[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest labyrinth

Thanks for the live recap. It's as exhalirating as listening to a football match commentary.

I realise that the elder and kim moonshik probably are not aware of Healer Support System, ie. Ahjumma and her minions. That might come as an advantage.

One week to go.

I think I will wait until the series wraps up before watching the last three episodes. I've got a weak heart. Secretary Oh's creepy smile already gives me nightmare.

I hope the incense in the Elder's house is just to make JH fall asleep so the Elder can escape. I hope it doesn't have any side effects on his health later on. Or like, if JH will smell it the second time, it might kill him -- something like that.

I'm not really worried about YS knowing she has the necklace given by JH. She can just press it and Ahjumma can call the police to help YS, or may DY, too? If it's only the Secretary, just DY will do. She can beat his richard simmons off.

I'm more worried for KMH because his cellphone is given to that man in the motorbike. So, it means there is no way Ahjumma can track where MH is. He might be beaten just like what they did to KMS and threaten him with YS's life.

By the way, JCW posted in his IG that his stuntman will make an appearance in episode 18. He really did! BUT, not as Healer's double...but one of the bad guys! That man in the motorbike with a helmet on. :-(

THAT LAST SCENE THOUGH! NO PREVIEW...CLIFFHANGER...AS USUAL
Omo, writer-nim! Why do you always leave us hanging?! :((How would JCW divide his body?!! 

What-is-Happening-GIF.gif

Last 2 episodes for next week...Eotokkkeeee? :(( :(( :((No more daily dose of JCW?? :(( :(( </3 </3
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015010

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LAST 2 EPS... \:D/ \:D/

YS's bedroom:
YS: How did u get in?JH: Through the windowYS: Keep a distance of 1 metre..JH: Why?YS: Move back..to the back..U said that u want to live as normal people do...JH: Let's talk on the bedYS: Then first of all, when u go to your girlfriend's house, u have to use the front doorJH: Alright..YS: Second, if you want to date your girlfriend then u have to meet her father first to ask for his permission.JH: That's...a little....YS: Third, u have to have a present for your girlfriend on her birthday...today is my real birthday.JH: Ah...here..YS: Present...should be new and gift-wrapped...JH: I already cleaned the tracker in your cellphone. This can also be a tracker.YS: Look here, are u trying to be a stalker?JH: No, that's not it. This can be used only when in need. If you don't want it, u can turn it off. And in case of emergency, u can turn it on. Turn on...and turn it off.YS: Alright. Thank u.JH: So i can hug u now?JH: Ahh. Do u find me bothersome?YS: No.JH: Why then push me away?YS: U said that u want to live like other people.JH: People?YS: Yes.JH: Then what about now?YS: It's a little different from others.JH: Ok. Then i shall follow the sequence like others. Just wait.YS: Don't make me wait too long.JH: Meet your father and get a monthly salary.YS: And then u should use a proper door....

Why isn't the torrent file out still??? My HEALER!
Guess this is a sign that I shd sleep early today since I have been having a headache whole day?
There are so many nice scenes today. Seeing how Ahjumma is directing Daeyong to do work is also funny. DaeYong is completely clueless!
We got to see our cutie SS today too! Poor guy got oust by the new fella whom I must say is more effective that SS. BTW, any guesses why Ahjumma will find him familiar? That guy is too young to be one of those thugs she raided back when she is a cop right? So what other chances can she has come across that fella? I'm very curious.
I need Detective Yoon NOW! Our Healer 2.0 is being separated! Frankly I do not know who is their prime target or are they trying to nab them separately to prevent them from teaming up?
Unfortunately my Korean is not good enough to fully understand KMS's broadcast but I think KMS trying to show that he was part of the illegal broadcast and kept those tapes showed that he is a man that speaks the truth? So now he is mayoral electorate he will also speak the truth for the Seoul people? That leaves KMH with no room to retaliate since he has no proof to show otherwise. Not sure if my interpretation of the scene is accurate.

so, healer still have that LA tape...but Someday News is under investigation and their files have been confiscated, how can they use that against Elder?  I think healer 2.0 was a bit lax after their meeting with Elder.. they went about their normal lives but didn't know the enemy did a counter attack on them, and this time using the law & higher ups to be on their side... I wish KMH would have gone all the way destroying the organization once and for all or are they still waiting for something bigger to act?