[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

My attempted last post this morning...

When JH met Dad and Pickpocket Ahjussie, he stammered a lot and his face screamed "PLEASE SAVE ME!" message. Do you guys think it's because he's using Bong Soo disguise or it's his true reaction as Jung Hoo, Young Shin's boyfriend??  In Ep 17, when they made up under the tree and walked together, he said that meeting her Dad [as her boyfriend] is the hardest of all (compared to finding the cassette and proofing him innocent). So, I was wondering if the way he cowered under Young Shin's dads' eyes was more because this is Jung Hoo's first attempt to seek permission from dad [after kissing his daughter so boldly in front of him]

Guest Cinderella1

Question :
How did Kim Moon Shik know that Chae Young Shin's mother planted a bug (listening device) in his office to listen to his conversations ??

Ok. What a damn clever ending. The target was mainly Youngshin. Damn. How am I gonna wait another week?

Oh wait. Last two episodes next week. :o

Nooooooooo..I don't want it to end. :(

@THEseemaMSK I don't want to end either!!!!

But I think this week we will have friday morning both video and text preview! Bcs they are filming already ep 19 (from their update IG this week) so probably now they are on the last hundred meter of shooting!

image image
Now BS will understand how we look in the morning at work after watching Healer all night,,
fighting BS, living normal life, some tip to help you: :D :D :D :D :D
don't stay too long at night ( only watch 2 ep at max)if you want to watch at work try to use Bluetooth headphone (so your boss dont see you are watching)try as much as you can to hide your expression about what on screen (laugh, cry, OTP romance)
good luck in normal life, how is healer lonely life ( much better) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

aroma83 said: Sofa scene:
MH: Aren't u two being too obvious?JH: Chae Young Shin can't sleep with other people around.MH: How about u?JH: Because i'm not just anyone.MH: Look here (takes a picture)JH: Ah, I don't really like having my picture taken.MH: I've always liked taking pictures.JH: But u will have to fight with oroshin now, right?MH: Yes.JH: Will YS be in danger?MH: I don't know. Want to take her far away? It will be easier to live normally if u two go far away..JH: I'm hesitating....MH: Why?JH: I thought about the reason why i am hesitating like this and i think it's all because of u...us two running away together and leaving u behind is a little....i can't do that...MH: I'm so moved...JH: But i can't live without YS now...so i could throw u away if it's for her sake.MH: It's alright.

Guest uctqepe

I have a bad feeling about JH telling MH that he'll betray him if it's for YongShin, added with the scene where the Elder told JH that he liked him and wanted him to join side with him.. He said "Dont make me wait too long" :-SS :-SS 
Is the Elder trying to make JH as the next MoonShik? following him to save the woman he loves? :-SS :-SS 
OMG!!!! SOMEONE KILL THIS ELDER ALREADYYYY!!! 

Guest snowhite1989

@Ahpheng‌ @namyo‌ actually there is another backside scene that "caught" my attention in ep17 but because this Ahjumma don't know how to post pics on here if one of you can it will put a huge smile on my face especially if it's close up and in HD, lol! It is the scene where SJH is cleaning up his beer by the wall, there was a quick view of his tush. :x

( cr to jichangwookoppa I/G account )

Best scene for episode 18 : The Bongsookie Confession :

Daddy Chae : Was the pollack soup yummy?Bongsookie : Ahh! It was super yummy.Daddy Chae : Look at that. It's this guy. He is the friend Young Shin spent the night with!The chasing started..
Hahaha! Bongsookie you are busted! Daddy Chae is a brilliant lawyer. He knows the right question to ask. Been replaying that scene over and over again. The expression of Bongsookie while answering that question was priceless.  
=))  =)) =)) 8-}