[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Aigooo...aigooo..i think i better go to sleep now..i was actually waiting JCW to update his ig after tonight's episode but i guess he will not going to update anything..maybe he is now busy with PMY shooting the lovey dovey scene for us in episode 20....ehemm ehemmm..writer nim..ehemm ehemm :x

Ohh...that thugs who had kidnapped KMH and passed his mobile phone to a guy who ride the motorcycle (Kyung Seob??)...i guess nobody can trace KMH including ajumma as they are using the same tactic when they try to trap Healer by using her mom's phone to that evil secretary's car..

i thought Kyung Seob will be a stunt double for JCW in this episode...i guess JCW really love Kyung Seob and even promote him in his ig..ommoo..omoo...keyopta uri puppy :bz

OMG.....what a daebak episode.... 
It is only when the villain is clever that we can enjoy the satisfaction of him being slain! 
But you know what guys ? I have come up with an alternative theory..... 
What if the mastermind behind this , the real culprit, the real puppeteer, Secretary Oh ? What if he is pretending to be a minion to stay out of suspicion ? What if he likes to manage people the way he likes to manages things around him? 
MH said that they call themselves the Farmers, they like to cultivate the society and weed out the troublemakers. This aspect matches with CrazySecky's OCD personality.....
What if The Elder is another front used to deal with other smaller culprits ? Now that the Elder's face has been revealed, even he has been dismissed. 
 I think I will lose my mind by the end of this drama ! And I obviously read too many murder mysteries! 

aroma83 said: Appa and YS:
Father: But that guy, when will he come?YS: What guy? i know lots of guys, u know...Father: Drag him here...YS: I can't drag him here..Father: Hey you, why does it have to be such a weakling guy? U're weak with things related to violence and abuse so then why didn't u choose a strong, big guy that u can just hide right into (his arms). I was so hoping for that for u. And u have to choose such a coward (that has many fears) and fragile guy...YS: HahahahaFather: Why are u smiling? Is this funny?

JH getting the third degree:
JH: I think i will see u next time...JH: How are u? Actually i'm here to greet u...and i'm supposed to get your permission also...I did wrong, it was my fault...YS: Why are u in there?Father: Don't get in here.YS: Appa.....Father: If u go in here, u're dead.YS: Appa, be gentle with him...let's be gentle...Father: U there, i'll just ask u a few questions.JH: Yes.Father: The other day, in our coffee shop....u and my daughter....what i see right in front of me...Ajussi: Before we kill him, let's get some information first...hyung-nim...be calm...just sit down....i'll do the asking huyng-nim.....so tell us, how far has your relationship progressed?Father: Aiggooo....why ask for that....Was the porridge good?JH: Yes, that was really good.Father: U were indeed that guy. The one that YS spent all night taking care of. It was u alright!!Ajussi: Huyng-nim.......Father: How dare u kiss her right in front of me? U think i can't fight u???JH: I'm sorry....Father: U are sorry???

503 new comments?! That means the episode was daebakkk!! I hardly wait to see it!!

Thank you very much for all the comments and screencaps and live recaps!! You are all great!!!

And my goal of 1000 pages is near!!! Thank you! Gooo Healerrr!!

i think he's sleepy because the job as a reporter is too boring for him...i mean he's Healer, he should do some healing-related job..like hmmm doctor maybe..or a detective hahaha and he needs money to buy an island too  :)) Healer fighting!! 

Guest luv_KimRaeWon

KMH, please stay alive [-O< i will be really really sad if he dies on the next episodes gawd...

Yeah.I want a hapy ending for him.dont die Moon Ho Sshi