[Drama 2014] My Secret Hotel (마이 시크릿 호텔)

nikkisjs

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LadyAra

class="tit_detail"‘Nam Gung-Min’ melts the ladies with his homme fatale role on [My Secret Hotel]

2014081209395885695_1

Actor ‘Namgung Min’ will lure womens’ hearts as he casts on tvN’s new drama, [My Secret Hotel].

The drama, which will air its first episode on August 18th, is a 16-episode thriller/romance drama, depicting ex-partners ‘Nam Sang-Hyo’ and ‘Gu Hae-Young’, who had an entangled marriage and now had reunited in seven years as a wedding planner and her new client, and an unprecedented murder.

‘Namgung Min’ will play the role of ‘Jo Sung-Gyeom’, the hotel director and ‘Nam Sang-Hyo”s superior. Jo is currently one of the top elites of South Korea, appealing his homme fatale attraction by engaging into a love triangle between ‘Yoo Inna’ and ‘Lee Young-Eun’.

The producers of the drama said that “‘Jo Sung-Gyeon’ will be a diverse character, combining ‘Namgung Min”s unique elite looks, mysterious back stories, and sweet yet brutal charms. Hope the viewers anticipate this character.” [more]

My Secret Hotel’s love triangle gets into its grooveby girlfriday | August 12, 2014 | 1 Comment

SecretHotel17.jpg

Another set of new dramas is heading our way next week, and I’m terribly eager to watch the first episode of tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama My Secret Hotel, mostly out of plain curiosity to see what a “killing romance” is, and how they settle on the tone of the genre-mashup between murder mystery and romantic comedy. A new round of teasers shows us a little more of the setup between our reunited exes and their petty bickering relationship. Also, because this is a tvN show, there’s the requisite dance teasers whereJin Yi-han does adorable things in a tuxedo.

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/08/my-secret-hotels-love-triangle-gets-into-its-groove/#comment-1595157

I love tvN dramas!

And combining the mystery genre with rom-com, the plot sounds delicious !

Can't wait :)

P.S. : The cinematography reminds me of the movie The Grand Budapest Hotel

I hope this drama takes some inspiration from it as it was a fantastic movie :)

Guest teddypizza

whattt.. the article said love triangle between Namgoong min, Yoo inna and (?).. so they're the otp??? but Jin yihan is shown like the male lead :-/ :-/ what exactly their plot. i dont want they play who ended up with who like in R94... :( btw each character bring fun and mischievous side look fresh and light  :-bd

미리보기

1화 미리보기

방송일: 2014-08-18

'더 시크릿 호텔'에서 결혼하면 3개월 안에 이혼한다는 소문이 퍼지면서

예식 예약율이 급격히 떨어진다.

상효는 이 상황을 극복하기 위해 '상위 1%의 결혼식'을 추진하고,

그 주인공이 될 예비부부를 만나는데...

오 마이 갓! 예비 신랑이 바로, 7년 전 그토록 사랑했던 전 남편 해영이라니...!!!!!

접기

이전 1 / 1 다음

Synopsis for episode 1

Somebody please translate :D

lachowski

said: 미리보기 1화 미리보기 방송일: 2014-08-18 '더 시크릿 호텔'에서 결혼하면 3개월 안에 이혼한다는 소문이 퍼지면서 예식 예약율이 급격히 떨어진다. 상효는 이 상황을 극복하기 위해 '상위 1%의 결혼식'을 추진하고, 그 주인공이 될 예비부부를 만나는데... 오 마이 갓! 예비 신랑이 바로, 7년 전 그토록 사랑했던 전 남편 해영이라니...!!!!! 접기 이전 1 / 1 다음 Synopsis for episode 1 Somebody please translate

:D

I just got the following message from Viki. I consider it encouraging.

Hello My Secret Hotel Followers,

The drama starts next week! Who's excited?

Unfortunately, we don't have any news about the license yet, but just to be prepared, we should get ourselves a team name. 
Please leave any suggestion you might have under the comment section so we can have a vote later.

Thanks!!

Here is the Viki page

http://www.viki.com/tv/24615c-my-secret-hotel

Hello fellow hoteliers! Sorry for being late to the party! I'm so psyched about Inna's new drama. And her being paired off with Jin Yi Han is....ab.so.lute.ly DAEBAK!

@ThoaK‌ : thanks for the bts. Inna is just so dorky with her dance moves and she looked really in sync with Jin Yi Han. I really can't wait for this. I hope they have lots and lots of smoochies. :D

Archived