[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest fiovial

The fact that Joo Won a 1987-er is the mat hyung and Oppa amongst the younger cast makes me feel so old :)).

I think the 1990ers are definitely up and coming in the kdrama world. So many talented young actors and actresses which bodes well for the future of kdramas.

Do Hee sporting long wavy hair...I thought she looks so feminine. Can someone post pic here? I'm on mobile phone...I can totally see her as Sakura.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002852851

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ecs707a said: It's my first post here, I guess!  I'm excited for this drama, and my take at the moment is that I hope they don't lose the weird too much in this adaptation.  I'm getting nervous that there's still no Masumi, haha.  But I'd be okay if they went a little less slapstick-y on the humor.  I don't think it's necessary.

Anyway, I was just thinking about something and I thought I'd share.  Maybe no one else thinks this is funny though.  Anyway, what I was thinking was that Joo Won is the oldest of the main cast so far, which I don't think has ever happened to him (well, at least not for a drama).  So that will be different for him, I'm sure.

So who do we have so far?
JW-1987
SEK and Do Hee-1994
Park Bo Gum-1993
Go Kyung Pyo and Kim Yu Mi-1990
And I just looked at Kim Yu Mi's wikipedia page to find her birth date because I couldn't find any other profiles for her, and girl's tall (175.5 cm)!  Like, taller than me tall.  Not that I'm that tall, but I don't think I remember seeing any Korean actress that's actually taller than me, lol.  So I guess it's good that all of our boys so far are tall too.

I just finished watching japanese version dorama, special and the movie.
I looking forward for Korean Remake because I think I will stay watching it's coz I am in love with classical music.

I can see Chiaki senpai on Joo Won, and Nodame in Shim Eun Kyung!!!
Especially Mine on Go Kyung Pyo :D

Guest shenziy

I just finished watching japanese version dorama, special and the movie.

I looking forward for Korean Remake because I think I will stay watching it's coz I am in love with classical music.

I can see Chiaki senpai on Joo Won, and Nodame in Shim Eun Kyung!!!

Especially Mine on Go Kyung Pyo :D

I am reading the these days. I feel that Go Kyung Pyo resembles the original Manga character the most among all of the casts by appearance. I find it very easy to combine Go and Mine together when I was reading the manga.

But I am looking forward to JW and SEK's performance way more in terms of their acting.

mrdimples said: Now, you are making me nervous. No Masumi? I do not want to be politically incorrect but the gay love Masumi had for Chiaki brought many laughs. It was funnier to watch him being jealous of Nodame than say another girl.

I love all kinds of humor but I have high standard for slapstick. It must be superbly done or else, it falls real short.The Japanese live adaptation slapstick did not cut it for me so I hope the Koreans can do it their style and offer new laughs.

About the ages, Tamaki Hiroshi looked more matured than the rest of the cast. I am not sure what are their ages in the manga. So I think in this aspect, Joo Won's looks relative to the rest is also similar.

I thought that Tamaki Hiroshi looked older than a college student in the J-drama, but I actually don't think Joo Won will have that problem.

Many people anticipating is the rival drama in the timeslot meaning SBS's secret door. Han Suk Kyu was brilliant actor at Tree With Deeproots. And Secret Door's storyline looks good too. This drama will tell the discover of the truth behind myster surrounding Prince Sado's death. I have been fascinated by the execution of Prince Sado since I first read about it. 
But I believe that SEK and JW will work hard and bring their own charms to the beloved characters. It's really necessary considering that it'll go up againts powerhouse sageuk, Secret Door. It’s been a great summer of dramas so far and hopefully fall will be just as great if not better. :)

Guest fiovial

@MaryamQ yup the rival drama is strong but the good thing is that they have totally different genres and may appeal to different audience.

Wow still no news on Ma Soo Min or Kiyora casting huh? I am a tiny bit worried about the lack of news on Kiyora...I hope this drama doesn't choose to eliminate her character. We know this drama isn't above adding characters not in the original work (Park Bo Gum's character) so I really really hope addition of a character doesn't equal removal of another character namely Kiyora.

