[Drama 2014] My Secret Hotel (마이 시크릿 호텔)

nikkisjs

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiyokotsubasa

I am so excited for this drama. I don't know why, but somehow, it looks as quite an original rom com. I truly hope it will be the case, from its beginning to its end.

Jin Yihan : finally in a leading role yeeaah ! \o/ ^:)^

Less than a week before the drama premiers :D :D ! I'm sure that starting from August 18, their will be a lot of posts in this thread xD

Thank you so much for the press conference pictures ! All the actors look good and motivated ! O:)
To the whole cast of My Secret Hotel : Fighting !

EDIT : Video from the press conference :

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: transparent;"tvN 주말드라마 '마이 시크릿호텔' 제작발표회 배우 남궁민 응원 쌀드리미화환 동영상 - 쌀화환 드리미 Dreame for NamGoong

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: transparent;"tvN 월화드라마 '마이 시크릿호텔' 제작발표회 배우 진이한 응원 쌀드리미화환 동영상 - 쌀화환 드리미 Dreame for Jin YiHan

Man....Yoo Inna makes clothes gorgeous. She's always fabulously turned out for all events.

Hmmm.....what is this cold vibe i'm getting from Jin Yi Han and Inna from the press pics? Despite the 'coldness' i'm getting...dang...they look gorgeous together.

Guest itashee

class="content-title" Actor Nam Goong Min Finds Fellow Actress Yoo In Na Adorable janeyin2u August 14, 2014

Nam-Goong-Min-featured.jpg

Actor Nam Goong Min was interviewed during the press conference for the upcoming drama “My Secret Hotel.” During the interview, he talked about how he found fellow actress Yoo In Na to be very adorable. 

This is the first time the actor is acting with Yoo In Na and he said, “I was born in 1978 and it’s hard to find someone who has the same age as me. But Jin Yi Han is the same age. I think we have a lot to talk about when it comes to acting,” he said.

Nam Goong Min continued, “Yoo In Na’s character should be very lovable and while acting together I felt that she is just as lovable in real life so she had no difficulty in playing her part.”

class="content-title"Yoo In Na Chose “My Secret Hotel” Because the Script Was Just as Fun as “Man from the Stars” deedeegii August 14, 2014

My-Secret-Hotel.jpg

Actress Yoo In Na recently compared the scripts for her new drama “My Secret Hotel” with her previous hit drama “Man from the Stars.”

At the press conference for upcoming tvN Monday-Tuesday drama “My Secret Hotel” on August 14, the cast including Yoo In Na, Jin Yi Han, Nam Goong Min, Lee Young Eun, Choi Jung Won, Ha Yeon Joo, as well as director Hong Jong Chan and writer Kim Do Hyun, were in attendance to talk about the new production.

During the press conference, Yoo In Na opened up by saying, “Honestly, the productions I have done until now have been very successful. That’s why I feel a lot of pressure when choosing my next work, but it doesn’t seem to have a good effect on selecting a project.”

The actress continued to explain, “I chose [‘My Secret Hotel’] after reading the script, because I thought it was really fun. It was just as fun as when I read the script for ‘Man from the Stars,’ if not more.”

Meanwhile, “My Secret Hotel” will air its first episode on August 18 at 11 PM (KST) on tvN and will run for a total of 16 episodes.

Source: soompi

itashee said: class="content-title" Actor Nam Goong Min Finds Fellow Actress Yoo In Na Adorable >

Actor Nam Goong Min was interviewed during the press conference for the upcoming drama “My Secret Hotel.” During the interview, he talked about how he found fellow actress Yoo In Na to be very adorable. 

This is the first time the actor is acting with Yoo In Na and he said, “I was born in 1978 and it’s hard to find someone who has the same age as me. But Jin Yi Han is the same age. I think we have a lot to talk about when it comes to acting,” he said.

Nam Goong Min continued, “Yoo In Na’s character should be very lovable and while acting together I felt that she is just as lovable in real life so she had no difficulty in playing her part.”

class="content-title"Yoo In Na Chose “My Secret Hotel” Because the Script Was Just as Fun as “Man from the Stars”

Actress Yoo In Na recently compared the scripts for her new drama “My Secret Hotel” with her previous hit drama “Man from the Stars.”

At the press conference for upcoming tvN Monday-Tuesday drama “My Secret Hotel” on August 14, the cast including Yoo In Na, Jin Yi Han, Nam Goong Min, Lee Young Eun, Choi Jung Won, Ha Yeon Joo, as well as director Hong Jong Chan and writer Kim Do Hyun, were in attendance to talk about the new production.

During the press conference, Yoo In Na opened up by saying, “Honestly, the productions I have done until now have been very successful. That’s why I feel a lot of pressure when choosing my next work, but it doesn’t seem to have a good effect on selecting a project.”

The actress continued to explain, “I chose [‘My Secret Hotel’] after reading the script, because I thought it was really fun. It was just as fun as when I read the script for ‘Man from the Stars,’ if not more.”

Meanwhile, “My Secret Hotel” will air its first episode on August 18 at 11 PM (KST) on tvN and will run for a total of 16 episodes.

Source: soompi

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"마이시크릿호텔 : 본 예고 1회

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"마이시크릿호텔 : 메이킹#3 유인나, 남궁민, 이영은 인터뷰

Archived