[Drama 2014] My Secret Hotel (마이 시크릿 호텔)

nikkisjs

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any bets on who killed Asst. Manager Hwang?

Either he was killed because:
- He knew too much
- He made so many enemies (poker guys)

So who do you think killed him? Is this going to be a one time thing? Or would there be more murders?
Who else knew about his shady business?

I don't know why but I'm shipping Sung Gyum (the managing director) with nam sang hyo eventhough I have a feeling that she'll end up with her ex-husband, Hae Young, clearly because both of them still have leftover feelings with each other.
It seems like in the forthcoming episodes, more secrets will be revealed to the viewers, as the romance of the main leads will blossom or re-blossom (actually I'm still confused about who is actually the main guy for the drama)

@ChelseaS said: Any bets on who killed Asst. Manager Hwang?

Either he was killed because:
- He knew too much
- He made so many enemies (poker guys)

So who do you think killed him? Is this going to be a one time thing? Or would there be more murders?
Who else knew about his shady business?

@ChelseaSI think everyone is shady at this point.The Gen Manager, the poker guys, Young-Mi (If that's her name)...but I agree he did have some enemies.Maybe a few flashback scenes will shed some light :|
HY lost his wallet (I think it was stolen from him) and If I'm not wrong, the detective found his wallet from the crime scene.It's in the long (4-mins) preview.
I hope the new writer stays in sync and keeps up the good work.
And some more pix. (Sorry for spamming)
5ARGMBb.jpgHu4pkww.jpgasriCyM.jpg2OzKMR2.jpg
Credit to owner.

nikkisjs said: @ChelseaSI think everyone is shady at this point.The Gen Manager, the poker guys, Young-Mi (If that's her name)...but I agree he did have some enemies.Maybe a few flashback scenes will shed some light :|
HY lost his wallet (I think it was stolen from him) and If I'm not wrong, the detective found his wallet from the crime scene.It's in the long (4-mins) preview.
I hope the new writer stays in sync and keeps up the good work.
And some more pix. (Sorry for spamming)

Credit to owner.

Guest 019iamthesun

New writernim kim do hyun. Please make the 5th episode to the last more exciting.. i don't wanna leave no more chaebal! chaebal.. [-O< Though I really like how writer kim ye ri wrote the first episodes that made me hooked. She's the best since "lie to me" kdrama.

Oh and by the way, Asst. Manager Hwang. He really died? May you rot in hell. L-)

Hello everyone,first to comment here :DI'm really into this drama,it's too good.I didn't have this kind of feeling towards any drama since avery lontitme.YIN's acting is really cute and i'm shipping her character Sang Hyo with Jin Yi Han's character Hae Young.They're soo adorable together. :xHwaitting everyone.

Guest AbioyeK

Here's my theory. I think Manager Hwang did die and was killed by GM Lee because Manager Hwang knew that GM Lee killed MD Jo's father. But maybe Manager Hwang entrusted some information to Young-mi when he grabbed her, so she may be a witness to the murder. I think GM Lee will try to find out where the hidden information is and then Young-mi's life will be in danger. Since Hae-young is a suspect to the murder, he will need Sang-hyo's help to clear his name. Then they will try to find a way to find the killer, protect Young-mi and clear Hae-young's name, all the while falling in love with each other.

krgirl87 said: always it's the wrong time , pride and small details that ruined the relation between GH and Nam sang !!!! it lead to misunderstanding  :(;)) but once they are seperated , each other alone  they are deeply in love  :) GH insist to prove that Nam sang still loves him ,the same for her too

pomxipum said: Love this drama, a new way of making a rom-com :x Definitely love the casts and I ship Hae Young and Sang Hyo too :x It seems like HY will get really jealous in ep 3. I don't know if I missed sth but I don't understand why HY is getting married, he doesn't care for that girl at all. Hope that they don't build a strong feeling between HY and SH like this and then break them up later, let they love each other from the beginning til the end, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Archived