[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest dramafana1

I would like to thank everybody from this forum for posting, it's so much fun! I hope to see you in other dramas forums in the future because right now of course there is only Healer for me  @-)
I want to ask your opinion: why do you think CYS wasn't happy when JH said he wants to live a normal life? I don't know how to read that look on her face but it didn't look like she is happy to hear it...is she worried he won't like it?

AdelaM said: I really wish I could go watch him too!! Chingus from Korea you are some lucky chingus to have this possibility! class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[Musical] Ji Chang Wook to continue performances with “The Days”Posted by Gabby

I would like to thank everybody from this forum for posting, it's so much fun! I hope to see you in other dramas forums in the future because right now of course there is only Healer for me  @-)

I want to ask your opinion: why do you think CYS wasn't happy when JH said he wants to live a normal life? I don't know how to read that look on her face but it didn't look like she is happy to hear it...is she worried he won't like it?

@dramafana1 she did looked worried? She knows it is very hard for him to become a "normal" person! Bcs she is the same! They both were "alone" and didn't have friends or somebody to rely on other than ajjumma for JH and dad and ajjussi for YS! So they both now how is to be "abnormal"!

@1bin

Annyeong, chinguuuu!!!!!!!!! Nice to see you here!!! OMO!! You went to see Kyuhyun there?? Jelly to the max.

I was wondering if JCW acts on the stage, will PMY come?? And some of the Healer casts too. Now I want to see Dad, Pickpocket ahjussie, Sec Oh, YoYo Guy, Sang Soo, line up for tickets and cheer for Bong Sookie there. hahhaha..

Back in 2014, I saw the night of the show with Kyuhyun (Super Junior) singing in the same character role as JCW.  I would recommend watching the musical.  It was super entertaining even though I couldn't understand 50% of the korean.  The set is amazing, and the backup dancers/singers were just as interesting to watch.  The character that they play is the 2nd lead, but KH/JCW sing/act enough in the musical that you would think they were close to being the main role.   JCW was playing two nights later, but I already went, and my other friends didn't seem interested enough to go even though I said it was really good.   If Healer played on TV earlier, I would have watched both nites.  There would have been lots more drooling.  There were tons of girls waiting for Kyuhyun to leave after the performance.  I'm sure there would hav/will bee alot of JCW fans waiting for him at the back door, especially now that Park Bong Soo was leaving the building!!!  =P

Did you see it live (at theatre or tv) @1bin?

Do you see any similarities

#Healer #drama #jichangwook #Parkminyong #FanArt by #Jichangwook_Thailand

A photo posted by @jichangwook_thailand_by_naja on Feb 2, 2015 at 11:53pm PST

#HealerCouple #jichangwook #Parkminyong credit : Healer official

A photo posted by @jichangwook_thailand_by_naja on Feb 2, 2015 at 11:16pm PST

Guest dramafana1

@AdelaM I agree with what you say...but shouldn't she be more hopefull? At least they will be together? Isn't better to have a relationship your father would approve than have dates on the roof and abbandoned buildings? And those times were great but on the long run I think it would became tiresomeBtw...you're from Romania right? si eu  :D

@dk_sadia

I didn't read the warning..be.f..o..r..e hitting the play button.

Now I will have this image of him tingling head so smexily and how their lips moved in synchronization. .. forever.

On a more serious note, I was really happy to see how happy Someday workers were when they saw Bong Sookie come back. The way they cradled his face, ruffled his hair and hugged him affectionately really showed how Bong Soo was loved. I wish Jung Hoo would get that and give him all more reasons (since the sole reason now is Young Shin)  to learn how to live a normal life.

2015020317074517217-540x686.jpg

@AdelaM I agree with what you say...but shouldn't she be more hopefull? At least they will be together? Isn't better to have a relationship your father would approve than have dates on the roof and abbandoned buildings? And those times were great but on the long run I think it would became tiresome

Btw...you're from Romania right? si eu 

:D

@dramafana1 I think it is not about staying in the "dark" she mean if she thinks he will be unhappy beeing a normal person! She thinks to become a "normal" person you need to take your time and learn the basics! Like the steps to be able to date your girlfriend :))

Yes from Romania :D

So Chingus all over the world loves Healer, no mater what the ratings are saying :D