[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

aroma83 said: JH getting the third degree:
JH: I think i will see u next time...JH: How are u? Actually i'm here to greet u...and i'm supposed to get your permission also...I did wrong, it was my fault...YS: Why are u in there?Father: Don't get in here.YS: Appa.....Father: If u go in here, u're dead.YS: Appa, be gentle with him...let's be gentle...Father: U there, i'll just ask u a few questions.JH: Yes.Father: The other day, in our coffee shop....u and my daughter....what i see right in front of me...Ajussi: Before we kill him, let's get some information first...hyung-nim...be calm...just sit down....i'll do the asking huyng-nim.....so tell us, how far has your relationship progressed?Father: Aiggooo....why ask for that....Was the porridge good?JH: Yes, that was really good.Father: U were indeed that guy. The one that YS spent all night taking care of. It was u alright!!Ajussi: Huyng-nim.......Father: How dare u kiss her right in front of me? U think i can't fight u???JH: I'm sorry....Father: U are sorry???

I really wish I could go watch him too!! Chingus from Korea you are some lucky chingus to have this possibility! class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[Musical] Ji Chang Wook to continue performances with “The Days”Posted by Gabby

2014110615092344966_20141106154327_1.jpg

After achieving phenomenal success again with the re-run of “The Days” in Seoul, the musical team will be heading out of the city to perform in the outlying cities of South Korea over the next few months!  Arrangements have been made with venues in Incheon, Jeonju, Seongnam, Daegu and Busan to bring the well-received musical to the audiences that may not have the opportunity to travel to Seoul for the 2014/2015 performances.

Proving his immense love for this production once again, Ji Chang Wook has signed on to perform on this nationwide tour. An estimated 21 shows will be staged over the next three months, and the details of Ji Chang Wook’s performances are as follows:

b85hvwdcuaa5ram_large.png?w=948

Seongnam Performances
Date: 21 March 2015 (3pm & 7pm)
Venue: Seongnam Arts Center Opera House (성남아트센터 오페라하우스)

Daegu Performances
Date: 5 April 2015 (2pm & 6pm)
Venue: Keimyung University Arts Center (계명아트센터 )

Busan Performances
Dates: 18 April 2015 (3pm & 7pm)
Venue: Sohyang Theatre (소향씨어터)

Tickets for all performances:  66,000/77,000/99,000/110,000 won
Running time: 155 mins (with 20min intermission)

Other performances will be held in Incheon and Jeonju prior to the Seongnam shows, but Ji Chang Wook will not be performing at those shows due to his final filming on “Healer.”  Of course, musical schedules are always subject to change at a moment’s notice.  We will keep an eye on any further developments and be sure to post them here!

Source:
Insight Entertainment
Interpark

:-SS :| I'm trying to be a ninja here at the office and just played @AdelaM's video and oh!!! I forgot I had the volume up. Hopefully nobody heard it :|

@namyo hahahah funny I know the feeling lol

Perfect scene isn't it?! Love is in the air! I want a bf like this! And a relationship like those 2!

Jealousy mode now!! Hahahah

JH: I think i will see u next time...JH: How are u? Actually i'm here to greet u...and i'm supposed to get your permission also...I did wrong, it was my fault...YS: Why are u in there?Father: Don't get in here.YS: Appa.....Father: If u go in here, u're dead.YS: Appa, be gentle with him...let's be gentle...Father: U there, i'll just ask u a few questions.JH: Yes.Father: The other day, in our coffee shop....u and my daughter....what i see right in front of me...Ajussi: Before we kill him, let's get some information first...hyung-nim...be calm...just sit down....i'll do the asking huyng-nim.....so tell us, how far has your relationship progressed?Father: Aiggooo....why ask for that....Was the porridge good?JH: Yes, that was really good.Father: U were indeed that guy. The one that YS spent all night taking care of. It was u alright!!Ajussi: Huyng-nim.......Father: How dare u kiss her right in front of me? U think i can't fight u???JH: I'm sorry....Father: U are sorry???

