[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

czakhareina said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Park Bo Gum Considering to Join the Cast of “Nodame Cantible”

Na Yoon Hoo, the character that Park Bo Gum was suggested to play, is a Korean-American that majored in cello. He has good looks and has gifted skills. Na Yoon Hoo is the music rival of Cha Yoo Jin, played by Joo Won. However, the character was created for the sake of the story and does not appear in the original story of “Nodame Cantible.”

Also, he builds a relationship with Oh So Ri, played by Shim Eun Kyung, and many are curious as to what kind of story Cha Yoo Jin, Oh So Ri and Na Yoon Hoo will have.

Meanwhile, “Nodame Cantible” takes place at a music university where the stories of the musicians’ dreams and love are told. Shim Eun Kyung, Joo Won, Bae Yoon Shik and Dohee of Tiny-G have been confirmed to appear.

The Korean remake of “Nodame Cantible” will air in October after KBS 2TV’s new Monday-Tuesday drama, “Discovery of Love.”

Credit Soompi | August 7 2014

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ophris said: czakhareina said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Park Bo Gum Considering to Join the Cast of “Nodame Cantible”

Na Yoon Hoo, the character that Park Bo Gum was suggested to play, is a Korean-American that majored in cello. He has good looks and has gifted skills. Na Yoon Hoo is the music rival of Cha Yoo Jin, played by Joo Won. However, the character was created for the sake of the story and does not appear in the original story of “Nodame Cantible.”

Also, he builds a relationship with Oh So Ri, played by Shim Eun Kyung, and many are curious as to what kind of story Cha Yoo Jin, Oh So Ri and Na Yoon Hoo will have.

Meanwhile, “Nodame Cantible” takes place at a music university where the stories of the musicians’ dreams and love are told. Shim Eun Kyung, Joo Won, Bae Yoon Shik and Dohee of Tiny-G have been confirmed to appear.

The Korean remake of “Nodame Cantible” will air in October after KBS 2TV’s new Monday-Tuesday drama, “Discovery of Love.”

Guest adikkeluangman

So we got G-Dragon of classical music. ... Yoo Il Rak and now possible for a new character. 
I wonder if Park Bo Gum character actually want to replace for Masumi character. Well, knowing Korean netizen about Masumi kind of character. I only saw his acting in drama KBS Wonderful Days as the younger version of the lead drama Kang Dong Suk. So far he is good. It's mean that PBG will be the second lead. Not Go Kyung Pyo then.
Every one got their own Korean name except for Sakura character or did I miss it somewhere. Group 8 decided to release one news a day. Hurm...

mrdimples said: ophris said: czakhareina said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Park Bo Gum Considering to Join the Cast of “Nodame Cantible”

adikkeluangman said: So we got G-Dragon of classical music. ... Yoo Il Rak and now possible for a new character. 
I wonder if Park Bo Gum character actually want to replace for Masumi character. Well, knowing Korean netizen about Masumi kind of character. I only saw his acting in drama KBS Wonderful Days as the younger version of the lead drama Kang Dong Suk. So far he is good. It's mean that PBG will be the second lead. Not Go Kyung Pyo then.
Every one got their own Korean name except for Sakura character or did I miss it somewhere. Group 8 decided to release one news a day. Hurm...

Guest shenziy

a potential love-triangle?? It looks like Group 8 wants to make the remake more Kdrama-like...Hopefully the remake won't put too much emphasis on the love triangle.

K-netizens anticipate Joo Won's casting in Nodame Cantabile

Pann: Joo Won looking sharp for Nodame

2014073002432_0.jpg
download.jsp?FileID=29387905
download.jsp?FileID=29387907
download.jsp?FileID=29387908
=====

1. [+107, -9] Oh he gives off the vibe of Chiaki

2. [+89, -0] Oh... He looks handsomer

3. [+65, -12] I've liked him since Kim Tak Goo ㅠㅠ Even though he was the antagonist, I liked him more than Yoon Shi Yoon ㅠㅠ

4. [+24, -0] He actually does give off the vibe of Chiaki in a white shirt ㅋㅋ I thought he doesn't match

5. [+21, -0] This oppa is just so good at acting. You can trust him. I watched Bridal Mask, 7th Grade Civil Servant and Good Doctor, and I really didn't get to think he's the same person. He's really good at acting. But I also like his good mentality ㅠㅠ I'll watch Nodame because I trust oppa ㅠㅠ

More
I'm not worried about potential love triangle because I do enjoy watching Chiaki being jealous with Kuroki (flute guy) when he found out kuroki and nodame in his apartment or when nodame spend night together with France guy, Anyway the article did not mention that Na Yoon hoo is Cha yoojin's love rival but he's music rival, right?

