[Drama 2014] The Three Musketeers 삼총사

Bayu Pratama

Guest brightlii

Yeah if they went exactly as the original story, Yonghwa would be the main lead here. But they changed up the story a lot and added the Crown Prince and Korea is obsessed with the Crown Prince so I'm assuming the focus on D'Artagnan's character will be less than in the original.

And YES. I'm sooo worried about the love triangles. I DO NOT want another broken hearted character for Yonghwa. I rather he NOT fall for the Crown Princess cause obviously that won't go well... :(

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

I just want to know whether they will filming 3 season consecutively with break maybe less than a month between every season or take a big break like 3-6 months for each filming season. And how it plan to be air. Every year for one season.
I'm thinking about how Lord of Rings movie trilogy. They filmed the trilogies simultaneously and released it on each year; The Fellowship of The Ring (2001), The Two Towers (2002) and The Return of The King (2003).

Guest narfiso

The twit says: "I am Park Dal Hyang". Translated by camille9508.

A closer image
10304783_725040470893949_280840719646237

I saw the picture on: C.N Blue Perú facebook Original cr: bluish.

i've been the silent lurker for Miss Koala's blog and also Dramabeans. they're both fulfilling my needs for some thoughts about dramas i'm watching :))
for me, yes, sometimes they're seem rude on their comments. but, they're honest at the same point. at least, they're trying to write about what they're thinking about those dramas/casts. i'm a fan of Yonghwa, definitely, but let's be honest that he obviously needs some turning point where he can improve his acting skill well. he did it a bit in MHIYD. but, that's still not enough to please many viewers.
that's why i'm really excited to looking forward to TTM adaptation because I really want to see how much Yonghwa's improving his skill and proving us as the viewers (also fans) about it as well. and don't forget that here, in TTM, his co-stars are the actors who already known well as good actors who can deliver their previous roles in good ways. so. i hope, Yonghwa could learn more from them. and moreover, Yonghwa in TTM has a different role with (surely) different experience for him who always did modern dramas. hope he'll do it well and the writer/PD-nim help him much to outshine his hidden talent.
fighting!!!
=D>

Guest RianneC

thanks for made this thread. . can't wait for this drama!!!  glad that Yong Hwa accepted the role, I hope this series will success. [-O<

I have pretty much high hopes in this show because tvN has a lot of great dramas and with quality so even if i might be a bit bias with tvN i have faith in the people behind it..if they choose Younghwa they saw him as their best choice for the character they want to portray...so i'll comment on teh acting choice only after seeing the actual product but my guess is they knew what to do...many might say they might choose him based on the popularity and his fanbase but like that the people behind it could easy choose anyone else with as much fame or more and maybe a better CV on their favor as actors with good projects,so for them the character they want to bring to life was seen in him so let's think positive about it...i really hope this show will be his best role and people will descover a new Younghwa....so i'm really anticipating this show because i like the cast a lot and i'm curious about the writer's vision on the famous storycurious if the seasons will be like other shows that that,like Ten,Vampire Prosecutor,aka 1 season a year or 2 type,which would be a killer because one knows they always finish with a blast adn after that the horrible wait

More caps from the script reading :)
BsF8wm9CcAAeNQM.png:large
BsF8wmACMAACnss.png:large

Yonghwa caps @ the script reading and the test shootingYonghwa and Jin Wook sitting next to each other. So sweet :x
8R4bXKq.jpg
puPLotu.jpg
IEhllec.jpg
atgPDbH.jpg
9n94TOK.jpg
XvlaUCs.jpg
fUuSqUV.jpg

SOURCE: http://justjyh.com/xe/index.php?mid=acting&document_srl=175982&rnd=175988#comment_175988
Yang Dong Geun :x
BsF65QgCcAEd7RJ.jpg:large

Jung Hae In SO HANDSOME :x
BsF655BCEAAaVBl.jpg:large

Lee Jin Wook and Seo HyunJin Awwwww~ They are still so shy :x
BsF66j5CAAEM9qj.jpg:large

Credits: YONG2effect

Archived