[Drama 2014] The Three Musketeers 삼총사

Bayu Pratama

Guest anagrace

140624 today fr. DCJYH YH★#정용화♡ "The Three Musketeers" Script reading via: flowerjyh http://t.co/DfffBoHCeV"

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

Park Chang Ik casts as a child actor for Jung Yonghwa(Park Dal Hyang) at Three Musketeers of TVN. 1st ep will air at 9pm on Aug 24.

Embedded image permalink
Cr.DCJYH.

valsava said:
Wow Two Saeguk for Shj one after another.. I like her acting in king's daughter.. So I'll give it a shot even though I'm a big Saeguk fan.. Also haven't seen actor  Ljw since he played the lead in nine.. I don't really know why I like him.. Kbs I think the last time I really paid any attention to her acting was she was in my precious child..

Guest Lyrin Orchideus

It's YongHwa's first Historical Drama.
Maybe in the beginning it will be difficult for him.
But i'm sure he will do his best like always !!!
Let's keep supporting him <3

Guest ShilohB

Check out @CebuNuna's Tweet:

-> Recently Jung Yong Hwa has been attending the martial art school in Incheon to practice marshal art with casts of TTM.
Cr. DC JYH

Guest kath2x

세부누나 · @CebuNuna

27th Jun 2014 from TwitLonger

[FA 0613] Cr. DC Lee Jin Wook :Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Jin Wook & Yang Donggeun

They were spotted in Phoenix martial arts school, 1-jigu, Gumam-dong, Inchoen and as well as in near Seohae Apartment in Inchoen. JYH was also spotted in chicken galbi restaurant in Jebu-do. The lady who saw him wrote that JYH was really handsome & had a nice build.

:xbesides JYH I am really waiting for Lee Jn Wook's photos. :D His reunion with the writer and director of Nine is one of the reasons I can't wait for the drama. of course, we have watched some other versions of The Three Musketeers and I have my own favorite but watching it now in Korean version, Joseon era will bring another new perspective.
Thank you for updating the thread with photos and news.  >:D<

Guest narfiso

Thanks for the thread, can't wait to watch the drama!!
Here is the official website provided by tvN 
http://giftmap.interest.me/View/2167
They are doing a contest or a sweepstakes to give away the books of "The Three Musketeers".
But I don't know how to participate. Surely it's only for korea hehe.

See you.

This might not make sense for some but I would like to share how Jung Yonghwa and Yang Dong Guen from different age groups/era crosspath to act in the same upcomping project, purely based on my observation.
Han Ga-in costarred with Yang Dong Guen in Dr. Gang in 2006. After that Seohyun appeared on WGM with Yonghwa in 2010.

Ga-in and Seohyun shared the role of Yeon Woo in the drama and musical versions of The Moon That Embraces The Sun in 2012 and 2014, respectively

And recently both Yonghwa and Dong Guen have been casted to star in tvN blockbuster drama The Three Musketeers. Incredible, isn't it?

10409575_752384241485037_217398289418838

tvN The Three Musketeers promotional teaser

Yonghwa, Dong Guen and all the cast of this drama, hwaiting! Can't wait for the first episode to come in August.

Guest dhebbie2t

narfiso said: Thanks for the thread, can't wait to watch the drama!!
Here is the official website provided by tvN 
http://giftmap.interest.me/View/2167
They are doing a contest or a sweepstakes to give away the books of "The Three Musketeers".
But I don't know how to participate. Surely it's only for korea hehe.

See you.

Guest dhebbie2t

kun_cheero said: This might not make sense for some but I would like to share how Jung Yonghwa and Yang Dong Guen from different age groups/era crosspath to act in the same upcomping project, purely based on my observation.
Han Ga-in costarred with Yang Dong Guen in Dr. Gang in 2006. After that Seohyun appeared on WGM with Yonghwa in 2010.

Ga-in and Seohyun shared the role of Yeon Woo in the drama and musical versions of The Moon That Embraces The Sun in 2012 and 2014, respectively

And recently both Yonghwa and Dong Guen have been casted to star in tvN blockbuster drama The Three Musketeers. Incredible, isn't it?

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!
tvN The Three Musketeers promotional teaserYonghwa, Dong Guen and all the cast of this drama, hwaiting! Can't wait for the first episode to come in August.

Guest dhebbie2t

ShilohB said: Check out @CebuNuna's Tweet:

-> Recently Jung Yong Hwa has been attending the martial art school in Incheon to practice marshal art with casts of TTM.
Cr. DC JYH

Guest dhebbie2t

Why there is no picture and news about the script reading, isn't they usually took photos during the script reading.

The PDNim is making us curious and would like us to be surprise.

Archived