[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest fiovial

Thanks @mrdimples‌ . Wow that third picture is amazing. It really looks like Joo Won was holding Shim Eun Kyung's hand. Whoever did that has awesome photoshop skills. All of the pics look great!

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

0708july said: @adikkeluangman I think instead masumi, I think Na Yoon Hoo character will replace Kuroki if they want to make love triangle between nodame and chiaki. In my opinion, kuroki character is quite unattractive between most ensemble casts because his passive character. I think it will be more interesting if a womanizer like toru having crush with nodame

@adikkeluangman hi, if you read article in previous page, PBG will play toru kuroki which character have been modified. Since group eight didn't mention kuroki's name, but they did mention they haven't decide which actor will play masumi, so I assume they will not include kuroki character in NC Korea version

Nodame Cantabile – One of the Most Anticipated Dramas this Fall

The upcoming Korean adaptation of 'Nodame Cantanible', a Japanese manga-based drama' continues to make buzz with its exceptional and massive production preparations

The lead male actor Joo Won has captivated the hearts of several drama followers with his past dramas and movie roles.  Although the female lead role has taken a rather tougher road for this drama, actress Shim Eun Kyung is also whetting the appetite of drama enthusiasts, more especially after taking the role that Girls' Generation's YoonA turned down.To prepare for the massive production, the team behind the drama also held a series of auditions for the orchestra to be featured in the drama

Around a thousand of music talents came during the audition invitation which took place at the KBS drama audition room. The auditions were also conducted with the supervision and help from musical geniuses such as Musical director Lee Jong Jin. He was also joined by the cellist coming from Royal Conservatory of Music. If that was not impressive enough, then the presence of the National Band Munich, Germany and Switzerland Lugano Conservatory members should be sufficient to impress the auditionees who came from various regions of South Korea.

Classical music is a pertinent part of the manga-turned-drama so finding the best musicians is non-negotiable. The lead actors are also not exempted from the rigorous training. Joo Won has been undergoing lessons on violin, conducting, and is brushing up on his piano skills. Shim Eun Kyung is also now very busy revising her piano skills for the role.

'Nodama Cantabile' producers aim to provide not just the best acting but also the best production. The drama will start to air this October.

http://au.kpopstarz.com/articles/4344/20140811/nodame-cantabile-%E2%80%93-one-anticipated-dramas-fall.htm

@0708july, Really Shin Jae Won? Is this news has been confirmed? I've watched Tamra The Island, and I'm not interested at all. I have no idea about Cyrano Dating. NC (Japan vers) is a masterpiece & I just hope SJW will do a great job for this Korean remake.
About Lee Jong Jin, I perfectly confident for him. He is a maestro :) 
Sorry for my bad english :)

@MaryamQ yes, I always found their names in Korea's articles, also you can check in Cantabile Romance Korea wikipedia. Tamra has low rating in the past, but some bloggers like that drama. I also hope they will do great job with this remakes because we have great talented casts and music director.

0708july said: Nodame Cantabile – One of the Most Anticipated Dramas this Fall The upcoming Korean adaptation of 'Nodame Cantanible', a Japanese manga-based drama' continues to make buzz with its exceptional and massive production preparations The lead male actor Joo Won has captivated the hearts of several drama followers with his past dramas and movie roles.  Although the female lead role has taken a rather tougher road for this drama, actress Shim Eun Kyung is also whetting the appetite of drama enthusiasts, more especially after taking the role that Girls' Generation's YoonA turned down.To prepare for the massive production, the team behind the drama also held a series of auditions for the orchestra to be featured in the drama Around a thousand of music talents came during the audition invitation which took place at the KBS drama audition room. The auditions were also conducted with the supervision and help from musical geniuses such as Musical director Lee Jong Jin. He was also joined by the cellist coming from Royal Conservatory of Music. If that was not impressive enough, then the presence of the National Band Munich, Germany and Switzerland Lugano Conservatory members should be sufficient to impress the auditionees who came from various regions of South Korea. Classical music is a pertinent part of the manga-turned-drama so finding the best musicians is non-negotiable. The lead actors are also not exempted from the rigorous training. Joo Won has been undergoing lessons on violin, conducting, and is brushing up on his piano skills. Shim Eun Kyung is also now very busy revising her piano skills for the role. 'Nodama Cantabile' producers aim to provide not just the best acting but also the best production. The drama will start to air this October. http://au.kpopstarz.com/articles/4344/20140811/nodame-cantabile-%E2%80%93-one-anticipated-dramas-fall.htm

Guest yayahime

Thanks @mrdimples‌ . Wow that third picture is amazing. It really looks like Joo Won was holding Shim Eun Kyung's hand. Whoever did that has awesome photoshop skills. All of the pics look great!

And looks like nodame sniffing chiaki's scent... :x

The composer and all the music talents hv to read the manga or watch the drama/anime at least that they can put more feelings to the music,, i personally love nodame's rachmaninov no.2 and rhapsody in blue,, i hope they will do a good job... :x

Guest yayahime

@namyo chinguyaaa... lets have a party here in october,, waiting your twisted story and interviews for our our otp here... :x

@yayahime‌ I'm so excited for this version. SEK was so funny in Sunny that I'm hoping to have something funny and twisted for uri OTP. Btw do we have a name for them :-/

Besides them is it weird to wait how pervert this maestro Strezermann would be :-/

Guest fiovial

The only thing that worries me is that Japanese humor and Korean humor can be quite different. ..not sure how viewers will react to Nodame Cantabile style perverted humor.

Personally for me I'm not into perverted humor or too much slapstick humor so I would be fine if they tone it down a bit for the Korean version.

It's my first post here, I guess!  I'm excited for this drama, and my take at the moment is that I hope they don't lose the weird too much in this adaptation.  I'm getting nervous that there's still no Masumi, haha.  But I'd be okay if they went a little less slapstick-y on the humor.  I don't think it's necessary.

Anyway, I was just thinking about something and I thought I'd share.  Maybe no one else thinks this is funny though.  Anyway, what I was thinking was that Joo Won is the oldest of the main cast so far, which I don't think has ever happened to him (well, at least not for a drama).  So that will be different for him, I'm sure.

So who do we have so far?
JW-1987
SEK and Do Hee-1994
Park Bo Gum-1993
Go Kyung Pyo and Kim Yu Mi-1990
And I just looked at Kim Yu Mi's wikipedia page to find her birth date because I couldn't find any other profiles for her, and girl's tall (175.5 cm)!  Like, taller than me tall.  Not that I'm that tall, but I don't think I remember seeing any Korean actress that's actually taller than me, lol.  So I guess it's good that all of our boys so far are tall too.

Guest adikkeluangman

fiovial said: The only thing that worries me is that Japanese humor and Korean humor can be quite different. ..not sure how viewers will react to Nodame Cantabile style perverted humor. Personally for me I'm not into perverted humor or too much slapstick humor so I would be fine if they tone it down a bit for the Korean version.

Archived