@sanika i want him to stay as Healer too because he looks so cool with all those gadgets even just with those black uniform..normal life is not for him i guess..haha but i welcome him to the normal world too..come here healer!!

@sanika i want him to stay as Healer too because he looks so cool with all those gadgets even just with those black uniform..normal life is not for him i guess..haha but i welcome him to the normal world too..come here healer!!

Though I like him too as healer but if such were the case then probably CYS will die waaaahhhh so he can continue living as healer. Pls no sad ending for me. Don't want any of the 3 to die

finally 1992 case is started to be known, even tho it's still blurred in my head.just why KMS is saying SJS as OGA's killer..i knew being dragged to unknown place with many thugs being there is very scary, but at least, KYJ.. even tho he beaten when he was arrested by police, he didn't saying anything to them about his friends.i started reminded about KYJ's say when he teasing KMS around CMH.
'Just say you like her. If you got dumped, just be angry and be friend again. If you keep doing this, our friendship would scattered away'
what he's say, is somehow happening...KMS started to betrayed his friends, but... i kinda feeling.. the start of betrayed because he asked for CMH's lives.that time he was the one who called her to run away, but sadly, she didn't make it and lost Ji Ahn.she got hospitalized and KMS started to need money. and elder, seems offering him to sell his body to him.
i'm still wondering why he didn't search Ji Ahn again after he lost her? but from CYS's memories, the child of her, crying while walking on street.and when she had an accident ? CCS seems have talked about it with PBS.
it's only my thoughts, but i REALLY want to believe this kind of thoughts. i really like KMS's, even tho he seemed cold toward KMH, but he love him.he always drag him along whenever they are going to broadcast.he just have two person that he loves, his dongsaeng and Myung Hee.but, he express his feeling in a wrong way. that's make the two person started to hated him...  :(
i also want a better ending for him. he didn't mean to be evil, but the elder pushing him to..so he kept doing evil things.but if i was him, i'd trow that creepy secretary. he started to doing anything the elder want. not even listening to him.
that's really a very creepy ending. i'm started to think this drama as a psycho genre bcause of him :))
btw, this drama is really something.they lift us to sky, and throw us to the ground... what's this called? giving a medicine after giving a drug? my feeling it's just like a rollercoaster.they always give us OTP moment, and cut to the tense scenes.
i hope KMH and CYS would be safe next episode :( 
btw, welcome back Park Bong Suuuuuuuuuu!!!

2 more episodes to go and i still can't get over Healer now.. wondering how i can sleep, with that creepy ahjussi at the end ~X(

=)) when I get outof thread to check other threads and come back to the drama category. To check Healer's, I end up in Kill me, Heal Me thread (I watch the drama too) it's puppy's fault I feel in the universe of The Killer Healer fan club. ;))

@aroma83,  Thanks for translating this.. Need JH say anymore.   =)) <:-P :x

@AdelaM,  I hope we get there also and at this rate we will this thread never sleeps.. This what I love when you get a good drama and a lot of spazzing chinggus everything is fine all over the world..

Around of applause for the pervy Ajjumma club and the rest of the spazz gang =D> =D> =D>

@valsava love all the chingus here!! We are the Healer family!! Always there for our team no matter what!!!

I want to see the episode!!!

thank you @aroma83

ROFLMAO, please tell I'm not the only one with the mind in gutter for this one! I nearly choked on my laughter when I read that line! The euphemism of all euphemisms!!! Gosh, really need a break from this thread asap >-) b-(

You guys are awesome! :x Thanks for all the recaps, pics and translations! time to hit RL

Not you aren't the only one. I love this double edge blade humor =)) :\"> SJN would you think of the children =)) :P

Guest shinomorisagara

I am now convinced that the writer is lurking around this thread. I got the scene I was hoping for, JH sneaked into YS's room and gave her a birthday present. I think the tracker is his, the one Ahjumma keeps asking him not to turn off. We thought it was the ear piece, but I think it's the necklace he's wearing.
larienssi said: Now I want a scene where YS' Dad sees JH in action, like sees him doing sick martial arts! That would be awesome! :))