[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Now we got actor for Eto sensei and Masumi like finally. Lee Byung Joon is awesome cast for this. I remember watching dramas that he was in and somehow his dramas and character mostly in high school and involved with music and arts like drama Dream High and God of Study. 
I'm not familiar with Jang Se Hyun but now looking up that he already into the character. MaryamQ said:

I believe, he can pull off Masumi’s character after watched him as Kim Woo Tak in Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

Plus, he has the same age and Height as Joo Won (185 cm & 26 years old).

Guest fiovial

Yeah same here..I think no France storyline for this drama. They're probably leaving it for possible sequels?

16 episode would be just the right amount of episode for the domestic part of the story. I always thought the J drama could've been made a bit longer without sacrificing the storyline. The J drama felt a bit rushed for me.

More handsome guy, I guess this drama will treat our eyes because they cast pretty and handsome people. LOL

thum_89x120

(translate by google)
Joyunwoo, 'Cantabile' starring Samora confirmed .. jealous brat 役 
Was cast in a forthcoming October shows coming actor Wu joyun new KBS 2TV drama "(a play directed sinjaewon hansangwoo production) tomorrow Cantabile. 
21 days, according to the agency, King Kong Entertainment is expected to draw a cute bully character jealous Samora (Eugene car station) take the playing trumpet in joyun crying 'tomorrow Cantabile' preppy son 'Lee Jae Yong' station. 
From "La villain character that first challenge nagalji already made ​​some look" was very interested in the news that the country reborn in a good work had a great love from overseas, to be able to appear a very happy and honored, "said Wu joyun seolrenda. their best will do by looking through the drama have not seen in a long time, "said the resolution. 
Starring SBS 'heirs of' crying like joyun debuted in tvN 'Pretty Boy Ramen Shop', and had a wide appeal divergence. 
The broadcasts of coming to 'find the love' subsequent October 'tomorrow Cantabile "is. It appeared like the Samora, simeungyeong, gimyumi, baekyunsik, gogyeongpyo, foil sword, dohui, Lee, Byong - Jun.
http://m.star.mt.co.kr/view.html?no=2014082107405615262

Guest shenziy

Just googled this guy and found that he even started in "missing you" and "the heirs", but I had no impression over him ...... :(

Guest yayahime

I dont mind if it 24 eps if they cover all the manga... :x i watched empress ki for 6 months, so 24 eps is nothing for me :)) thanks for the news 0708july, i =)) so hard at the google translation, who is foil sword? =))

@yayahime foil sword is Park Bo Gum who will have musical rival with Cha YooJin@MaryamQ no, Jo Yoon-Woo will play trumpet player, not Kuroki (oboe player). I remember that Chiaki have some jealous people when he start conducting in S orchestra, Jo Yoon-Woo will play one of that guy.

0708july said: @yayahime foil sword is Park Bo Gum who will have musical rival with Cha YooJin@MaryamQ no, Jo Yoon-Woo will play trumpet player, not Kuroki (oboe player). I remember that Chiaki have some jealous people when he start conducting in S orchestra, Jo Yoon-Woo will play one of that guy.

Jo Yoon-woo in "Cantabile Tomorrow"

Actor Jo Yoon-woo is starring in the KBS 2TV drama "Cantabile Tomorrow".

According to King Kong Entertainment, Jo Yoon-woo stars in "Cantabile Tomorrow" as Lee Jae-yong, a son of a rich family who plays the trumpet and is envious of Joo Won (Cha Yoo-jin).

Jo Yoon-woo said, "I was interested in the worldwide drama that was being remade in our country and I'm honored to be a part of it. I wonder what I would be like as a bad guy".

Jo Yoon-woo debuted with the tvN drama "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" and starred in the SBS drama "The Heirs".

Meanwhile, "Cantabile Tomorrow" stars Joo Won, Sim Eun-kyeong, Kim Yoo-mi-II, Baek Yoon-sik, Ko Kyeong-pyo, Park Bo-geom, Dohee, Lee Byeong-joon and others.

Source http://www.hancinema.net/jo-yoon-woo-in-cantabile-tomorrow-72525.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Since Joo Won got tagged for the Ice Bucket challenge, here is his video.
Half way through the video he talks about the NC. But however, he does not mention the name so maybe there is room for improvisation of the title. Also he nominated a PD from KBS (Moon Bo Hyun) to carry the challenge. Wonder if he is working with him in NC? ;;)

Cr: Sim Entertainment

Guest adikkeluangman

Wait, so we got another actor too. Jo Yoon Woo as Lee Jae Yong in this drama. He debuted in drama Flower Boy Ramen Shop. I love that drama but I never recalled him. His latest work was Hotel King but I don't watch it.
I don't think he will be the Kuroki guy. Maybe production will mix up the instrument thing and the actor cast too. I wonder if he get through audition like the Miss Korea girl.

Who nominated JooWon to do the challenge? Is that his agency office. At least, he do it outside and it was raining and wet too. 
Last night I was thinking, since Chiaki is afraid of flying and there will be a scene that he will flying domestic right. So for Korea, it will be flying to Jeju Island right and get all the seafood that request by Nodame or Naeil in this drama. What is Jeju famous seafood?
Not too forget, they need to do animation for PuriGorota the anime that Nodame really love. I wonder if they will make new fictional cartoon or drama production will used any cute character that loved by Korean. I can only think of Pororo or maybe OkCat. Okcat already made appearance as soft toy in few KBS dramas. 

Archived