[Drama 2014] The Three Musketeers 삼총사

Bayu Pratama

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dhebbie2t

OMG

This is still not sinking it to me that My dear YongHwa will do a sageuk even I already saw his twitter update and he is cute on that pic, the hair suits on the thing on his forehead though.

Anyways I still can't imagine him holding sword, doing a fight scenes and what not,, riding a horse and specially the language.......Ottokke?

Guest WengL

dhebbie2t said:

OMG

This is still not sinking it to me that My dear YongHwa will do a sageuk even I already saw his twitter update and he is cute on that pic, the hair suits on the thing on his forehead though.

Anyways I still can't imagine him holding sword, doing a fight scenes and what not,, riding a horse and specially the language.......Ottokke?

Guest WengL

lovegirl92 said: The Three Musketeers... YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm too excited!!!!
And OMG!!!!! Yonghwa is in the drama!!!! 
MOD EDIT: PICTURE UNRELATED TO DRAMA!
I never thought he would come back to acting this soon!!!! Aigoooo~ *Breath in breath out* 
At first I knew none of the actors and actresses in the cast so I did my researches. I even watched Nine since it's Lee Jin Wook's drama and the TTM writer previous work and OMG!!!!!!!!! I'm in love!!!! Lee Jinwook is such an ASKDASJDKHASDHXNAKJSDH actor. He's so GOOD!!!! I can't wait!!!! Nine was so unique so I just hope TTM to be that cool coz I don't want to be disappointed again. I still can't believe how miserable MHIYD was so I want TTM to heal my broken heart. 
PLEASE PLEASE TTM BE GOOD!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
MOD EDIT: PICTURE UNRELATED TO DRAMA!

Let's have fun in this thread guys! Please keep updating here coz some people like me are too lazy to search for any news by themselves! 
And yaaaaaaaaaaay I almost had a heart attack when I saw this PHOTOSHOPED masterpiece *_____* in the morning!
CR. To the GENIUS owner <3<3<3
The Three Musketeers you'd better FIGHTING!
MY EDIT: Oh! I didn't know I couldn't post cute anime gifs to express how I feel here! OOPS Sorry~ Running to the rules thread!!!!

Backread and haven't seen this one yet so TTM 1st season will go on air every Sunday, becoming cable channel tvN‘s first Sunday slot drama with only one episode each week.
class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Three Musketeers” Scheduled for August Premier with Sunday slots

Upcoming cable drama “Three Musketeers” has been finally confirmed its schedule and officially kicked off productions. 

“Three Musketeers” held its first script reading on July 2 at the CJ E&M Center with all the main cast members. The first shooting took place on July 1. 

Produced by the team behind critically acclaimed drams “Queen Inhyun’s Man” and “Nine: Nine Time Travels“, “Three Musketeers” will be an epic historical drama comprising of three seasons, with 12 episodes in each season. For the first season, it will be airing every Sunday, becoming cable channel tvN‘s first Sunday slot drama. Typically, dramas air twice a week on a Monday-Tuesday, Wednesday-Thursday, or Saturday-Sunday schedule. 

“Three Musketeers” is expected to premier its first season sometime in August. It stars Lee Jin Wook, Yang Dong Geun, Jung Yong Hwa, and Jung Hae In

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/02/three-musketeers-scheduled-for-august-premier-with-sunday-slots/#.U7WuiI2Sxia

I don't know what this video exactly is but it's something about The Three Musketeers.
WATCH HERE >>> http://blog.naver.com/covaking/220050021717
cr. allaboutjyh
And I think the man in pink is Lee Jin Wook and the man in green is Yonghwa. Just guessing.
Brr3M2PCMAEGxMo.jpgcr. healing_jyh
Closer pic:
Brr8r6SCMAAj-rp.jpg
cr. YS20102011

Guest Ochibi

Aside from our passionate young hero, Park Dal Hyang, the crown prince is protected by the cavalier warrior Heo Seung Po (Yang Dong Gun as Musketeer #2) and Ahn Min Seo, the flower boy warrior who “makes the hearts of women tremble” (Jung Hae In as Musketeer #3). Kim Sung Min will dispense with the comedic cad roles which he usually does so well in order to play Yong Gol Dae, a hot-tempered Qing general who will also act as negotiator with Joseon. (Hmm, sounds like a strange combination – something tells me negotiations would go downhill fast with a hot-tempered general as diplomat.) The remaining supporting cast includes Kim Myung Soo as King Injo, Park Young Gyu as Kim Ja Jeom, Lee Kyun as Pansoi (Dal Hyang’s noisy servant) and Jeon No Min as a teacher/source of support to Dal Hyang and his fellow bodyguards.

