[Drama 2014] 9th Boy/Plus Nine Boys - 아홉수 소년 - Thank You For Watching!

iloveporkandbeans

ravendark said: Watched first episode raw and all I can say ( even I dont understand most of it) awsome. Seems very good storyline. Hooked from first episode, I hope it will be a one of the good dramas I follow:) Anyone know how many episodes there will be? cant find anywhere...

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyeong! I saw in some sites too that it's going to be a 16ep show. Loved the first episode! Started out with the four boys having mishaps. Omma's and baby don goo's jaw drop while watching tv gots me rolling. :))
tumblr_nb3v4nAHNq1sc9j44o10_400.gif
http://immadame.tumblr.com/post/96150190235/plus-nine-boys-9l

How warm it must be to live in that house with all those 4 gorgeous faces.<3 @PeggyM‌ me tooo! I need my eng subs now!! 8-> 8-} =P~

[TWITTER]29.8.2014: #SUNGJAE

[TRANS]Kang Mingu during the waiting time of “Plus Nine Boys” shooting… ㅋ
Everybody! Today finally there’s the first broadcast of “Plus Nine Boys”
Everyone please, you have to watch necessarily the first broadcast in tv at 8:40 on Tvn!
Ah… look forward to it…
Ah also because it’s my first time on the bump….D…

[KOR]아홉수소년 촬영 대기시간 강민구…ㅋ

여러분! 오늘 드디어 아홉수소년 첫방을합니다!

모두8시40분에 tvn으로!!!본방사수 꼭 해주세요!

아…기대돼…

아그리구 펌프는 처음이라….D…

Crd. @BTOB_6SJ

BTOB (Born TO Beat) México

tumblr_inline_nb25w8NQRF1rhmr3h.jpg

http://btobmexico.tumblr.com/post/96071189208/twitter-29-8-2014-sungjae

Guest nancykimlee

I read an article about how this drama will feature indie music, and is considered a jukebox drama with each episode being a track. Immediately, I'm drawn to the music and its lyrics, and happy to hear some of my favorite k-indie bands be featured. It's definitely a nice accompaniment to the endearing characters and their relationships and circumstances.
"Track 1" songsCoffee shop with Jin Goo, Se Young, Jae Bum and friend:

Bus with Jin Goo gazing at a sleeping Se Young:
Bus stop phone call for Jin Goo: 10cm - 마음Jin Goo on the bus looking at pics of Se Young:
Bus scene where Jin Goo gets lost in her smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvaZ4fw-bLAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5qN_Gk-KdgThen the radio request replays 
Jin Goo running at the end:
Jin Goo seeing Jae Bum + Se Young (wahhh!): 10cm - 이제.여기서.그만
Okay, how adorable are Jin Goo's affections for an oblivious Se Young? The bus rides and the joy upon receiving her chocolates were just d'aww! I love their dynamic, and how our seemingly playboy is just head over heels for his buddy - which btw, I love that she eats! It's pretty awesome and a nice deviation from the usual work of fate or chaebol/candy. I can't wait for more backstory on what happened between them that makes him so hesitant, and now it's even trickier when you throw in Jae Bum. 
Overall, I like, and will be looking forward to more of our plus nine men and their female counterparts. :) 
@iloveporkandbeans @peggyM :x

just finished the pilot ep, and I was impressed! :D
poor Jingoo though I was totally expecting him to bump into those two... 
and what's good the drama is aired twice a week! unlike some other ones on tvN haha looking forward for tomorrow to watch it with subs :)

Just finished watching eng subs and my heart sunk for Jin Goo. Just when he had the courage to confess comes a big rock (a semi-hot rock actually :x ) that crushed my baby's heart.tumblr_nb3v4nAHNq1sc9j44o1_400.gif
http://immadame.tumblr.com/post/96150190235/plus-nine-boys-9l

Everything is not going so smoothly with the boys. I hope the mom stays sane enough to guide the boys. Also, I hope her age is nowhere near 59.. X_X
Thank you for the list of BGM @nancykimlee‌. Will put this up on page 1 for others to see. :x @bacom‌ ahjummmmaaaa! the Kang's samchun is already on!!! ODISO????????? PALLLII WAAAA!!!! [-O<

TRACK 2 starts.

