[Drama 2014] My Secret Hotel (마이 시크릿 호텔)

nikkisjs

Guest dhebbie2t

Hello everyone :-h :-h

just dropping by in this thread

I am so happy that finally TalTal (Jin YiHan) will have a drama that he is the male Lead

hwaiting Jin YiHan oppa

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dhebbie2t

'My Secret Hotel' excites for upcoming premiere with poster of Yoo In Na, Nam Goong Min, and Jin Yi Han

Yoo-In-Na-nam-goong-min-jin-yi-han_14069

After casting top stars like Yoo In Na, Jin Yi Han, and Nam Goong Min, tvN's upcoming drama 'My Secret Hotel' released the very first poster!

For the poster, Yoo In Na, seems as if there's a secret she doesn't want to tell with her finger to her lips, while the two men stand on either side, looking smart and handsome in suits. To make things more interesting, the poster captures the interesting mix of romance and mystery that will lace the drama throughout its 16 episodes.  

Producer Lee Seung Hoon said, "'My Secret Hotel' plans on presenting a sweet and a tense, thrilling entertainment through a production that entangles a mysterious circumstance with romance, using a hotel as the setting."

'My Secret Hotel' will be replacing 'High School King' on August 18!

Guest dhebbie2t

irilight said: I do not see this drama on anyone's radar for subbing.

Lets  submit requests to the three subbing companies.

1. Viki - please fill in this form

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

2. DramaFever - Please fill in this form

http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-

3. Kdrama.com
Request title by emailing customer support

https://www.kdrama.com/en/support

I suggest to write both English and Hangul titles. i.e. My Secret Hotel - 마이 시크릿 호텔

I hope enough of us send requests, that someone picks it up for subbing

Guest dhebbie2t

So we can see them now in the small screen in TVN on August 18

SECRET HOTEL HWAITING

We will definitely watch this drama

Guest LadyAra

class="content-title"tvN Releases Mystery-Filled Teaser for “My Secret Hotel”

tvN Releases Mystery-Filled Teaser for “My Secret Hotel”

A unique teaser for tvN’s new mystery romance, “My Secret Hotel,” was released. Its different concept and performance of the actors makes for a memorable first impression.

“My Secret Hotel” is about a formerly married couple who meet seven years later in South Korea’s greatest hotel as a wedding manager (Yoo In Na) and new groom (Jin Yi Han). It will be a 16-episode romantic comedy/mystery.

In the teaser, the main cast, including Yoo In Na, Jin Yi Han, Nam Goong Min, Lee Young Eun, Choi Jung Won, and Ha Yeon Joo are all introduced.

At the hotel, Jin Yi Han (Gu Hae Young) and Ha Yeon Joo (Jung Soo Ah) are getting married, while Yoo In Na (Nam Sang Hyo) and Nam Goong Min (Jo Sung Kyum) are watching. In the middle of the wedding, a corpse falls through multiple ceilings and finally into the wedding hall. Yoo In Na narrates, “A corpse fell down from the sky at my ex-husband’s wedding?!” and the viewers are able to see the cast scream in horror. [more]

Guest 019iamthesun

@teddypizza‌ i'm thinking the same way. i also don't know who's the OTP. Still waiting for another updates. :D

Falling bodies and marrying exes in My Secret Hotelby javabeans | August 6, 2014 | 10 Comments

Ah, now I’m finally getting a sense for the tone of tvN’s upcoming drama My Secret Hotel, which has been touting itself as a “killing romance.” Aside from the fact that the term doesn’t actually make sense (if only they’d called it a killer romance!), I knew they meant there would be romance and also a murder mystery. But how would those meld?

Read more:http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/08/falling-bodies-and-marrying-exes-in-my-secret-hotel/

Guest teddypizza

stuartjmz said: As far as the OTP is concerned, my  money's on a reunion of the exes - Dramas seem to run in themes and reuniting exes has definitely been one of the themes this year, with Dramas like Emergency Couple and Cunning Single Lady coming to mind. 

Archived