[Drama 2014/2015] Dr. Frost 닥터 프로스트

conankung

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MaknaeC

Hi everyone, my first post here~~~I already read a few chapters of the webtoon and I love it. Really looking forward to this drama. November 23 please come faster!  :x :x :x

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"“Doctor Frost” Song Chang Ui: “I Had to Bleach My Hair Five Times”an0ya November 18, 20140“Doctor Frost” Song Chang Ui: “I Had to Bleach My Hair Five Times”

Actor Song Chang Ui has confessed that transforming his hair for the role of Frost was not exactly a piece of cake.

On November 18, the press conference of OCN’s upcoming drama, “Doctor Frost,” was held at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul. In addition to the male lead Song Chang Ui, cast members Jung Eun ChaeSung Ji Roo, and Lee Yoon Ji participated in the event.

Regarding his new hairstyle, Song Chang Ui revealed, “Achieving white hair was burdensome. I bleached my hair five times in two days. Because of that, my hair began to fall off. To solve the situation, I wore a wig. Whenever it was windy on set, I had trouble [keeping the hair in place].”

“I put great effort into my appearance,” the actor added. In addition to dying his hair, Song Chang Ui lost a noticeable amount of weight for the role.

Meanwhile, “Doctor Frost” will premiere on November 23.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/18/doctor-frost-song-chang-ui-i-had-to-bleach-my-hair-five-times/

Some interviews and photos from the press conference by Dramabeans.

Dr. Frost hopes for another adaptation success story by javabeans | November 18, 2014 | 18 Comments

drfrost3-1.jpg

OCN is getting ready to launch Dr. Frost, its webtoon-adapted psychological procedural drama that just held its press conference on November 18, where the cast talked about its expectations and character descriptions.

The drama stars Song Chang-eui as the frosty-haired (and frosty-hearted?) lead character who teaches psychology, tends bar, and can read the minutest details of a person’s expressions, which helps in his additional job as police consultant. I don’t know when he finds the time to eat or sleep, but maybe he’s part robot; it wouldn’t be much of a stretch, considering that the character is as emotionless as one. After suffering an accident, he lost his ability to feel emotions but gained that convenient skill in reading faces. (I saw the microexpression concept used as a brief plot point in another cable drama this past week, Liar Game, and immediately thought of this show.)

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/11/dr-frost-hopes-for-another-adaptation-success-story/

Lee Yoon Ji's interview at the press conference.

Lee Yoon Ji talks about her marriage + support from her mother-in-law as an actress

November 19, 2014 @ 7:13 am

Recently married actress Lee Yoon Ji talked about her life after marriage, her new house arrangement, and the support she received from her mother-in-law during a recent press conference held on November 18 for the upcoming OCN drama, 'Doctor Frost'. 

The actress told the press, "My house has turned into a PC room," revealing that she had spent hours on end reading the webtoon to prepare for her new role in the drama. 'Doctor Frost' is based on a popular webtoon of the same title written by Lee Jong Bum.

More: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/lee-yoon-ji-talks-about-her-marriage-support-from-her-mother-in-law-as-an-actress

Guest MaknaeC

Has anyone here ever seen Jung Eun Chae's acting? Is she a good actress? I've never seen her movies or dramas before. Need some enlightenment about her ^^

EP1 text preview
1st case of Dr. Frost: Another's Desire
Per the department dean Professor Cheon's recommendation, top star actress Yoo Anna requests a consultation with Dr. Frost and confesses that someone is trying to kill her. To investigate, Frost and Assistant Yoon Sung Ah go in to Anna's house. While looking in her room, they find a trace of someone else instead of Anna. What is the hidden truth behind a top star actress who receives a death threat?

Archived