JIN GOO in the shower.(@PeggyM you'll love this openning scene I swear!) Went to work without having breaky. He's so gloomy. :( Reaches the office and saw Ma seyoung and remembers what he witnessed last night. Wahhhh!!!! Poor baby :( His burden continues as he observes (thanks to his table location) se young and jae bum's moves.

Guest itashee

class="content-title" “Plus Nine Boys” Is Off to a Good Start, Number One in Time Slot for Target Audience
jun2yng August 30, 2014

plus-nine-boys.png

New tvN drama “Plus Nine Boys” has gotten off on a good first foot. The first episode aired on August 29, and turned out to be an excellent combination of an interesting storyline, unique characters, and direction. Viewer ratings for the show were positive, the drama hitting an average of 1.2 percent and peaking at 2 percent. For its target audience (ages 20-49), the ratings were number one for its time slot.

The drama introduces three brothers and their uncle, all ten years apart, and all at the fateful ‘nine’ age: nine-year-old cutie Kang Dong Woo (played by Choi Ro Woon), 19-year-old judo boy Kang Min Goo (BTOB Yook Sungjae), 29-year-old tour planner Kang Jin Goo (Kim Young Kwang), and 39-year-old variety producer Goo Kwang Soo (Oh Jung Sae).

In addition to fresh the story line, the drama features indie music for its soundtrack, such as Garlixx’s “Handsome,” Standing Egg’s “Confession,” and Peterpan Complex’s “To You.”

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/30/plus-nine-boys-is-off-to-a-good-start-number-one-in-time-slot-for-target-audience/

While watching today the guy who was eating with the Guys Mom told her that only one of them will find a good fortune in this black jinx,waiting to confirm it but that's what i understood,only one will find his light among the 4 and be happy...(hinting that one of the guys current problems will bring a good result)I might be a bit mean but i think this jinx will be a good thing for the maknae,he really needs to learn something and shred off that "diva celebrity" thing he has and that without talent his face won't help him forever...can't even imagine how would have grown up to be with that future arogant personality thinking he is better that anyone I'm really waiting to see each one's jorney and how they handle this dark period in their life and how they overcome it finding their own light in what looks like a dead end..I'm expecting that the PD will really put his mind into the new project and make it a succes 

Just finished the first episode with subs and all I have to say is ..... drama, I'm IN ! :x :x the music is really nice ( 10CM , ppl!!!!! .... PDnim just add Lee Juck or Epitone Project and I'll be a fan of yours forevaaa T_T) , the 4 leads are great especially the PD( Oh Jung Se is brilliant as always ) and the poor Jin Goo x_x
Patiently waiting for subs of ep 2 ..

My take is that Mom is out of the bad luck of the family,i think the one cursed with this 9 "luck" is the Husband side aka boys family not her's...so they inherited as well...Curious about the uncle,is he from Mom family or Dad family...also curious to find out what happened in the past and what mistake did Jin Goo to Sae Young...i hint she likes him but from what might happened in the past she closed her heart to see him as a man and only as a friend mentaining their relationship but who knows,i see from his expression when he talks with his friend at the bar that he feels bad even now after all those years and even if they kept their good relationship he still kept his feeling for himself because of the past...it would be intresting if she liked someone else as well...kinda sad about the hinting love triangle because of the boys friendship,hope it won't be damagedcurious about what bad luck will come next to him...oh loving the indie music...I really like the vibe of the show.... :x

My take is that Mom is out of the bad luck of the family,i think the one cursed with this 9 "luck" is the Husband side aka boys family not her's...so they inherited as well...
Curious about the uncle,is he from Mom family or Dad family...
also curious to find out what happened in the past and what mistake did Jin Goo to Sae Young...i hint she likes him but from what might happened in the past she closed her heart to see him as a man and only as a friend mentaining their relationship but who knows,i see from his expression when he talks with his friend at the bar that he feels bad even now after all those years and even if they kept their good relationship he still kept his feeling for himself because of the past...it would be intresting if she liked someone else as well...kinda sad about the hinting love triangle because of the boys friendship,hope it won't be damaged
curious about what bad luck will come next to him...
oh loving the indie music...
I really like the vibe of the show.... :x

The uncle is from the mother's side, they both have the same surname Koo, while the boys are Kang :)

Guest TerezaT

I have finished ep 1 with sub. What a ... drama! Very ordinary boys but original concept. The 39 looks hilarious himself and the 9 is absolutely cute.

Archived