[Drama 2014] The Three Musketeers 삼총사

Bayu Pratama

dhebbie2t said: nfsk said: i still have a thought that the writer-nim or PD-nim offered this project to Yong-hwa with some reasons, not only because he is an idol who can gain more popularities to the show. i really want to see more mature acting skill in Yong-hwa... hope it will be come true...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dhebbie2t

@nfsk let's believe to the producerNIM who selected YongHwa for this and let's say our goodluck to PDNim, hope he can mold YongHwa as an actor here. I am really excited for this drama

Guest brightlii

@dhebbie2tI'm the same! I started reading The Three Musketeers book too!And I invite everyone else to read it before the drama too. It's really good so far, and it will make watching the drama more enjoyable. 
So apparently D'Artagnan (Yonghwa's character) is really brash and always looking to fight in the beginning. I'm curious as to how Yonghwa will act this out. ;;)

Guest dhebbie2t

brightlii said: @dhebbie2tI'm the same! I started reading The Three Musketeers book too!And I invite everyone else to read it before the drama too. It's really good so far, and it will make watching the drama more enjoyable. 
So apparently D'Artagnan (Yonghwa's character) is really brash and always looking to fight in the beginning. I'm curious as to how Yonghwa will act this out. ;;)

@nessie21 Lee JinWook is Athos? I thought he's the Crown Prince?

And guys, can someone post more details about the characters (if there is)? Coz I'm still confused who's who and what's the relation between the characters.

@dhebbie‌2t I started to read the French TTM novel. And every time I see D'Artagnan's name I think of Yonghwa yaaaay~ It's such a good feeling.

Hello...everyone !! :)
May I join here ??!!
Since I know that Yong Hwa play at this drama, I am so excited . I was unhappy from his last drama, MHIYD.
I hope he will good as Parh Dal Hyang [-O< [-O<

1907351_490092224458417_5127802110914185
10457925_490091114458528_400374990322161

10511169_490090914458548_729684658054789

cr. on pic

Koala posted a short synopsis of The Three Musketeers...

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/07/04/filming-commences-on-the-joseon-version-of-the-three-musketeers-with-lee-jin-wook-and-jung-yong-hwa/

For those interested in the story who has no time to read the book, I suggest you watch the movie bec its soooo cool and I love the 3M already..lol Ofcourse Yong's acting has a long way to go but I think D' Artagnan could be the role who can be tailored cut for him.D'Artagnan is a courageous and too ambitious character which is what Yong is in real life.I think he can excel in a character which is close to his personality.(He did good in a cameo of himself in A Gentleman's Dignity) Ofcourse its too short to know but I want to keep positive and reserve my judgement later when the drama is airing...

:D so....Lee Jin Wook in Pink costume? :x :x  he already looks cute on those photos posted. thank you for sharing and for finding those.
Yong Hwa to play d'Artagnan...hmmm..that's a huge role for him, but a good opportunity to play the role. Based on how NINE was written, [and remembering the last episode which was so fun to watch] I am excited how this version of TTM will be played. I also visited http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Three_Musketeers for a quick review of the characters even though I also watched one version already. For my understanding, the story was written basically for d'Artagnan journey and adventure until it led him to  TTM. For this, Yong Hwa's character is an integral part of the story, [if not the main focus] with the Crown Prince in the center.
I hope there will be comedic scenes too. Just imagining TTM in some unwanted funny situations is already something to look forward to. I hope it won't be too serious drama, writernim.  :P
edit: I read koala's and I agree that for this drama, i also hope that the love line won't ruin the story. I think, as a Yong Hwa fan, I am hoping for him a good role that he can do justice even alone..because, yeah, sometimes viewers like me want to ship the characters so badly... =)) ah, let the character stand that it will be unforgettable even if he gets the girl in the end or not! Right? :P

@lovegirl92
Yup..Lee Jin Wook character in TTM is Crown Prince Sohyeon but is based from Athos if I'm not wrong. There's a launching event on TVN's official site prior to TTM premiere by matching the original character names to the actors of TVN The Three Musketeers. :P
pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg

tvN’s upcoming series “Three Musketeers” announces an event prior to it’s premiere on August.

tvN Sunday drama “Three Musketeers” launching event
HOW TO:
match “Three Musketeers” original main characters’ names to the names of the actors of  tvN’s upcoming series “Three Musketeers” and put the answers on the comment section.
for example : 달타냥 = 이진욱 / 아토스 = 정용화 / 프로토스 = 정해인 / 아라미스 = 양동근
(d’Artaganan = Lee Jin Wook / Athos = Jung Yong Hwa / Porthos = Jung Jae In / Aramis = Yang Dong Gun)
*but of course we know that’s not the order right? kkk*
event duration : 06.27 (fri.) – 07.18 (fri.)
announcement of winners : 07.23 (Wed.) official homepage announcement
event price : Minumsa “Three Musketeers” original book (15 person/winners) [1 set/3books]

Source: https://dalhyang.wordpress.com/

Guest brightlii

@dhebbie2t Yup he's always asking for a fight and running into trouble hehe. 
Sigh... I wish Koala wasn't so negative towards Yonghwa. I read her two articles about TTM and the negativism towards Yonghwa in the article and the comments are quite...distracting. =(( 

@dhebbie2t yes, don't loose our hope. if he nails it well, it will be his most masterpiece in acting so far... \:D/
TTM will be adapted to sageuk and will be played in Joseon era are 2 things that increasing my curiosity much. i always have a crush to the way K-drama produces stories related to Joseon era, whether it really based on the original stories or pure fantasy (fusion-sageuk).

