[Drama 2014] My Secret Hotel (마이 시크릿 호텔)

nikkisjs

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a good show.  So happy.  Sorry for spamming this thread.  Yoo In Na is gorgeous, and I can't wait for the fight to start between the male leads.  Drunk Yoo Inna was beyond cute.  Absolutely adorable.  Can't wait for next week!  What a great way to start the week for the next 8 weeks!

Guest ororomunroe

I really want to know what the OTP were waiting for 7 years ago. I think NSH and GHY were waiting in different places and they both thought the other didn't show up. Maybe that crazy lady from ep1 had something to do with it.

So far so good, nice to have Yoo In Na as a lead again. It's also fun to see Jin Yi Han playing a more "fun" character after his last two stoic roles, and to see Nam Goong Min in a more mysterious role. (Actually just happy to see him again after the train wreck of Wild Chive and Soybean Soup.)
I have to give a shoutout to the opening credits for including references to Mad Men AND The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Guest food4life

An interesting premise. Really liked that whole slow mo of the droplet of blood falling followed by the body as well as the ensuing chaos with NSH running towards GHY when moments before she finally said goodbye to him and their history together. Seems like they're in for a "killing romance" indeed.

I'm curious as to what happened to end their marriage. Misunderstandings? (Too common for drama land hah)

And was it really a valid marriage since Sang Hyo told Hae Young that they didn't even file a marriage license (according to the subs)?

Also why is GHY marrying that socialite? He didn't look excited at all during the wedding planning/preparations.

Also it seems like they only play one suspenseful BGM whenever the shady mustached ajusshi appeared. And yes that ajusshi totally fulfilled his words. What a way to not make GHY's wedding happen. =D>

Really enjoying My Secret Hotel after viewing the first two episodes. The cinematography is lovely, and the acting from the main leads is all round brilliant.
I totally ship Hae-young and Sang-hyo - it's obvious they haven't gotten over each other, and their chemistry is sizzling. Jin Yi-han's wonderful voice is just the icing on the cake. :)
@aprilkiss Yes, Namgoong Min is billed before Jin Yi-han (in the credits), but it doesn't necessarily mean he will end up with the girl. A recent example of this can be found in Empress Ki.

I get hooked with this drama... The first episode trigered my curiousity, and the second episode owned my heart... Ahahhahha..
I love this drama... Not boring at all and Make me wondering how will GHY and NSY love story goes.. I'm waiting for their childish mimicking war... So cute! And when they turned their body suddenly I feel sad! 
Hopefully many will spazzing in here.. I need to find something to read about this drama.. Not many recapper recap this one.. So please lets have our own party here....

:x :\"> :D

Guest teddypizza

yoonmi66 said: Really enjoying My Secret Hotel after viewing the first two episodes. The cinematography is lovely, and the acting from the main leads is all round brilliant.
I totally ship Hae-young and Sang-hyo - it's obvious they haven't gotten over each other, and their chemistry is sizzling. Jin Yi-han's wonderful voice is just the icing on the cake. :)
@aprilkiss Yes, Namgoong Min is billed before Jin Yi-han (in the credits), but it doesn't necessarily mean he will end up with the girl. A recent example of this can be found in Empress Ki.

Guest pomxipum

Love this drama, a new way of making a rom-com :x Definitely love the casts and I ship Hae Young and Sang Hyo too :x It seems like HY will get really jealous in ep 3. I don't know if I missed sth but I don't understand why HY is getting married, he doesn't care for that girl at all. Hope that they don't build a strong feeling between HY and SH like this and then break them up later, let they love each other from the beginning til the end, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Archived