[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

fiovial said: Most of the time the parents' roles in dramas aren't really big so technically those actors can do 2 dramas at a time. Kim Hae Sook did it with Hotel King and Marriage Not Dating...and her role in Hotel King was quite big. Ahhhh good point on Kang Nam Gil..he always plays the weak dad role...OK I shall root for Park Joon Gyu instead then hehehhehe. 
Park Joo Hyung is a tad too old though.....maybe should find another actor around Joo Won's age. How about Choi Woo Shik? Fated to Love You should be done already by then.CN Blue's Lee Jong Hyun?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mrdimples said: marie67 said: I cant wait for this awesome drama with UBER-AWESOME cast! JooWon!!! Feels like a lifetime I last saw him onscreen. Miss him soo much! I think he will make this his most memorable and populair character ever. And although I havent seen previous work of Shim Eun Kyung, she seems a lovable and fitting lady for this role. Thank Goodness no Yoona or IU (no offence, but I just cant believe Krystal has to act opposite Rain in his new drama oO).

marie67 said: mrdimples said: marie67 said: I cant wait for this awesome drama with UBER-AWESOME cast! JooWon!!! Feels like a lifetime I last saw him onscreen. Miss him soo much! I think he will make this his most memorable and populair character ever. And although I havent seen previous work of Shim Eun Kyung, she seems a lovable and fitting lady for this role. Thank Goodness no Yoona or IU (no offence, but I just cant believe Krystal has to act opposite Rain in his new drama oO).

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ko Kyung Pyo Cast as the ′G-Dragon of the Classical World′ in ‘Nodame Cantabile’
Ko Kyung Pyo will be joining the others in the Korean version ofNodame Cantabile (tentative title).

According to the production company of Nodame Cantabile, Ko Kyung Pyo has been confirmed to take on the role of ‘Yoo Il Rak’ (‘Mine Ryutaro’ in original drama).

‘Yoo Il Rak’ is a violist who calls himself ‘G-Dragon of the classical world,’ as he likes to stand out and wants to be a star. 

As the character ‘Mine’ received a lot of love in the original drama, when the Korean version of Nodame Cantabile was confirmed, there was much competition among actors who auditioned for the role. 

Ko Kyung Pyo said, “I was captivated by ‘Mine Ryutaro’ in the original comic series, as he slowly discovers his identity and passion through many trials. I would like to imprint my charms by acting as ‘Yoo Il Rak.’”

He also added, “I’ve been analyzing the character of ‘Yoo Il Rak’ and preparing hard for the upcoming project, in order to show a good side through the Korean version of Nodame Cantabile.”
72681002.jpg

Ko Kyung Pyo starred in tvN’s Potato Star 2013QR3 and recently in film Battle of Myeongnyang.

Nodame Cantabile, starring Joo Won, Shin Eun Kyung, Baek Yoon Shik and more will be airing through KBS 2TV in October.

Photo credit: Group Eight

Guest fiovial

So far other than Yoo Jin...the others have a more unusual name...So Ri...no explanation needed there lol....and now Il Rak for a rocker violinist. .. :))

Let's rock for IL Rak!! :))

@adikkeluangman‌ for me no on Lee Duk Hwa for Il Rak's dad...he's a bit too old...I think it's OK if he plays a dad to a character in his 30s...but considering Il Rak is in his early 20s...Lee Duk Hwa a tad too old.

Guest LadyAra

Ko Kyeong-pyo to star in "Cantabile Romance"

photo469534.jpg

Ko Kyeong-pyo is starring in the Korean "Cantabile Romance".

He takes on the role of Yoo Il-lak, an attractive man who happens to have many eyes locked onto him.

Ko Kyeong-pyo's role of Yoo Il-lak is the G-Dragon of the classical world. He likes to stand out and has plenty of talent as a star. He has a unique character and plays the violin although sometimes he claims that he doesn't like classical music.

Ko Kyeong-pyo said, "I was attracted by the way this character was always indecisive and not knowing where he'll end up. I plan on putting in my character into his and therefore I need to work hard and analyze my character perfectly".

Ko Kyeong-pyo previously starred in tvN "The Pretty Boy Next Door", "Potato Star" and movies "Man on High Heels", "The Admiral: Roaring Currents", "One Summer Night" and more. [more]

mrdimples said: marie67 said: mrdimples said: marie67 said: I cant wait for this awesome drama with UBER-AWESOME cast! JooWon!!! Feels like a lifetime I last saw him onscreen. Miss him soo much! I think he will make this his most memorable and populair character ever. And although I havent seen previous work of Shim Eun Kyung, she seems a lovable and fitting lady for this role. Thank Goodness no Yoona or IU (no offence, but I just cant believe Krystal has to act opposite Rain in his new drama oO).