Read more

http://crazy9drama.wordpress.com/2014/07/04/news-snippets-three-musketeers-script-reading-first-night-watchman-stills

it will be aired on TvN, won't it? so far, TvN never disappointed me with their dramas. i hope this would be well too.
i know many people (including me) are neither excited nor worried a lot since we have Yong-hwa as one of the main leads, i have no doubt about the others. Yong-hwa is great as a singer and i adore him for that, CNBlue is the one and only K-band i respect the most so far. but to be honest, his acting skill is hard to be called good. his first two dramas was both didn't impress me much. i can see that he was improved in his last project, but it was just okay for me. since this drama is really different from those previous, yes i hope he improves his acting skill and learns a lot from the seniors he's working with. 
i still have a thought that the writer-nim or PD-nim offered this project to Yong-hwa with some reasons, not only because he is an idol who can gain more popularities to the show. i really want to see more mature acting skill in Yong-hwa... hope it will be come true...

Guest irfa

@lovegirl92 Its it true the man in Pink Hanbook is Lee Jin Wook, thanks for your sharing the link for video

LJW_3musketeer1_zpsacdce121.jpg

LJW_3musketeer4_zpsb8566505.jpg
cre: Lee Jin Wook's Baidu

I think that is video shooting for the teaser... Its Look A glamour teaser^^

Guest dhebbie2t

WengL said:
dhebbie2t said:

OMG

Guest dhebbie2t

nfsk said: it will be aired on TvN, won't it? so far, TvN never disappointed me with their dramas. i hope this would be well too.
i know many people (including me) are neither excited nor worried a lot since we have Yong-hwa as one of the main leads, i have no doubt about the others. Yong-hwa is great as a singer and i adore him for that, CNBlue is the one and only K-band i respect the most so far. but to be honest, his acting skill is hard to be called good. his first two dramas was both didn't impress me much. i can see that he was improved in his last project, but it was just okay for me. since this drama is really different from those previous, yes i hope he improves his acting skill and learns a lot from the seniors he's working with. 
i still have a thought that the writer-nim or PD-nim offered this project to Yong-hwa with some reasons, not only because he is an idol who can gain more popularities to the show. i really want to see more mature acting skill in Yong-hwa... hope it will be come true...

Guest dhebbie2t

because YongHwa will do this THREE MUSKETEERS drama, I am now starting to read about this novel.

I already know this though (of course ) because this is part of the world history should I say in terms of novel

But even I already heard about this, I am not sure about the characters and specially the story, so let  me start to read about it.

So I have an idea about this drama.

(THIS IS BASE ON WIKI )

Important characters
•Athos – The last Musketeer to be introduced. He seems immune to romantic feeling, though we learn late in the novel that this hasn't always been the case. He becomes a father figure to d'Artagnan.
•Aramis – A deeply religious younger Musketeer.
•Porthos – A dandy, fond of fashionable clothes.
•d'Artagnan – He is not one of the "Three Musketeers" in the sense that although he is in fact a musketeer, he is attached to des Essarts' company instead of de Treville's. The novel is about him becoming one of the musketeers.

who is YongHwa here in these characters?

Guest dhebbie2t

I already checked the THE THREE MUSKETEERS in wiki and this caught my attention

"With a budget of US$10 million, The Three Musketeers will consist of three seasons, with 12 episodes each. It airs on cable channel tvN beginning August 10, 2014."

is that a big amount in Korea? Just wondering?

dhebbie2t

said:

because YongHwa will do this THREE MUSKETEERS drama, I am now starting to read about this novel.

I already know this though (of course ) because this is part of the world history should I say in terms of novel

But even I already heard about this, I am not sure about the characters and specially the story, so let  me start to read about it.

(THIS IS BASE ON WIKI )

Important characters
•Athos – The last Musketeer to be introduced. He seems immune to romantic feeling, though we learn late in the novel that this hasn't always been the case. He becomes a father figure to d'Artagnan.
•d'Artagnan – He is not one of the "Three Musketeers" in the sense that although he is in fact a musketeer, he is attached to des Essarts' company instead of de Treville's. The novel is about him becoming one of the musketeers.

Guest dhebbie2t

nessie21 said:

dhebbie2t

said:

(THIS IS BASE ON WIKI )

Important characters

Guest dhebbie2t

@nessie21 oh I'm sorry, I didn't notice it, the amount was written in US Dollars, I thought it was Korean won

oh yeah it is a huge amount....OMG....Indeed a huge amount. waaaaaaah

Guest dhebbie2t

@nessie21 He is not one of the "Three Musketeers" in the sense that although he is in fact a musketeer, he is attached to des Essarts' company instead of de Treville's. The novel is about him becoming one of the musketeers.

as per wiki

Archived