Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, staygold said:

Awesome! Now I am curious what all you said. :D

Let's just say she has a glimpse now of my crazyness :lol: 

@USAFarmgirlThat's you? :o Omo, you're beautiful.

4 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

Is @Dhakra handsome? Will she fall for him? Lol jk

PossibleB)Well, the camera angle doesn't do me a favor though, but that's the price to pay if you want HD Quality.

Well, that's for others to decide, but I would call myself average. :rolleyes: 

@jeijei:expressionless:Thank you? I know I should have shown more beard. Teenager. Pff. Do I have to remember you that you were in charge of

SUpLB30.gif&key=c6673e44f2791ed8eb34953c

I never got rid off it!

@Lmangla I was in same college, for a little time, moved to other at sophomore year when she was just freshman. Haha yes I was

@jeijei but I just do basic compile, is it okay? Just got a news that I had to work overtime and I'm not really into video editing haha more on taking

@Dhakra hahaha you answer that yourself I expect triplem or kokodus would describe that

and yes her fairy @USAFarmgirl is beautiful I hope she will see it soon:D 

• Like 3

I guessed right :D@CatchMine_ID friend: you must be a pretty special guy. I read this research article that online forums are very old fashioned compared to modern apps like facebook. because we only know each other by display name and our conversations are around a hobby, our interactions are more real even though it is virtual. it is not like we have to show off to anyone here and there is no need to save face. so we are free to be ourselves and just chat about what we like. so to give her your password makes you a special guy and shows how much she trusts you that she would share this part of her world with you. hope she wakes up soon and changes her password so you can't log in though! :tongue: you can just make another account if you want. hahahahah

• Like 4

ahoy @TRaNz !

giphy.gif

@Dhakra ~ it is just mathematics. hahahaha.. so pretend you are 29 and you look 19, now isnt that cool? the only reason it would be bad is you end up with an ajummah and look like her son...

@jeijei ~ we all look a little strange after our workout. hahahha... I look like einstein's niece with my wild hair. hahahahah...

Edited by Lmangla
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so would it possible to add some shimmering stardust/sunlight kind of effect that dances across the screen from one jpg to another?

You can pick transition effects between two elements (images or video clips). Atleast that is what I noted. *I am someone who recently figured out how to make gifs so take what I say with a jar of salt* :tongue:

+2

• Like 2

750?

@Lmangla I bet she not thinks like that. I always have this sceptic reaction towards her Kdrama fanatic, I feel kinda trolled here. So lost. Haha but Yoo Ah-in so great I think I will change my perspective to Kentertainment world. I'm sorry Kdrama lovers?

What the.. Haha

• Like 2

hahahah... we won't hold it against you if you don't like kdramas @CatchMine_ID friend :D .. but trust me, as a woman myself, there is no way I would randomly give my soompi password to anyone. this is a special place to me and unless I trust him and feel safe letting him see this side of me, I wouldn't even let him know my display name. kekeke.. so you are special whether you know it or not. :wub:

• Like 1

@Lmangla haha I'm glad but I feel want to try Kdramas like now lol curious. But trust me too, she didn't give this to her another friend cause their taste in Kdrama or music so different from her so she can't trust them if this account may be will continue running and change her brand... If she away. No

• Like 1

Well i cant say that, because some of my friends know my password and since i use the same password for anything and everything... it wouldnt be so much difficult for them to hack my soompi account. LOLOL. 

• Like 1

see... thats what I mean. she can trust you @CatchMine_ID friend with her account because you won't change it or do something bad. so yes, a guy you can trust and rely is special.

LOL @kokodus ~ feel like I should give you a lecture on passwords but I won't :lol:

Edited by Lmangla
  • Like 1

hahaha.... @kokodus ~ well you are going to be a dentist and unless for some reason, you end up in some workplace where the computer asks you to change password and then basically frowns when you don't give it something good, it is difficult to explain how it is to have good passwords. hahahah... what you need is a computer telling you that your password sucks! hahahahha :lol:

and why isn't @TRaNz returning my wave? do I need to post pics of a car wheel?

smart-car-wheel-rims-genius-darwin-3-lug

or maybe some McD? uncle google library pics of maccas doesn't look appetizing. never mind, here's french fries instead. I want a wave back tranz.... :tongue:

Air-Fryer-French-Fries-closeup.jpg

• Like 2