[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Can someone trap Secretary Oh in a room with this.....

It sure will drive him nuts

>

:)

@namyo so much truth you are saying! He would be like a bee around those chairs to put them in order lol

OMJI!!!!!! Seriously more than 4 million views

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=579448078866950

I'm still  trying to read some posts but is this a hotel chain??? Are they promoting the hotel or the drama???

It's bananas

:-O

Is it the Healer, they are promoting?

Anyhow I think that scene is one of the most Wonderful scene ever ever ever!!!

#Healer #ParkMinYoung #JiChangWook #episode15 #kiss #bed

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 26, 2015 at 10:55am PST

#Healer #ParkMinYoung #JiChangWook #episode15 #kiss

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 26, 2015 at 10:56am PST

#Healer #ParkMinYoung #jichangwook

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 26, 2015 at 5:51am PST

Guest dramafana1

I really love the scene where he leaves right after she states the conditions for them to be together...he went straight to take approval  =)) no plan whatsoever. I guess this is how eager he is to hug her  ;))

Just able to comment!

First: Thank you to all recappers again! You all make my day. First thing I do when I wake up, check soompi Healer thread for live update.

Second: This show is going to be the death of me. I love everything! I love how things are unfolding and how there is so much heart and soul between our OTP.

Thank you all for your analysis and insights! <3<3<3

With only two more episodes to go, I'm very sad right now. But I must give highest praises to our dear writer Song Ji Na who once again proved what an excellent writer she is and that her skills are unlimited. I really liked how the story from the past was shown today. At first I was worried it won't live up to the expectations especially after the mystery had much of the focus in many parts the drama, but my worry was unnecessary because it was pulled off very successfully. The past scenes were emotional and heartbreaking. It was sad to see how the strong friendship between Gil Han and Joon Suk ended with their deaths. I hope it won't end like this for our Healer team. I really don't want to see deaths of our leads. I will put my trust in Song Ji Na once again to do the right thing. Until now, I wasn't disappointed, not even once. Moon Ho scenes felt a bit ominous. I wish that JH and YS will end up happily together. Moon Ho will have second chance to start new life without guilt and regrets.

There is one more that deserves to be complimented in today episode and it's no other than Son Seung Won who plays
young Kim Moon Shik. I feel that in the interrogation room he interpreted the character correctly. His hands and face expression showed his feelings and thoughts perfectly. We know for sure that the current KMS is evil, I know some thought of him as a grey character but to me he is evil, always was. The scene with the glass cleared any of my doubts. Was the young KMS always evil? I think not but he chose to become one by betraying his friends, no matter what the reasons are. It could be out of fear, to protect his loved ones, obsession, jealousy, power, money... probably all these reasons. In the
interrogation I could see the three stages that brought him to become who he is now.

1. B
eaten MS is sitting uncomfortably, he's nervous, he's hands are shaking and he's unable to make eye contact.ypn1wqf.jpg?1

2. Less wounded MS is sitting
motionless, and it seems as he's giving up to his dark side and accepting the new him.Rdgbifh.jpg?1

3. Evil MS sitting with a fancy suit, his hands are crossed, he's very confident of himself, speaks freely and has a
wicked facial expression.5Qs0gjS.jpg?1

I think this scene made this episode so funny!

#Healer #parkminyoung #JiChangWook #meeting #the #inlaw hahah

A photo posted by @bruxro on Feb 3, 2015 at 1:17pm PST

A photo posted by @bruxro on Feb 3, 2015 at 1:17pm PST

I don't really know which face is scarier:

This one:

A photo posted by @bruxro on Feb 3, 2015 at 1:18pm PST

Or this one

A photo posted by @bruxro on Feb 3, 2015 at 1:18pm PST

ruizaio said:

Have you pre-ordered your copy of the Healer Director's Cut DVD or Blu-ray yet? We are currently in the process of negotiating what extra goodies will be included in the pre-order set, and the more people do the pre-order, the more likely for KBS and the producers of Healer to comply! Also, keep in mind that the Blu-Ray is a limited release! If you are ordering from the US or Canada, Innolife is the only option, and because their English is bad, here's a detailed instruction with screenshots on how to order from them. YesAsia declared that they can't ship to the US because of licensing issues. Follow us on twitter or visit our website for more information!

Innolife's Blu-Ray order page in Chinese/Innolife's Blu-Ray order page in Japanese

Innolife's DVD order page in Chinese/Innolife's DVD order page in Japanese

suziebee said: ruizaio said:

Have you pre-ordered your copy of the Healer Director's Cut DVD or Blu-ray yet? We are currently in the process of negotiating what extra goodies will be included in the pre-order set, and the more people do the pre-order, the more likely for KBS and the producers of Healer to comply! Also, keep in mind that the Blu-Ray is a limited release! If you are ordering from the US or Canada, Innolife is the only option, and because their English is bad, here's a detailed instruction with screenshots on how to order from them. YesAsia declared that they can't ship to the US because of licensing issues. Follow us on twitter or visit our website for more information!

Innolife's Blu-Ray order page in Chinese/Innolife's Blu-Ray order page in Japanese

Innolife's DVD order page in Chinese/Innolife's DVD order page in Japanese

qdv8shQ.png?1
OMG Healer, you conjurer! I don't want to know what else you got in your pocket ...howeverthat, with pins stuck in tire is more of an anecdote,
VDbblxr.png?1

Do not think  they are pretty useless for that  tire?Try better a clever nail !!!!!!!!!!!!!
r1dvGoK.png

btw I like your gloves!!

:P