[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

BS back to work:
YS: He said that he wants to live as other people doJH: Living like others isn't an easy thing to do...YS: From my point of view, i don't think he knows how others actually live...what's so good about it, really? Anyway, i think he really meant it, seeing that he has returned as Park Bong Soo. He also said that he has quit being Healer but really, i think he just got fired. Haha...MH: Nuna talked about u a lot.YS: Really? What did she say?MH: She wants to see u. She asked me to make an excuse because she miss u, to ask u to make another special report...YS: Really? Let's do that...YS to MH: There's a person that i know. That person kinda lives in a different world. Actually that person did live in a world different than other people. Now a person like that is saying that he wants to live normally in our world, i find him to be a little funny and a little pitiful also. That person is exactly like a cat in the jungle, the type that will just sleep all the time if there isn't anything to hunt, him getting paid is such a waste...YS: His dream is so simple, to live normally as others...but then that's what he wants so i'm accepting it. Actually he's a just a little older than me, but his behavior is like a 13 child's...so i'll just have to protect him..MH: That person is a guy?YS: Yes.MH: A guy that u like?YS: Yes.

missed two episodes, no, it's now three and I can't forgive myselfffff!! ~X( Definitely not the best time for me to get left behind since it'll just be 2 more episodes then the end. Wah! Jung Hoo-yahh, Bong Sook-ah, biyane. I'll break a leg and make sure I'll finish watching all eps tomorrow! #-o

Sofa scene:
MH: Aren't u two being too obvious?JH: Chae Young Shin can't sleep with other people around.MH: How about u?JH: Because i'm not just anyone.MH: Look here (takes a picture)JH: Ah, I don't really like having my picture taken.MH: I've always liked taking pictures.JH: But u will have to fight with oroshin now, right?MH: Yes.JH: Will YS be in danger?MH: I don't know. Want to take her far away? It will be easier to live normally if u two go far away..JH: I'm hesitating....MH: Why?JH: I thought about the reason why i am hesitating like this and i think it's all because of u...us two running away together and leaving u behind is a little....i can't do that...MH: I'm so moved...JH: But i can't live without YS now...so i could throw u away if it's for her sake.MH: It's alright.

@aroma83‌ thank you for translating.

JH: But i can't live without YS now...so i can throw u away if it's for her sake.

MH: It's alright.

This part of conversation means Healer will choose to save YS if both YS and MH are in danger, like tonight.

I got scared with the shadow behind this conversation. X_X

Oh Lord, where to start....

Ok, first of all, I want to apologize for not being present and giving you my hilarious (or so I think) live-cap. See, my dad's not well and I had to drive him around from hospital to hospital. My mum's crying and I worry for her health. So, suffice to say, with all the driving, I've been busy today. So I'm really sorry, and for myself as well, as I think I missed one of the best episodes so far. It's late into the night so I can't watch the episode. I read your awesome recaps and hilarious comments (nod @uctqepe and @tiendoank and my pervy friend, @namyo) and watched a clip here and there. And I loved it!

So, Moon Shik, I'm still in a forgiving mood, since his younger version is doing me iiiiiinnn.. He's so adorable. <3 And young Joon Seok is SO HOT! Omo... <3 O_O And I think I caught a glimpse of humanity in Moon Shik when he pulled Joon Seok away from the baddies and when Joon Seok fell, Moon Shik was a friend enough to pull him back to his feet and drag him to the car. And did he- omo! Did they HOLD HANDS?! <3 I'm bromance shipping them, don't stop me. In my lala land, where Moon Shik is the younger version hottie who gets action.. Anyway, I'm still holding on for Moon Shik to redeem himself. Don't disappoint me, old man.