Guest dhebbie2t

lovegirl92 said: @nessie21 Lee JinWook is Athos? I thought he's the Crown Prince? And guys, can someone post more details about the characters (if there is)? Coz I'm still confused who's who and what's the relation between the characters. @dhebbie‌2t I started to read the French TTM novel. And every time I see D'Artagnan's name I think of Yonghwa yaaaay~ It's such a good feeling.

Guest dhebbie2t

mytika said: Hello...everyone !! :)
May I join here ??!!
Since I know that Yong Hwa play at this drama, I am so excited . I was unhappy from his last drama, MHIYD.
I hope he will good as Parh Dal Hyang [-O< [-O<

cr. on pic

Guest dhebbie2t

@mslee thanks for your post

yeah I agree with you about koala's post as a YongHwa Fan of course we want justice about his last drama

LOL

I really hope this will a good drama, and yeah I also hoping that they will put some sort of funny scenes in here, but base on the faces of the actors they all look serious......lol

Guest dhebbie2t

brightlii said: @dhebbie2t Yup he's always asking for a fight and running into trouble hehe. 
Sigh... I wish Koala wasn't so negative towards Yonghwa. I read her two articles about TTM and the negativism towards Yonghwa in the article and the comments are quite...distracting. =(( 

Guest dhebbie2t

nfsk said: @dhebbie2t yes, don't loose our hope. if he nails it well, it will be his most masterpiece in acting so far... \:D/
TTM will be adapted to sageuk and will be played in Joseon era are 2 things that increasing my curiosity much. i always have a crush to the way K-drama produces stories related to Joseon era, whether it really based on the original stories or pure fantasy (fusion-sageuk).

@dhebbie2t 
Yup he's always asking for a fight and running into trouble hehe. 

Sigh... I wish Koala wasn't so negative towards Yonghwa. I read her two articles about TTM and the negativism towards Yonghwa in the article and the comments are quite...distracting.
=(( 

I think complement would be the last thing she would do to those artist she doesn't prefer..My other bias did an awesome performance in her drama and everyone is complementing her how she did an amazing job portraying the character.Koala complemented her on just one sentence and that's about it..Well, maybe we have different preferences. It's just her opinion though. I really hope Yong will do an amazing job to prove his critics wrong.. Yong Fighting!! \m/ \m/

Guest dhebbie2t

jjeennyy19 said:

@dhebbie2t Yup he's always asking for a fight and running into trouble hehe. 

I'm a drama addict and I think Koala's reviews are the best. I usually agree with everything she writes. I really like the way she analyses dramas coz it is pretty logical. And in Yonghwa's latest drama "Marry Him If You Dare" she did admit he had improved as an actor. I don't know why she's that negative about Yonghwa now though but can't blame her. MHIYD was totally miserable and it didn't leave a good impression to all those who watched it. Maybe that's why her heart is still not at ease concerning Yonghwa.  I really really hope this drama to be good. It's Yonghwa's chance to show everyone that he CAN do it. I think he will do well as D'Artagnan coz his personality is kinda close to the character.  One thing I'm worried about, which is the LOVE TRIANGLE. Well... I just hope Yonghwa doesn't end up alone as always. This boy deserves love :'( lol
About the cast: I'm looking forward to watch Seo Hyun Jin. I watched none of her dramas. The fact that an actress I know nothing about will be the female lead intrigues me. She must be good. The same goes for the other actors and actresses in the cast.I'm also excited for Yu In Young, I loved her meanie character in 'You Who Came From The Stars' and her unique character in 'Empress Ki'. As for Lee Jin Wook I trust him, he's such an incredible actor. Jung Hae In, if I'm not mistaken he was featured in AOA's MV Moya, so can't wait to see his performance in this big project. 
Finally, here's another fanart. Kyaaaaa~ SO CUTE!BrwcoLaCQAAwhAo.jpg:large

Guest dhebbie2t

waaaaaah

I read the THREE MUSKETEERS in wiki and it seems like the title is Three Musketeers but the story itself is all about D'Artagnan (meaning our Yongie is lead here)

I just notice something about the history, it says like this:

"he (D'Artagnan) falls in love at first sight with his landlord's pretty young wife,"

"D'Artagnan quickly develops a love on the beautiful lady but learns from her handmaiden that she is in fact quite indifferent toward him."

so is he going to fall in love in two ladies here?

waaaaah....after reading the plot, it is getting me more excited, I love his character here

Archived