Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@packmule3 mayyyyybe. :phew: 

Last night was date night [SO and my work schedules about to get hectic so probably the last one for a while] so I was 5 or 6 pages behind. :lol: 

7 hours ago, fikachuuu said:

@packmule3  @staygold Yeah I love OTP is pretty solid and trustful of each other. I like how HG doesn't question if SR likes him or CY like alot of other otps do..I actually thought CY's development from ep 12 to 13 was a little too fast. Like suddenly he is ok..:huh:

Agree. I like it that the two don't have drama. I thought HG would be jealous of CY when CY told him that he was meeting SR to tell her something (grrr. Was he messing around with HG's brain? So petty). But the following day, HG simple declared to SR that CY's talk with SR didn't matter to him one bit because he wouldn't let anybody take her from him anyway. That's my boy! Why be insecure?

And -- don't read @staygold until after Ep 14

Spoiler

In Ep 14, didn't he call up SR to the audio room when he felt burdened by the whole suicide attempt/accident of his band mate?  He does see her then as a partner/helpmate and confidante. 

Date night > soompi anytime of course, @phikyl

• Like 1

im trying to catch up on Chicago Typewriter and start on Tunnel. Is Tunnel romantic too, @phikyl? I tried that Secret Romance (I've to check the correct title) but the lead female seems to be another nitwit. And she can't handle her drink. Ugh. I can already tell where this story is going: 

edit to add spoiler

Spoiler

she drinks too much. They have unprotected sex. She's embarrassed to face the guy in the morning so leaves before he wakes up. He thinks he's been set up because he's rich. 

Am I close enough?

• Like 1

530:D

Goblin.... A story about love that endures more than ones lifetime, holds on through what is known and unknown, heaven and hell...  Above and beyond anyone's imagination.  Makes the impossible, possible two hearts locked within one anothers where even death cannot hold them back.  For they will always seek and always find each other they are soulmates for all time....

2 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Agree. I like it that the two don't have drama. I thought HG would be jealous of CY when CY told him that he was meeting SR to tell her something (grrr. Was he messing around with HG's brain? So petty). But the following day, HG simple declared to SR that CY's talk with SR didn't matter to him one bit because he wouldn't let anybody take her from him anyway. That's my boy! Why be insecure?

And -- don't read @staygold until after Ep 14

Hide contents

In Ep 14, didn't he call up SR to the audio room when he felt burdened by the whole suicide attempt/accident of his band mate?  He does see her then as a partner/helpmate and confidante. 

Date night > soompi anytime of course, @phikyl

HG handled it pretty well in that scene,also in the scene with YN when she offered to send him home,which he politely declined and when she asked him what was special about SR (something like that I can't remember what she said exactly).

Spoiler

Yeah I think I wrote in one of my posts that that scene reminded me of I think in ep 13? (its the ep where SR's grandma got admitted into hospital) where SR was not able to cry in front of CY but she did when HG arrived at the hospital.I guess they both see each other as helpmate/confidante etc.

• Like 1

@packmule3 No clue honestly. I haven't even glanced at anything but The Liar and his Lover. No time! I don't think it is though. The synopsis sounded more like a psychological thriller than anything....

1 hour ago, fikachuuu said:

HG handled it pretty well in that scene,also in the scene with YN when she offered to send him home,which he politely declined and when she asked him what was special about SR (something like that I can't remember what she said exactly).

Hide contents

Yeah I think I wrote in one of my posts that that scene reminded me of I think in ep 13? (its the ep where SR's grandma got admitted into hospital) where SR was not able to cry in front of CY but she did when HG arrived at the hospital.I guess they both see each other as helpmate/confidante etc.

yes! I liked his answer to YN's offer to drive him home. It was simple, direct, and straight from the heart. 

Just like his response to YN in Episode 14: 

spoiler

Spoiler

when YN offered to pretend to be HG's gf to cover up for SR, and HG declined without hesitation, because SR wasn't going to like that course of action. I thought it was sweet that he was considerate of SR's reaction. Her feelings were his priority. 

I like that they're both making decisions that take into consideration the other person's wants and needs. Just like a real couple. So far, I'm satisfied with the direction of the OTP's relationship so I can't complain about the drama. No matter the crapola HG is getting from his company management, I feel like he can handle it as long as he knows she's rooting for him. 

Too bad we can't say the same thing for President Choi. In some ways, he and CY are kinda in the same boat. They're both on Team B. :wink:

The female president is undoubtedly a better manager compared to him, just like HG is supremely a better musician compared to CY. That's why both of them are insecure of their tenure in the company/band, and are always conspiring behind-the-scene to secure a better position.

• Like 1