Re-reading the manga, I just loves the dynamic between Chiaki and Nodame in their relationship. Crossing my finger that the production team will be faithful to the manga (without adding the unnecessary that is meant for rating boast or whatsnot) ...

Can already imagine myself squealing like a crazy maniac with his proposal to Nodame to go to Europe and the kiss and lava scene (aka bed scene) in here, keke!

And of course I enjoy classical music (so hopefully they take a lesson from Beethoven Virus and make it good :D)

Go Gyeong-Pyo, decided to join ‘Nodame Cantabile’

10560_1.jpg
In 6th, according to drama produce company Group 8, Go Gyeong-Pyo is finally decided to join ‘Nodame Cantabile’ Korean version. 

Yoo Il-Rak, the role Go Gyeon-Pyo took in the drama is Mine Ryutaro. He is discursive character who calls himself as G-Dragon in classic. He likes being distinguished and has star personality. His major is violin but as saying classic doesn’t match with him, he is absorbed in electronic violin and suddenly, he claims “only classic”. 

Go Gyeong-Pyo said “When I saw the original cartoon, I came under Mine Ryutaro’s charm who is indecisive and comes to find his identity. Through expressing Yoo Il-Rak, I want to imprint my own character attraction to public.”

‘Nodame Cantabile’ Korean version is the comic and impressive growth drama which draws love and music story of youth who make dream of classic and burn passion of classic. Sim Eun-Gyeong, Joo Won and Do-Hee were decided to appear earlier.
Credit Innolife | August 6 2017

Lyna said:

Re-reading the manga, I just loves the dynamic between Chiaki and Nodame in their relationship. Crossing my finger that the production team will be faithful to the manga (without adding the unnecessary that is meant for rating boast or whatsnot) ...

Can already imagine myself squealing like a crazy maniac with his proposal to Nodame to go to Europe and the kiss and lava scene (aka bed scene) in here, keke!

And of course I enjoy classical music (so hopefully they take a lesson from Beethoven Virus and make it good :D)

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Park Bo Gum Considering to Join the Cast of “Nodame Cantible”park-bo-gum.jpg

Rookie actor, Park Bo Gum, is considering about joining the upcoming Korean remake of “Nodame Cantible” as the role of Na Yoon Hoo.

On August 7, according to an official of Group 8, the producer of the Korean remake “Nodame Cantible,” they said, “We are coordinating Park Bo Gum’s appearance in the drama.”

Park Bo Gum debuted in 2011 through the film, “Blind,” played the younger of Lee Seo Jin in KBS 2TV’s weekend drama, “Wonderful Days,” and played the role of Soo Bong in the film, “Roaring Currents.” Many are wondering what kind of role he will be playing in “Nodame Cantible.”

Na Yoon Hoo, the character that Park Bo Gum was suggested to play, is a Korean-American that majored in cello. He has good looks and has gifted skills. Na Yoon Hoo is the music rival of Cha Yoo Jin, played by Joo Won. However, the character was created for the sake of the story and does not appear in the original story of “Nodame Cantible.”

Also, he builds a relationship with Oh So Ri, played by Shim Eun Kyung, and many are curious as to what kind of story Cha Yoo Jin, Oh So Ri and Na Yoon Hoo will have.

Meanwhile, “Nodame Cantible” takes place at a music university where the stories of the musicians’ dreams and love are told. Shim Eun Kyung, Joo Won, Bae Yoon Shik and Dohee of Tiny-G have been confirmed to appear.

The Korean remake of “Nodame Cantible” will air in October after KBS 2TV’s new Monday-Tuesday drama, “Discovery of Love.”

Credit Soompi | August 7 2014

czakhareina said:

Na Yoon Hoo, the character that Park Bo Gum was suggested to play, is a Korean-American that majored in cello. He has good looks and has gifted skills. Na Yoon Hoo is the music rival of Cha Yoo Jin, played by Joo Won. However, the character was created for the sake of the story and does not appear in the original story of “Nodame Cantible.”

Also, he builds a relationship with Oh So Ri, played by Shim Eun Kyung, and many are curious as to what kind of story Cha Yoo Jin, Oh So Ri and Na Yoon Hoo will have.

Archived