[Current KBS Drama 2014] There's The Cat! Meow / My Dear Cat 고양이는 있다

Felicia Soh

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@suchadiva42, Hey sista, Thanks for putting up the review.. 
@enjoykoreandramas,@Lhay,.. Let's try to enjoy this drama and hope it don't take a turn for the cray cray...Also @Lhay,.. Check your PM it's not subbed yet.. I said Hn has lost his marbles looking for this cat..

Guest enjoykoreandramas

@valsava Miky88 found out that this writer's other drama is Samsaengi. Do u remember how the show ended - the girl who did all the bad stuff got away scot free n even landed up marrying the guy she loved. Keep our fingers crossed that the ending to this drama will not be a disappointment this time!

@enjoykoreandramas,.. That piece of information I could have did without.. LOL No just joking so it may go cray cray.. But just mentioning the writers name and that piece of work Samsaengi has put me on alert.. I don't think she can mess up this drama to bad and how can you screw up a drama involving a cat..  Also far as the ending goes kroean writers are notorious for there endings end in a failure..
I still haven't watched today episode Today is my hubby Bday and been making his favorite dinner today..So when I get some me time I'll check out Ys...

Guest enjoykoreandramas

@Valsava Yes lately the dramas I watched eg SMH, MOL were disappointing! Have an enjoyable time celebrating yr hubby's birthday!

@valsava" Your Welcome and Happy B-day to Hubby and you know you better make his favorite if you want your allowance ;))

Well since I've been posting the reviews I think I will give this drama a try after reading the synopsis about a darn cat that the man is crazy about.

suchadiva42 said:

@valsava" Your Welcome and Happy B-day to Hubby and you know you better make his favorite if you want your allowance ;))

Well since I've been posting the reviews I think I will give this drama a try after reading the synopsis about a darn cat that the man is crazy about.

Guest enjoykoreandramas

@Valsava the MOL thread was pretty inactive as the plot was getting worse by the day. This drama will be different hopefully :)

Guest enjoykoreandramas

@Valsava ...I did not watch the drama n usually wait till it's on tv 2 weeks later as I don't seem to be able to watch it like all of u do. That's why I appreciate the recaps n rely on them to decide if the drama is worth watching.

Thank you @Ldy_Gmerm for the wonderful recap - indeed, like your ID name, you are a GEM! Gomapta chingu.

Here's a yummilicious birthday cake for your dear hubby @valsava.....hope it's not belated. 
cake.jpg

Today rating went down a bit (TNMS) - 1st - 21.8% Seoul) and 1st - 20.3% (Nationwide)

Unless there's a major upset on the rating, I'll highlight in the post, otherwise, all future ratings will be updated on the 1st post. 

Some captures from 2nd episode....such a cutie cat...MEOW...FIGHTING!

jay20140610113353_I_05_C_1.jpg

79577165_99_20140611095202.jpg
I think Shin Ji-eun (Go Won-hee) is Yoong Sung-il's (Choi Min) cousin sister. 

Source : Naver

Secret's Hyosung in daily drama

photo445713.jpg

Less than a month after releasing her first solo EP "Top Secret", singer Hyosung, of girl band Secret, is taking another step to broaden her horizons. On Monday, she began starring in the KBS daily drama "There's a Meowing Cat".

"I know that a lot of people are not comfortable with seeing so many idol group members acting on television drama", said the 25-year-old at the press conference held at Yeouido, western Seoul, last week. 

"And many people have the stereotype that singers turned actors do not know how to act", notedHyosung, "so fighting against the stereotype will be my mission".

As the KBS daily drama has had high ratings, many analysts expect Hyosung will gain a lot of recognition. The drama airs at 8:25 p.m. on weekdays.

Source: Hancinema

Thanks @LadyGmerm for the recap....there's no sub yet for this drama so i'm waiting for it to be shown on KBSW which is like weeks away  8->  . For now i'll just read the recap and everyone comments here...

Guest colleenfh

Like the rest of you I really like this so far, I hope it manages to retain that lightness. 

I have a prediction about the direction part of the storyline takes ... I think the GP is going to want to meet the person who took care of his cat, once he meets her he will develop one of those GP crushes and will try to get his grandson to court and marry her.

I loved the interaction between the SungIl and JiEun, he thinks he awesome and she really doesn't.  She kept looking at him like he's an idiot.

Archived