Guest shenziy

@0708july

Thanks for sharing netizens' comments. I feel so happy that Cutie got netizens' acknowledgement before the shooting starts. :-*

Guest shenziy

I have already expected that Joo Won and Shim Eun Kyung singing ost for NC.

SEK has proved her singing skill in the movie "Miss Granny". As for Joo Won, we all know that he can sing well. The only drama he didn't sing ost is Ojagyo Brothers.

:))

Guest fiovial

I have never watched Park Bo Gum in anything. I hope he's a good actor.

Sighhhh....I don't really want a love triangle to be honest....but seems like we're getting it anyway, right? What I really enjoyed from the jdrama Nodame Cantabile was that the focus wasn't on Chiaki-Nodame love story. I hope that this new addition of a love story in the K version wouldn't get too blown up that it took away from what made the jdorama great.

Isn't there cello guy named Toru Kikuchi in nodame? I don't quietly remember in LA since his role is small, he also from America (Boston).

Toru Kikuchi (菊池 亨 Kikuchi Tōru?)

A womanizing cello player and one of the founders of the R☆S Orchestra along Chiaki, Kiyora, and Kuroki. Easily recognizable by his crew cut and small glasses. He had been studying in Boston prior to the creation of the R☆S Orchestra, and at the end of that year, had returned to Boston. (Source: Wikipedia)

Miss Korea 2012's Kim Yoo Mi casting role of Cha Yoo Jin's ex-girlfriend967637_article_99_20140808084003.jpg
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=421&aid=0000955805&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter
(translate by google)
Miko from gimyumi, Korean 'Nodame' debut as an actor cast ... Samora first love 
Was cast in the Korean version of 'Nodame Cantabile' gimyumi Miss Jin from Korea in 2012. 
The scheduled broadcast debut as an actor through a Korean KBS2 new drama 'Nodame Cantabile' (title TBD) in October gimyumi is. 
Played a saturated environment is Station gimyumi play. The queen of the family wealth from the Conservatory with the innate beauty in the hospital for major vocal Sir saturation. Let's not fan the dream is lost without his music towards the opponent's first love tea properly Eugene (Samora minutes) realize that not until late that truly love him, and declared him a broke person. The weakness seems to love as much as forced uppity no hesitation seemed fragile character yet. 

"It is an honor to work gotta make appearances.'ll Walk the path of a rookie actor who works so hard to watch and learn stance as giving," said the aspirations went through the audition competition geomeojwin gimyumi is cast. 
The drama that put the figure to reach young people who studied classical love unexpected dreams and their passion for music Korean taewoomyeo fire "Nodame Cantabile" is.

Kim Yu Mi to Act as Joo Won’s First Love in ‘Nodame Cantabile’

Kim Yu Mi, who won the 2012 Miss Korea pageant, will be making her acting debut as Joo Won’s first love.

Starhaus Entertainment, Kim Yu Mi’s agency, announced on August 8, “Kim Yu Mi has been cast as ‘Che Do Kyung’ in KBS2’s upcoming drama Nodame Cantabile.”

In the Korean version of the drama Nodame Cantabile,” ‘Do Kyung’ is a vocal major who has a beautiful appearance and a rich background. 

When her first love ‘Cha Yoo Jin’ (Joo Won) struggles to fulfill his dream in music, she decides to break up with him, only to realize her love for him later on.

Having landed the role after going through a competitive audition, Kim Yu Mi said, “I’m honored to be acting in this project. As much as you’re anticipation, I will work and learn hard to walk the path as a new actress.”

Currently on leave of absence from Konkuk University, Kim Yu Mi received love calls from numerous agencies from the time she participated in the Miss Korea pageant. She recently signed with Starhaus Entertainment and will be taking her first step in acting through Nodame Cantabile.

Nodame Cantabile is set to air in October.

Reporter : Jeon Su Mi | Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Source: MWave

Archived