My (and @uctqepe's and @ruzikie's) hot ahjussi made my day with the adorable photoshoots and cute bromantic moments with Jung Hoo. I seriously ship their bromance too <3.. These men in this drama is making me bat both ways- Argh! I love hot ahjussi SO EFFING MUCH that if the writers even think of killing him, I'm gonna go to korea to rally against them. With an axe. And ammo. Oh, and a gun. X(

The OTP is killing me here. I seriously adore these two and want to supply them with a bed whenever they are together all, "Go make puppies :-* !". Seriously. They are the happy ingredients in my life. My unnie hates Park Min Young, but I love her SO MUCH <3. And Ji Chang Wook.. <3 My friends from the TaNyang thread know how much I adore this puppy. So I burst out laughing hard at the Bong Sookie moments with dad and Jealous Bong Sookie. He's the best, I tell you. :D

This drama is my happy pill. I watch this and faint with happiness. Oh, and I kiss my screen a lot too. If oppa knows that the monitor is regularly sanitized with my saliva, he'll X( - too much violence..

Another thing, I can't predict with this drama. I've often told about the smallville vibe in this drama, but we all know Clark Kent and Lois Lane will survive by the end. But like Master's Sun (which I cried buckets over), I'm unsure whether anybody will die :(. Master's Sun gave me an unexpected scene when SPOILER! the hero dies and becomes a temporary ghost :'( END SPOILER! and I've never cried as much as I did at that point. Healer is the same. The sex and cuddling was predictable because Duh! one of Song Ji Na's assistants (anneyonghaseyo, sunbaenim! <3) is lurking here, but death? *chills*

Btw, Secretary Hunchback should die... Not by Healer, but by somebody else coz Healer promised Mrs. Healer that he doesn't kill... Talking about, where's the kisses and the love-making? I miss JCW's skin... <3

minozyeh said: @aroma83‌ thank you for translating. JH: But i can't live without YS now...so i can throw u away if it's for her sake. MH: It's alright. This part of conversation means Healer will choose to save YS if both YS and MH are in danger, like tonight. I got scared with the shadow behind this conversation. X_X

Eat
ice cream in winter
  Anyone here knows how much time has passed
I do not think anything
Just think of any happy ending

About 1000 pages
If you download all the news
And all the pictures of all the sites. Possible pass 1200  ??

But the most important features of our thread here

Everything is here form your
Personal effort
Every word and every image and every video
Every comment and every position and every smile

Thank you for all the happy memories in my heart
:x :-?

aroma83 said: Sofa scene:
MH: Aren't u two being too obvious?JH: Chae Young Shin can't sleep with other people around.MH: How about u?JH: Because i'm not just anyone.MH: Look here (takes a picture)JH: Ah, I don't really like having my picture taken.MH: I've always liked taking pictures.JH: But u will have to fight with oroshin now, right?MH: Yes.JH: Will YS be in danger?MH: I don't know. Want to take her far away? It will be easier to live normally if u two go far away..JH: I'm hesitating....MH: Why?JH: I thought about the reason why i am hesitating like this and i think it's all because of u...us two running away together and leaving u behind is a little....i can't do that...MH: I'm so moved...JH: But i can't live without YS now...so i could throw u away if it's for her sake.MH: It's alright.

Thank you all for the live recaps. Can you believe that I was stuck in a meeting and thanks to you all live recappers, I read all the live recaps on my phone. Yes!!! Healer has made me crazy!!!!

I am so addicted to the show...

I cant wait for the subs and listen and understand what these 2 love birds are cooing about <3

I love their relationship, because it seems to be beyond physical attachment. These guys are connected emotionally, like how she can sleep with only him. And how she is the only one who can protect him from all the wounds the world has thrown at him. I love watching these two OTPs together because their scenes together seem so casual and easy, it is almost like we are watching a real live couple.

For this I have to give credit to the writer. For example : to show a love scene between the OTP, he could have created a moment where these 2 are gazing at each other and look at each others lips and then JH says - I want to live a normal life. But no, what he does is even better. He makes them look like a real couple having an emotional conversation in the cutest and loviest way possible, which is 100 times better.

I wouldnt have minded seeing a kiss scene but looks like this couple has moved beyond kisses and all about the Feels!!! <3