[Drama 2014] The Three Musketeers 삼총사

Bayu Pratama

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was that post/connection really necessary?I hope we stay our focus on the drama itself and be sensitive enough and know we all came from different groups..A post related to a ship should be avoided..Isn't that common respect/knowledge?Just Sayin so that we can both exist here peacefully......

Guest greenfrisbee

I hope we won't make a habit of connecting people who are not even cast or related to this drama in this thread.  

What is the exact starting date? I see at least 3 different starting dates. And is it only 1 episode per week? Viki just got the licensed to sub it and we have no subbers. I can't recruit when I don't have the correct information. Tuesday airing dates means all Mon Tue dramas subbers may not be able to help.
Thanks for when someone can give me the correct answer. I see the latest is 24th Aug.

jjeennyy19 said: Was that post/connection really necessary?I hope we stay our focus on the drama itself and be sensitive enough and know we all came from different groups..A post related to a ship should be avoided..Isn't that common respect/knowledge?Just Sayin so that we can both exist here peacefully......

Guest shemotional

This is it! The Three Musketeers Thread!!

I am a Jung Yong Hwa fan and I am so glad he is finally confirmed to be doing Park Dal Hyang Role!

But then when I saw the other actors for the Drama I was like....Woah, They are all HOT!!
hehehe...

Will be monitoring this thread from now on!

hello @jjeennyy19 @greenfrisbee
:)) :)) :)) :bz

Guest shemotional

just finished backreading...hahaha
but, Im sorry, I cant with that one post...
Dude! what are you talking about???
But Like you said...it doesnt make sense at all..

Anyways...Look at the angst of the THREE...Aigoo...
Waiting for their Saeguk Costumes!!

sjjqeh.jpg

and the original..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVuvXPdhMMup86Ky2xe6B

Does he make the Cut??

Jung-Yong-Hwa-800x450.jpg

(all pictures used are credited to the rightful owners)
sjjqeh.jpgsjjqeh.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVuvXPdhMMup86Ky2xe6B

Guest irfa

WOW... Lee Jin Wook and Yang Dong Geun is so Awesome for their costum...

this is the first historical drama for Lee Jin Wook too,,, I hope this drama will be succes >.<

I seriously hope that this drama not focusing on Jung Yong Hwa only and trying to ride on his popularity as an idol.....acting wise, he is still an amateur compared to Lee Jin Wook and Yang Dong Guen....

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/69733/the-three-musketeers-hold-first-script-reading

tvN’s highly anticipated drama The Three Musketeers began its production process by holding the first script reading.

The cast and staff members of The Three Musketeers gathered for the first script reading on June 24 at the CJ E&M center and began filming on July 1.

Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Jin Wook, Yang Dong Geun and More Attend Script Reading for ‘The Three Musketeers’

The Three Musketeers has been gathering interest with its casting of charming actors. Jung Yong Hwa will be taking on the role of ‘Park Dal Hyang’ who makes his way to Hanyang (former capital city of Korea) to pass the exam to become a military officer while Lee Jin Wook will be acting as Joseon’ charismatic ‘Prince So Hyun’ who later becomes the leader of ‘the three musketeers.’

Yang Dong Geun will be acting as ‘Prince So Hyun’s security guard ‘Heo Seung Po,’ while Jung Hae In will be acting as flower soldier ‘An Min Seo,’ who takes away the heart of the ladies. 

Based on the original novel of the same title written by Alexandre Dumas, The Three Musketeers will be re-produced by setting Joseong dynasty as the background. The drama will be divided into three seasons, with each season carrying 12 episodes.

At the script reading site, writer Song Jae Jung said, “The drama will be a powerful one that gives the feel of riding a roller coaster,” and spent time discussing the drama along with the cast members. 

The Three Musketeers is set to air the first episode in August.

Photo credit: CJ E&M

Archived