MaryamQ said: Many people anticipating is the rival drama in the timeslot meaning SBS's secret door. Han Suk Kyu was brilliant actor at Tree With Deeproots. And Secret Door's storyline looks good too. This drama will tell the discover of the truth behind myster surrounding Prince Sado's death. I have been fascinated by the execution of Prince Sado since I first read about it. 
But I believe that SEK and JW will work hard and bring their own charms to the beloved characters. It's really necessary considering that it'll go up againts powerhouse sageuk, Secret Door. It’s been a great summer of dramas so far and hopefully fall will be just as great if not better. :)

Guest shenziy

I do care about ratings...even though I don't think ratings is more important than quality, but it does affect my watching mood. :-B

Hope this drama will earn the ratings it deserves. Yes, it deserves a good ratings.

I agree with comment in here that rating will affect mood for watching, so I hope this drama will earn deserve rating. Actually I believe that cantabile romance will become hit, my reasons are:

- we have joowon which always have met expectation in all his KBS dramas

- we have shim eunkyung which previously starred in miss granny (2nd most attending movies this year after roaring currents which starring park bogum and go kyun pyo). This is her first lead role in drama, so many people anticipate her

- we have musical director Lee jongjin (famous maestro in Korea)

- nodame is very popular in Korea. It's the reason MBC made Beethoven virus which winning rating battle with two sageuk dramas in same time slot( kbs's the kingdom of the wind and SBS 's the painter of the wind)

- SBS doesn't have many hit sageuk dramas. SBS 's tree with deep roots is popular and I think it's not only because of han sukkyu starred in but due to many reasons such as: many people anticipate jang hyuk's next project after he starred in "chuno", TWDR is directed by Jang taeyoo (man from the star, the painter of the wind), written by Kim young hyun (Queen seondeok, dae janggeum) and park sang yeon (the front line, may 18, joint security area)

- secret door is directed by Kim hyeongsik which coincidentally his previous dramas (suspicious housekeeper and panthom) are losing rating battle with joowon's dramas (Good doctor, gaksital)

- in secret door, they want to make prince sado as a historical agent rather than a weakling or a maniac. Another SBS 's drama like Jang Ok Jung starring Kim taehee made jeon hyebin (jang ok Jung) as a protagonist but the reception is not doing well

- not many actors like jo insung made success their come back drama after military service. Lee junki, joo jihoon, kim namgil, lee donggun, ji hyunwoo are example they failed. Beside that Lee jihoon's last drama (Fashion king) is not doing well

Pfft. I never even cared about ratings. Just as long as I like the drama, I'm going to stick with it 'till the end. There are even dramas with high ratings that I didn't particularly like. I'm DEFINITELY going to watch this. Tbh, I'm usually bothered by the age gaps between the main leads but I've realised that, recently, I don't really care anymore. As long as they have chemistry, have an age gap of 8 years or less and are above 20 years old, I'm going to ship them. So.. I have a feeling that I might ship JW and EK if they really have a good chemistry. :D

Guest yayahime

This drama will get good rating, be optimistic chingus >:D<

I just watched kbs happy together high heels cast eps, go kyung pyo was really funny,, i'm so glad that he is uri Mine... :x

Guest fiovial

@yayahime‌ I watched Go Kyung Pyo on HT a while ago and agree he was hilarious!! I think he really matches Mine's character well.

I hope we get more casting news this coming week. Discovery of Love is starting on Monday which officially puts our drama on the 2 months countdown.

Ma Soo Min, Kiyora.....please wrap up casting production team! :)

I love classical music since watch Nodame Cantabile.
I anticipate with Kiyora and Masumi cast.
Kiyora must be beautidul cast, I really love her role in Nodame Cantabile, and it's interesting if she's will be Nodame rival before fall in love with Mine.

If this drama have High rating, I hope they will make season 2 in Europe! KYAAA! :x

Archived