[Drama 2014] The Three Musketeers 삼총사

Bayu Pratama

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dhebbie2t

@kimsoyeon18 thanks for those pics sis

I saw them on twitter and that makes me laugh so hard

first thing in the morning earlier, these are the photos that pop up on my twitter TL

these fandoms are so funny

hahahaha

Guest dhebbie2t

Shocks I am really excited in this drama
Did YongHwa film already
is his filming has started already?
waaaaah
still can't over with those FanArts

brightlii said: @dhebbie2tI'm the same! I started reading The Three Musketeers book too!And I invite everyone else to read it before the drama too. It's really good so far, and it will make watching the drama more enjoyable. 
So apparently D'Artagnan (Yonghwa's character) is really brash and always looking to fight in the beginning. I'm curious as to how Yonghwa will act this out. ;;)

Guest brightlii

@irilight
Oh really? Have you read the sequels to TTM? I'm half-way through the book and I find D'Artagnan to be surprisingly witty. I'm really enjoying it.Too bad it looks like D'Artagnan won't be the focus in the drama.
Also, yeah I'm aware the Yonghwa's first love is going to be Seo Hyun Jin. Just sad he's going to be playing a character who gets heart-broken again. :( 

Guest tookie18

@BayuPratama.

Thank you so much for starting this thread. This will be a good one.

Alexandre Dumas is one of my all time favorites writers. It has been said that he is the first sitcom producer, he made his writings a pleasure to read. He would distribute his stories in phamphets and issued them one episode a day. The public could not wait to get the next segment, it was all the rage at that time. Charles Dickens was also a sitcom producer, however, he was born ten years after Alexandre Dumas so it could be true that Dumas was first to produce sitcoms.

He was born in France in 1802-1870. He was proud of his Black heritage, his grandfather was a wealthty asristocrat, a plantation owner and his grandmother an African slave, the plantation was in the West Indies, which is now Haiti. His father died suddenly when he was a child, due to his father's death his family lived in proverty. He could not afford a proper education, his only marketable skill was his beautiful handwriting. He found employment in a small humble shop as a copy clerk, making copies by hand (we now use machines to make hundreds of copies at a time). Nothing suggested that Alexandre Dumas would become a writer of history. His serial novels were published everyday, the people were as excited as in our time about his novels and dramas.

He lived life to the fullest extent, he was a poetic writer, a romantic (a womanizer), he always had a woman on his arm. He was a true swashbuckler, an excellent swordesman, hunter and horseman, he rode a horse with precise speed. He fought in the French Revolutionary War of 1830 in Paris. He was hunting with Napoleaon Bonaparte's nephew on the isle of Monte Cristo when he got the idea for the novel of the same name. His rich life was transferred into his dramas, Rumour has it that there were four Musketeers and one was Black, he wrote himself, his friends and those around him into his stories. His stories were copied from his rich full life.

He loved writing and knew that he could make a living at it so he began writing plays. People were so passionate about his plays that sometimes riots broke out in the theater. People could not wait to get their hands on the leaflets everyday. Alexandre Dumas wrote over two hundred-fifty timeless novels, plays and memoirs that have travel trhroughout the centuries, adapted, printed filmed in many languages and cultures. He was a thrill seeker, he loved heroism which carried over to real life. His son, which was his namesake quoted his father after reading his own novel, the three Musketeers, he finished reading, put the book down and said "that was good wasn't it? The Franch people are  proud of their playwright and novelist and I am too.

I am so excited about this drama, cannot wait to see it. Have read many books and watched a lot of movie adaptations and still love the The Three Musketeers.

:P visiting every now and then... waiting for more news and photos.
thanks for all the Jung Yong Hwa photos. I hope there will be other fans who will share photos of their bias, like ...more of Lee Jin Wook also, please... :D 

Guest brightlii

This is a masterpiece. :)) id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Yonghwa DalNyan-Cat (NyanYong Remix) by CNBLUE.CL

Guest tookie18

Hi,

Does anyone know where The Three Musketeers can be viewed in the U.S. when it is released in August?  I would love to watch it while being a part of this thread.

Thank you for any information.

Gosh darn it the teaser doesn't tell me anything. Do we have a confirmed airing date yet? The thread 1st page has it 12th Aug and I am using the 10th Aug as in Sunday night.
Is it Tue or Sunday please? There are less subbers for a Sunday night drama as the weekend dramas are short of Korean subbers. If anyone can confirm it will be great. We can't sub a sageuk drama with only 4 subbers.
Addit- thanks for the answer. Actually this drama has started with quite a low number of takers. I usually get more subbers by now but this time... where are the CN Blue fangirl subbers???

ck1Oz

said: Gosh darn it the teaser doesn't tell me anything. Do we have a confirmed airing date yet? The thread 1st page has it 12th Aug and I am using the 10th Aug as in Sunday night.

Is it Tue or Sunday please? There are less subbers for a Sunday night drama as the weekend dramas are short of Korean subbers. If anyone can confirm it will be great. We can't sub a sageuk drama with only 4 subbers.

Archived