[Current KBS Drama 2014] There's The Cat! Meow / My Dear Cat 고양이는 있다

Felicia Soh

Thank you everyone for tuning in to watch this drama. The drama ended last Friday @ Episode 119 in S.Korea with a nothing-to-shout-about rating of 23.7% (Nationwide), a slight increase of +0.2% as compared to when it premiered, 23.5%.   I wish to extend my appreciation to all chingus who had spent their time in this thread - thanks for your support.kissmwah.gif

Some captures of the last episode include BTS pictures of the cast before an-nyong.....

'종영 고양이는 있다' 사진=KBS

20141122000039_0.jpg

art_1416630443.jpg

Source via Naver

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meow! Me again! First of all, I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving! Gobble, gobble!
I saw the wedding episode of CW and YS. So cute and adorable! I wished they had more honeymoon scenery though. I thought it was so wonderful of SR getting YS a spare bridal dress when her own got dirty. I laughed at the scene where SI and SR woke up in bed together. So this show ends at #120. I'll post a comment now and then till the end.
Hey, where are those cats? Till later, meow! :)>-

Meow again! Hi there! Just saw episode #112. Laughed when YS thought CW's dad was a theif and yelled for help.  :))   Wiped away tears when SI's grandfather dreamt about his lost cat and when he woke up, he worried for her shivering out in the cold.  :((   Smiled a big smile when SR wanted to throw up. She's pregnant!  :D 
I hope the two lost cats will be reuntied with their owners at the end of the show!  [-O<
Till later! Meow!  :-h

Meow! Hi again! I just saw the error on my last comment. I meant to say "reunited", not "reuntied"!  :\">
Anyway, in ep. #114, I wanted to comment YS's flashback to when she and her cat were sleeping in bed, and when she woke up, the cat was staring at her lovingly and she gave it a hug. Sooooooooo sweet!  8-> Her cat is still alive! Yay! And I loved how it ended when she told CW's dad that she will STILL feed the strays. You go, girl!  \:D/ Looks like CW's dad will soon get his comeuppance. About time! He needs a good kick in the pants to realize not everything will go his way. :-q
Till later, meow!  ;)

Meow whoa! I just saw ep. #117! YS saved CW's dad from the fruit vendor's son!  @-)  And the way he reacted when he saw his daughter-in-law, whom he accused for a lot of things, did for him was priceless! He finally realizes that YS is not a bad person after all.
I can't wait to see how this wraps up. Two more episodes to go! See you then! Meow!  :)>-

Meow! Me again! Want to comment on the ending of episode #118. I started tearing up when CW's dad sees himself in the position of the stray cat who came in the restaurant and the lady gave it scraps and he started crying. It finally must have gotten to him how cruel he was to everyone, especially toward cats.
I got pretty emotional because I had a cat, a beautiful blue-gray Munchkin. She lived 13 wonderful years with me. When she passed away a few years ago, I was heartbroken. Now I volunteer to help rescues and feed them. That's why I watch this show. I thought it was a great drama and it really shows how every living being is precious, no matter what the situation is.
Well, I'll be back to make my last comment on the last episode. See you then! Meow! ;)

Meow! Here I am for the last comment on the last episode. I was very satisfied with how it ended. Everyone has something good going on in their lives. I loved how CW's dad opened up Cat Restaurant and has a cat!  I think SI's & SR's baby girl is sooooooo cute! I am a little disappointed that SI's grandfather's cat never returned. I hoped it did and SI's family will take care of it when grandfather's time will come.
The best part was the ending: YS's cat, Hope, came back! Yay!
This was fun! It has been a great ride! So, I bid all farewell! Meow for the last time! :-h

Archived