[Drama 2014] The Three Musketeers 삼총사

Bayu Pratama

Guest dhebbie2t

actor Lee Kyeon joins the cast of "The Three Musketeers". He'll be playing the role of Pan Soe ('Planchet' of the original novel) Park Dalhyang's (JYH) servant.

(source: http://me2.do/GWVVM6TZ)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dhebbie2t

@nessie21 waaah. love Yong's pictures

are those Fan Arts? of course they are

waaaaaaaaaaah

when I heard this drama, I was like, what Yong will be on a sageuk drama and will wear that scholar costume...lol

Guest dhebbie2t

Yoo In-yeong in "The Three Musketeers - Drama

oh so she is joining this drama?

nice one

whom will she be paired with?

hhmmm

Guest dhebbie2t

@nessie21 That I'm curious as well sis

And also our Yong will not wear earings for the meantime, those stuff

waaaaaaaaah

I'm really excited of this, but part of it or course thinking about his health since he is doing his solo as well

@dhebbie2t I notice that he's not been wearing earings for quite some time alrdy. I guess to prepare for his role Dalhyang? Hehe :) Same here..I'm quite worried about his health too since he has to juggle drama filming with the concerts and solo. But i'm sure he will do well.
Anyway, I hope the production company will release more news on the other cast too as I can't find much news on Lee Jin Wook, Seo Hyun Jin and etc.

Wow Two Saeguk for Shj one after another.. I like her acting in king's daughter.. So I'll give it a shot even though I'm a big Saeguk fan.. Also haven't seen actor  Ljw since he played the lead in nine.. I don't really know why I like him.. Kbs I think the last time I really paid any attention to her acting was she was in my precious child..

This thread is too quiet...I hope they would start filming soon so this thread could move forward.  8->
I recently watched "The Three Musketeers" I wonder how they would create it. I hope they wont deviate too much from the original coz Park Dalhyang would be a cool character... :D
Here's D' Artagnan.....

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"Yong Hwa cast in new Three Musketeers drama!

by KrisE

on Thu, Jun 12, 2014yonghwa2_2.jpg
Jung Yong Hwa, actor and leader of Idol rock band CNBLUE, has officially been cast in the upcoming K-Drama, The Three Musketeers!

This is the most exciting news ever, because not only is this drama based on the French novel from the 1800’s by Alexandre Dumas, it’s going to be based in the JOSEON DYNASTY! We’re all going to get to watch Yong Hwa fight with a sword in one of those battle hanboks, because it’s totally different than a regular hanbok, and he’ll probably have a super cool headband!

fangirling_1.gif   +1
I’m totally creating the costumes in my mind, so his wardrobe is questionable, but what’s not questionable is the role Yong Hwa is taking on! The name of his character is Park Dal Hyang and apparently this is the role of D’Artagnan. Now, I never read the novel, but I did watch the American film, and I do remember D’Artagnan was played by Chris O’Donnell, but he wasn’t actually one of the “three musketeers." He was a young guy who tagged along trying to convince the three actual musketeers that he was worthy and capable of being in their group.

cr.:dramafever

Archived