[Current KBS Drama 2014] There's The Cat! Meow / My Dear Cat 고양이는 있다

Felicia Soh

cynkdf said: @FeliciaSoh, thank you so much for starting this thread. I don't care about / am not familiar with - the human cast members (having watched very few K-dramas) but if the producers can actually get a real live cat to act in the drama, then I will definitely watch it! :) 

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava.. it will not be me at least not live.. this one comes on the same time as Only Love does @6:15am in the US.. and right now I am doing that from raw, but as soon as I get the names down good I will be switching back to doing a live scene recap.. they only way I could even think of taking on a 6th drama would be from the raw video.

Ldy Gmerm said: @valsava.. it will not be me at least not live.. this one comes on the same time as Only Love does @6:15am in the US.. and right now I am doing that from raw, but as soon as I get the names down good I will be switching back to doing a live scene recap.. they only way I could even think of taking on a 6th drama would be from the raw video.

Welcome @dc22a and @valsava - thank you so much @valsava for offering to help in the recap.  I'll see how it goes before I commit to assist anyone here who is willing to do the recap.  I haven't been doing it for some time....and I usually watch it when it airs through KBSW.

Here's one cutie-sucker cat for you dear chingu @irilight....

cat.gif

Everyone here seems to be smitten with the cat - hope it lives up to our expectation.

513827_157212_4524.jpg

and some related captures of Choi Yoon-young and Kim Seo-ra....

1401697732242_99_20140602173403.jpg

20140605_1401926556_45879300_1.jpg

Source (Captures) : Naver

valsava said: Ldy Gmerm said: @valsava.. it will not be me at least not live.. this one comes on the same time as Only Love does @6:15am in the US.. and right now I am doing that from raw, but as soon as I get the names down good I will be switching back to doing a live scene recap.. they only way I could even think of taking on a 6th drama would be from the raw video.

Hi @valsava dear... I think I am going to wait for KBSW to upload on YT channel. I don't think I can handle crack of dawn barely to watch it live and since it going to be uploaded with subs, I'd rather wait for them.

@Felicia Soh, love that magic act with the disappearing cat.. hehe.. and your new avatar..
and the new captures from the drama.

@irilight,.. I'm already up at the crack of dawn so most likely I'll watch or wait til the site is up because of the live dramas I'll be watching at that time.. 
But this drama should be on a light nore and hopefully is funny

Two people fall in love over a stray cat  ... ohh my why so cute??  Then to have Choi Yoon Young and Hyun Woo as the OTP... like them both from their previous dramas. They were the kind of leads i can really root for...  I don't usually follow daily drama because it's too long but a love story involving cats sounded too cute to pass on... my drama is list is getting longer and longer haha....

@FeliciaSoh, thanks so much for the adorable gif, love it. :) Since the drama has a cat as part of the storyline, I hope it will be a success, so that this will encourage K-drama producers to come up with more dramas featuring cats (or dogs).

Hope hope hope a real cat will star in the drama, just like the cat Cancan in the Hong Kong TVB drama "When a dog loves a cat". I watched that drama for Gallen Lo but mainly because of the two adorable animal stars, Cancan and Siuba<

Cancan in "When a dog loves a cat"lAR15Hr.jpg

class="titleNews"Choi Min Shares on Having Let Go of ‘You Who Came From the Stars’

Choi Min shared on having to let go of his role in SBS’s You Who Came From the Stars.

Attending a press conference for KBS1’s new drama There’s the Cat! Meow on June 5, Choi Min said, “It was a regretful experience for me. I had to step off the drama due to my back injury. I was really disappointed.” Choi Min had to let go of the role of ‘Hwi Kyung,’ which was later taken by Park Hae Jin instead.

Choi Min said, “But a new door opened for me. I’m really happy to be acting in There’s the Cat! Meow. I want to focus on acting more than on popularity. I think people will naturally show love if I’m good at acting.”

Choi Min Shares on Having Let Go of  ‘You Who Came From the Stars’

Choi Min will be acting as ‘Yoon Sung Il,’ who goes abroad to study but comes back to Korea against his parents’ will, in order to debut as an entertainer.

The actor said, “There is right time for things. My passion didn’t go away since I’m doing something I like. I think I can show another side of me. I’ve been enjoying filming.”

Meanwhile, There’s the Cat! Meow is a family drama about a man and a woman who go out to find each of their missing cat and unravel secrets and truths about their families in the process. The first episode is set to air on June 9.

Photo credit: enews

Source : enewsworld

Thank you for the Thread.  So looking forward to this Kdrama, love Choi Yoon Young in all her work. I'm extremely happy she's got a new project. I remember Hyun Woo from A Tree with Deep Roots, he's good and upcoming great Actor. 
The Teaser's funny and cute. I'm definitely joining the thread in the future. 
Thanks again  ;;) :-h

@FeliciaSoh Love the press conference photo above ...everyone looks so cheerfull.. 

Haha Choi Min in his printed suit ... i think it's kind of a trend for guys to wear flowery/printed suit in korea now .. Saw the same trend over at trot lovers too hehe probably cause it's spring afterall.  :D

Choi Yoon Young looks somehow thinner than i to used remember her in My Daughter Seo Young.

Was hoping to catch the glimpse of the main cat too but ... no sign of it yet.

Welcome to the MEOW thread, @imot and @aprilmalek88.

@irilight....if you add this one to your live watching, you may end up like this....scarry.gif
I noticed you have also changed your avvie....nice one too. 

@imot and @aprilmalek88 - hope to see guys around when the drama start airing.

@cynkdf, I know where you are coming from....I would love a similar theme like the one you highlighted.....this would be the most ideal sight.....
doggy.jpg

Here's additional pictures of two lovely couples.....

l_2014060502000283100068361.jpg

l_2014060502000285300069271.jpg

Credit as tagged (via Naver)

@imot, ....love it that the production team used a natural concept as backdrop of the photo shoot (outdoor instead of the usual indoor stage).    

Choi Soon-young is spotting a new hairstyle for this drama and yes, she is thinner than her role in "My Daughter Seo Yeong".  I love the wavy bob look with centre parting - pretty girls will look good in any hairstyle. As usual, Hyun Woo is always looking charming with his lovely smile!....He looks a bit like Lee Jun-ki...err....maybe, I am getting confused, meowing here and there... (just like you....hehehe!)

@valsava - that picture you posted is just so perfect to start their Monday..."FIGHTING!". Thanks and see you around chingu.

@FeliciaSoh .. Thanks for the welcome and meoww... will definitely try to stick around :D

Yup love the outdoor photo shoot and how they dressed the two couples in matching colors. Hyun woo & choi yoon young in black vs choi min & hyo sung in blue. Totally adorable...

Choi Yoon Young getting prettier and prettier with every drama... glad to see her being the main lead.

Archived