[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest snowhite1989

@azzurri you're not the only one! I'm dreading the week after Healer's final week. What am i to do?!  :(( :))

@hafie OMO! Grant was also my wallpaper ever since he appeared on Arrow last season! But he was replaced by JCW. 

:)

)

:)

Count me in girls, I too will be sad when this drama ends next week so I will be camping out on this thread for a long time or when my poor heart can let go of this drama. Healer rehab will be needed for sure.

Guest uctqepe

Aiigoooo... urri cute spy... come here to Noona... you can sleep on my lap..  >-) >-) 

:-B looking at that pic, @Ahpheng, it's a good thing that PMY is petite with really small head.. unless, i don't know where the top of her head will land /:) /:) 

funny scenes:1) SJH fly in from window instead of using main door, want to talk on the bed (tsk tsk tsk really hot blooded young man!)2) CYS eating ice cream while the 3 men having heated discussion in the room ~ Chae daddy so upset wait till he know the full story of ep 15 first 10min3) SJH working as normal person working longer hours but less pay and with a boss KMH that seems to have interest in his own gf lol4) OTP sneaking couple time in office? dun they know its a taboo to have office romance! hmph!5) ahjumma trying to find a replacement for healer but not with any luck lol

Elder's house:
YS: Jung Hoo-ah, what's wrong?JH: Ah, I'm getting sleepy.YS: Why do u sleep all the time?JH: U wake me up everytime..YS: Did u take any drug? Should we go to the hospital?JH: Just let me sleep some more..Police: Is him? is he alright?YS: He said he's sleepyPolice: I found him...JH: Chae Young ShinYS: What? Do u need anything?JH: Our fathers were very close, right?YS: Yes, they were together on the same side until the end. U would have liked the broadcast news too if u watch it..JH: Just tell me about it..YS: Look here, a pretending to be reporter should at least watch the news...JH: Tell me please...YS: That night in 1992, our fathers left together...

I just worry about JH is become sleepy (is it because of incense, he is poisoned gradually) like after resolve all problem from the past, at the end, we had to 
face with his heath problem, illness??? I would hate that scene to death if it happens.
Or s.t like fall asleep between a fight that lead to dangerous situation. NO JUST NO.

That line where he said "Should we start from the bed?" And the pictures where she slept mostly in office hours....

clearly stated that he may (and probably) awake lots when it comes to bed, chae young shin, and combination of two of that lol =)) =))

The necklace that JH gave to YS is a tracker so dont worry too much as if that secretary kidnapped YS, ajumma can straight away trace her..huhu

Now i am worried that KMH might get killed in next episode..uwaaaa oppaaaaa :((

@aroma83 thanks for the translation.. :)

Appa and YS:
Father: But that guy, when will he come?YS: What guy? i know lots of guys, u know...Father: Drag him here...YS: I can't drag him here..Father: Hey you, why does it have to be such a weakling guy? U're weak with things related to violence and abuse so then why didn't u choose a strong, big guy that u can just hide right into (his arms). I was so hoping for that for u. And u have to choose such a coward (that has many fears) and fragile guy...YS: HahahahaFather: Why are u smiling? Is this funny?

Poor JH...The salary is far compares to the amount he used to receive...Can he just be an errand guy as his part time job? Is the errand guy only do stealing? He can just accept job that won't drag him into legal case. Such as delivery a dna like he did to CYS in earlier episode. 8->

The scene where junghoo asked youngshin if he can lived like a normal person though... "will it be hard?" Junghoo's growth/development after knowing Youngshin is so awesome in this drama. One of the many reasons how this otp is not an normal otp. And Youngshin assuring him that they should try, and when he asked if it's beside her and she said yes, he's all relieved. Because she's his anchor, and more. He's someone who lives without any aim in life in the beginning, and gradually changing into someone who started to find meaning in his life, starting to want to know himself, be himself, and just live. That little dialogue is amazing.
Edozf38.jpg

Appa and YS:

Father: But that guy, when will he come?
YS: What guy? i know lots of guys, u know...
Father: Drag him here...
YS: I can't drag him here..
Father: Hey you, why does it have to be such a weakling guy? U're weak with things related to violence and abuse so then why didn't u choose a strong, big guy that u can just hide right into (his arms). I was so hoping for that for u. And u have to choose such a coward (that has many fears) and fragile guy...
YS: Hahahaha
Father: Why are u smiling? Is this funny?

YS (talking in her mind):

You have no idea, Appa...This guy is very incredibly strong. Even without eating for 6 days, he could still manage the under blanket activity very well. =))