical cdramas, please? I prefer the ones with funny elements.

Team Add, now is our chance to get the number back to 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tough question...Trying hard to remember what I've watched...

A good one that I've watched 3x Tiger and Rose... Just only 24 episodes...Heard they making Season 2 soon...Another modern one will be Dating in the Kitchen 24 episodes also...Both of these have the same FL...

@MayanEcho Any other recommendations? Guess you would have watched more Cdramas than me in a year...Lol...

+2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3