[Drama 2014] My Secret Hotel (마이 시크릿 호텔)

nikkisjs

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And ... there is a movie in my native language, where a dead boy falls on the stage where college students were performing a show... 

Just finished watching the episode with subs... 
I love it ... 
I'm so happy to see my Master's Sun's secretary over here... He was amazing in Master's Sun... Looking forward to the eerie role in this... 
Yoon In Nah... Well I started watching this because I loved her in Queen Inhyun's Man... 
All the characters are so interesting and I see a aura of mystery around all the side characters except our two main leads... 
I love mysteries and I love the cast already ... So waiting eagerly for today's epi... 

P.S. Yoon In Nah is just too cute in the drunk scene 

;;)

This is definitely a promising start, the set is quite well designed and liked their location shots.Yoo In-Na is just so cute drunk! Looks like the secret of who the dead guy is will be revealed around ep 6 or 7. I'm guessing it's the ice carver

Guest teddypizza

episode 1 is quite interesting and fun. yin drunk scene is adorably hilarious  :\"> i wish there some more of that scene with ngm again i just love them both  ;))

I am absolutely loving this show. Yoo In Na and Jin Lee Han are sizzling in this drama! TVN is doing great dramas. My favorite one "Marriage Without Love" is unfortunately ending so I am so happy this one has started! The OST is great!

Episode 2 was quite good with lots of emotions between our two leads and new questions as well to keep us curious about what's to come...i find that old man such a creep,curious what plan has The General Manager in his sleeve and whith that one as well...he seems to know every secret out there,curious what is his connection with Nam Sang Hyo or why he is more intrested in her backstory,he knows she was married with Goo Hae Young and even told her if she wanted he can stop the weeding for her,hinting he might have a hand on that dead man,like she as well remembered his words...Also Nam Sang Hyo assistent seems to be ill after seeing her cry in her office at night after reciving her medical results from the hospital...Just like someone,if not the General Manager is targeting The Director,maybe wanting him to leave the place,it seems his father might have been killed?I see that he and Nam Sang Hyo had a moment on the bench at night sharing some of their personal secrets and becoming a bit more close now...Just like i was sure that there is a misunderstanding between Nam Sang Hyo and Goo Hae Young which made them break up,curious if that friend of him that likes him didn't have a thing in it..Nam Sang Hyo said that he is like in the past always leaving first letting her there while he said she wouldn't wait for him just like that time,so there is a misunderstanding...He sure still loves her and she was well has lingering feelings and the what could have beenNow that the weeding is ruined with that murder i'm curious how the plot will move from here on,i see the man who died had Goo Hae Young wallet,the one he lost,maybe is one of the gangster guys that were looking for the old creepy guy to take their money back,curious how he had his wallet,when he took it,or found it?i think it's good having questions,keeps the curosity and with taht preview even more,Goo Hae Young acting all gelous and petty,curious how no one sees he is so gelous by the why he acts with the Director ;))

Guest 019iamthesun

Uri couplenim are starting to move closer again.. favorite shots. 20140820_1408461447_48817400_1.jpg이미지중앙
And uri Nam Sang Hyo's dorky singing.. :))

source: naver

Archived