[Drama 2014] The Three Musketeers 삼총사

Bayu Pratama

ck1Oz said: What is the exact starting date? I see at least 3 different starting dates. And is it only 1 episode per week? Viki just got the licensed to sub it and we have no subbers. I can't recruit when I don't have the correct information. Tuesday airing dates means all Mon Tue dramas subbers may not be able to help.
Thanks for when someone can give me the correct answer. I see the latest is 24th Aug.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@irfa Thanks for sharing the pic of Lee Jin Wook and the tip. :)
Posting individual pics of Yonghwa and Yang Dong Geun from the script reading. :D
yonghwa.jpg
yangdonggeun.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/CJtvholic
So far the official twitter page has not posted individual pics of  Yoo In Young and Seo Hyun Jin yet.

http://www.viki.com/tv/24065c-the-three-musketeers
Boy I hope we have the confirmed date soon because I swear I read 24th Aug somewhere. 10th Aug doesn't give us much time to recruit.

Guest brightlii

Hi Guys!Some of you might remember me from MHIYD.I remember you @shemotional .So I can't wait for this drama! Yonghwa and sword fighting!! :xBut I'm sort of sad that Seo Hyun Jin's character (Dalhyang's first love) is going to marry Lee Jin Wook's character and become crown princess. (according to Koala). Yonghwa never gets the girl (usually). :(

But he looks awesome with his Dalhyang outfit! His hair matches! (So that's why he grew it out)

Guest shemotional

@brightlii i remember you too!!

I've been gone for a while... but since The Three Musketeers seems to be a must watch.. hah! I'm back!

The Three Musketeers... YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm too excited!!!!
And OMG!!!!! Yonghwa is in the drama!!!! 
MOD EDIT: PICTURE UNRELATED TO DRAMA!
I never thought he would come back to acting this soon!!!! Aigoooo~ *Breath in breath out* 
At first I knew none of the actors and actresses in the cast so I did my researches. I even watched Nine since it's Lee Jin Wook's drama and the TTM writer previous work and OMG!!!!!!!!! I'm in love!!!! Lee Jinwook is such an ASKDASJDKHASDHXNAKJSDH actor. He's so GOOD!!!! I can't wait!!!! Nine was so unique so I just hope TTM to be that cool coz I don't want to be disappointed again. I still can't believe how miserable MHIYD was so I want TTM to heal my broken heart. 
PLEASE PLEASE TTM BE GOOD!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
MOD EDIT: PICTURE UNRELATED TO DRAMA!

Let's have fun in this thread guys! Please keep updating here coz some people like me are too lazy to search for any news by themselves! 
And yaaaaaaaaaaay I almost had a heart attack when I saw this PHOTOSHOPED masterpiece *_____* in the morning!
BrhSuh2CcAA3M7S.jpg
CR. To the GENIUS owner <3<3<3
The Three Musketeers you'd better FIGHTING!
MY EDIT: Oh! I didn't know I couldn't post cute anime gifs to express how I feel here! OOPS Sorry~ Running to the rules thread!!!!

^^Pic as posted above.. 
Lee Jin-wook practices horseback riding for "The Three Musketeers - Drama" 
Lee Jin-wook's agency posted pictures of him horseback riding on Facebook. Lee Jin-wook takes on the role of Prince Sohyeon in the tvN drama "The Three Musketeers - Drama". Lee Jin-wook is dressed for horseback riding and seems very relaxed. He also seems very manly at the same time. Although it's his first time learning to ride a horse for a drama, he's a natural. His agency claims, "Lee Jin-wook has been practicing almost every day for his role as Prince So-hyeon and not only that, he practices Manchu very hard, too. His hard work shows his passion for the drama, so we expect a lot from this drama". "The Three Musketeers - Drama" is based in the Joseon times which is reborn as the Joseon version of "The Three Musketeers". The fiction of the musketeers and the life of Prince Sohyeon will create an entirely new story. Prince Sohyeon by Lee Jin-wook is the leader, Yang Dong-geun is Heo Seung-po and Jeong Hye-in is Ahn Min-seo. Other casts include Jeong Yong-hwa as Park Dal-hyang, Yoo In-yeong as Jo Mi-ryeong and Seo Hyeon-jin as Kang Bin. To be broadcast in August. 
 cr.:hancinema

Guest octavian

Hi -

My first post in Soompi.  Just want to drop a note that I really am looking forward to watch this drama!  Another story about Crown Prince Sohyeon, which I never get tired of.  Too bad Prince Sohyeon died (poisoned?) in young age.

Guest irfa

class="titleNews"‘The Three Musketeers’ Reveals Photos of Lee Jin Wook Practicing Horse Riding

Pictures of Lee Jin Wook practicing horse riding have been unveiled.

Will Entertainment, Lee Jin Wook’s agency, released a set of photos of Lee Jin Wook on its official Facebook on July 3.

Taking the role of ‘Prince So Hyeon’ in tvN’s upcoming drama The Three Musketeers, Lee Jin Wook learned how to ride a horse for the first time. He has reportedly been learning quickly and showing off his horseriding skills, in order to properly to make his transformation into a prince.

The agency rep stated, “Lee Jin Wook has been practicing horse riding almost everyday in order to perfectly transform into ‘Prince So Hyeon.’ He has also been putting all his efforts into practicing martial arts and the Manchu language, showing his love for his new drama role and increasing expectation for the project. We ask that you show your love and interest.”

Meanwhile, The Three Musketeers airing in August will also star Yang Dong Geun, Jung Yong Hwa, Jung Hae In, Yoo In Young, Seo Hyun Jin and more.

cre: mwave

Guest irfa

octavian said:

Hi -

My first post in Soompi.  Just want to drop a note that I really am looking forward to watch this drama!  Another story about Crown Prince Sohyeon, which I never get tired of.  Too bad Prince Sohyeon died (poisoned?) in young age.

Hi -

Guest brightlii

Wow 141 people online here at the moment.Seems like there's a big hype for this. ><I hope the drama surpasses expectations.

Archived