[Drama 2014] The Three Musketeers 삼총사

Bayu Pratama

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss dramas with good script, plot, production n good acting... But sadly these may not rec high ratings... Casualties like TTM are a great loss to viewers... It is also demoralizing to all involved in the production. Sigh!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Misskimchi8

I'm just gonna attempt to do a fan fiction of season 2 :) anyone have any ideas of what i should make happen? 

• 3 months later...

I found Video Parody for Crown Couple Samchongsa, its was realy good video, but I sad when I watch it,,, It make me remember how Lee Jin Wook sad because tvN canceled make Samchongsa season 2 and 3

Lee Jin Wook X Seo Hyun Jin - The Time Try to Remember, Love Begin Again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_YmXUuY1K4

Thank you so much for the link. This  makes me feel so nostalgic for our lovely crown couple! And still sore over the cancellation of seasons 2 and 3!

• 3 weeks later...

I just come across this drama while browsing through kdrama that I should watch. 

After watching this drama I'm addicted to this drama. I'm in love with all the lead character. Now that I read the news that will be no continuation of the drama I feel really sad. I want to know what happen to all characters after the ending of episode 12.:tears::tears:

I just come across this drama while browsing through kdrama that I should watch. 

After watching this drama I'm addicted to this drama. I'm in love with all the lead character. Now that I read the news that will be no continuation of the drama I feel really sad. I want to know what happen to all characters after the ending of episode 12.:tears::tears:

@ailiz22  It was supposed to be three season to this great drama but it got ditch season two was supposed to air this past march but it made all of us sad that watch this drama 

@ailiz22  It was supposed to be three season to this great drama but it got ditch season two was supposed to air this past march but it made all of us sad that watch this drama 

ommo, what happen? why did they do that. it make me feel sad.

now who's gonna heal my bleeding heart? i need my crown prince dose.

Archived