Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I realize I have no drama to watch anymore on Wednesday & Thursday. :wacko: Any recommendations? Otherwise I just binge watch the new season of 'House of Cards'.

@gzb21Uh, a new face, somebody completly new, Welcome to our small little soompi world. 

@gzb21That's six years old. And I think I already began to watch it and dropped it....and I believe it was because it was too much rom for me :D 

638B)  @gzb21  WELCOME...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBFwkWn9cs-iiPl7USf_r

@triplem  Hope your not working to hard!  I forgot about Lookout will have to take a peek at that one too!:)

@packmule3 where the heck are you???  You're being missed!!!!:sweatingbullets::tears:

Edited by Guest
spelling

@triplemI just love this drama to death, it has everything I need :D An amazing female second lead, a team of skilled people, crime-scenes, maybe even a love story and a funny hacking guy. :D I had to make this gif the moment I watched it. My gifs always come in handy :D They express my feelings where aren't just enough.

@gzb21I hope you enjoy your pause

@USAFarmgirlA peak won't be enough, you have to stare at it :D I just love it.

640:)

@Dhakra since you and @triplem love it I will watch it tonight for sure:)

triplem did you finish MSR if you did read this...

Spoiler

I would have used these very words on @Dhakra the ones YM's Mom said to her...

"  We never know when something will begin...  Is there a rule that love has to start a certain way?  Everyone dates... No, everyone wants to date.  Don't be scared of getting hurt and don't hesitate because of what other people might think...  Just Do IT!!!!!  Keep your head up"  I would have added don't be afraid of past mistakes or fears because everything could be amazing in front of you...

Triplem I loved this drama mostly because it was encouraging to see two people who fell in love because they let go and got caught up in a moment no prior planning or creating it just happened and it was so powerful it lasted within them both without even seeing each other for years.  It was the best example of how love can endure and survive within your heart without even trying...:heart:

640:)

@phikyl  Thanks for sharing about @packmule3 she was the one who invited me and I guess I just got worried.  It may be silly but it's pretty much how I am.  I consider those I meet and those names on the left important enough that when I don't see one of them I wonder if they are OK??  It makes no difference where they are or for that matter who they are... Made up name or even personality it's still a part of who they are to me... Thanks again:wub: