[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

fiovial said: I have never watched Park Bo Gum in anything. I hope he's a good actor. Sighhhh....I don't really want a love triangle to be honest....but seems like we're getting it anyway, right? What I really enjoyed from the jdrama Nodame Cantabile was that the focus wasn't on Chiaki-Nodame love story. I hope that this new addition of a love story in the K version wouldn't get too blown up that it took away from what made the jdorama great.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

mrdimples

said: Huh? Replace Masumi??? No No No............a thousand times NO. I am not even a hardcore Nodame Cantabile fan but I can't imagine a NC remake without Masumi.

He had over the top hair and pure craziness but NC would be incomplete without Masumi.

[uPDATE CASTING]
2014080810235424808_2_99_20140808115602.

-  Joo Won as Cha Yoo Jin (Japanese character: Chiaki Shinichi)- Shim Eun Kyung as Oh So Ri (Japanese character: Noda Megumi)- Baek Yoon Sik as Franz von Stressman- Min Do Hee as choeminhui? (Japanese character: Sakura Saku)- Go Kyun Pyo as Yoo Il Rak (Japanese character: Mine Ryutaro)-  Park Bo Gum  as Na Yoon Hoo (Japanese character: Toru Kikuchi)- Kim Yumi as Chae Do Kyung (Japanese character: Saiko Tagaya)- Undecided ?? as Ma Soo Min (Japanese character: Masumi)
Source: naver
(Translate by Google)
'Nodame' cast wanjeong conquer ... Do Sumin yeokman 'undecided' 
October, has revealed the outline of a new plan to broadcast KBS 2TV Korean drama 'Nodame Cantabile' (a play directed sinjaewon hansangwoo production Group Eight, Title TBD) Performer slowly. 
This drama is a state that has attracted great interest after known domestic production of news in the popular manga and the original Japanese drama. The news also cast of performers, known buzz every time. 
◆ Samora-car genius musician Eugene Station 
Takes on the character that appeared in Korean in Japan, Shinichi Chiaki genius musician Samora this original. In Korean dramas and appeared under the name of 'tea Eugene. 
Conducting a second has been a few months already and piano, violin lessons, cast early in April, the end of Samora. 
◆ simeungyeong -4 dimensional charm Irrelevant genius pianist Badger Station 
All carried the greatest interest is the original station has been nakjeom simeungyeong the Nodame. In Korean dramas and appeared as 'Badger'. 
Into practice the piano, the resolution "will make the simeungyeong down Nodame" is now in full swing simeungyeong. Will be faithful to recreate the look of the original manga Nodame drama than in 
◆ baekyunsik-conductor Franz world syuteurejeman Station 
Takes on a world of growing conductor and teacher Franz syuteurejeman Eugene hero car station is in the drama baekyunsik. 
The famous conductor I worked as a stage and gained a world reputation Franz syuteurejeman baekyunsik this is to smoke. The character that stands out, but I usually get a feel than eongttungham the majesty of the Maestro In his appearance. 
◆ dohui - double bass choeminhui Station 
loved by tvN 'responses make 1994' Tiny whether Sakura Saku takes on a station that plays the double bass in the original dohui. Learning the double bass being too full. 
Is expected to be worth collecting original characters and 'sink rate' is hidden in the body of the double bass as Sakura dohui is diminutive. 
◆ gogyeongpyo - balchikhan only violinist Rock Station 
Takes on the role of the original Mine ryutaro, you can not take your eyes off the plate balchikhan charmer Korea is the only rock gogyeongpyo. 
Dragon of the classic paper-based self-styled movie gogyeongpyo is undertaken only lock. The species that can not seem to get the character back when I did drives is shouting "Only Classic" is yet studied the violin with a unique character likes to stand out and fit a star temperament dabunhan jeongjak anneundamyeo his infatuation with classical violin made ​​in e. 
◆ night sword-and Korean-American born genius cellist fun nayun Station 
Takes on the role of genius nayun owner and graceful looks and ability to bakbo soaked black fun Koreans from cello majors take the Solitary Beauty Peak station in the movie 'myeongryang' with eye-catching. 
The characters have been modified in the adaptation process to figure proportion figures called Toru Kikuchi "in the original after nayun. A person placed on the car, Eugene (Samora minutes) and musical rivals. 
◆ gimyumi - first love, light saturation of tea Eugene Station 
2012 Miss Korea Jin emerged from the station to the first love of tea light saturation Eugene Kim is Unicode. 
Queen of the conservatory called to the house with the innate beauty to wealth funds play a major vocal Sir saturation. The first love is the relative difference Eugene (Samora) is a fan and he was unable to let wander towards his dream of music correctly realize that not until late that truly love him, and declared him a broke person. 
◆ 'tea Eugene Hopefully' Do Sumin station is 'undecided' 
Will appear under the name of 'Do Sumin' in Korean Masumi with homosexual tendencies who likes Chiaki is in the original. This is the only confirmed cast of the main characters are still untested cast. 
8 Sun Star News said "Do Sumin station is still undecided," said "is going to finalize the cast soon," said Brand Group Eight officials.

Guest fiovial

Masumi's Korean name will be Ma Soo Min . :))

Seriously drama!!... The Names Are Killing me!!!!! Soo Min is actually a fine name...but Ma Soo Min....

@adikkeluangman I think instead masumi, I think Na Yoon Hoo character will replace Kuroki if they want to make love triangle between nodame and chiaki. In my opinion, kuroki character is quite unattractive between most ensemble casts because his passive character. I think it will be more interesting if a womanizer like toru having crush with nodame

Guest fiovial

I just read on DC that this drama just had its first script reading on August 9. I hope we will get pics soon...

How cute that Joo Won and Shim Eun Kyung are following one another on twitter :)

Guest shenziy

@fiovial

It's awesome to hear that the first script reading has been done.

Do you know typically how long script-reading pics come out after script reading?

I do find the names unusual but it's interesting. It gives the drama a much more quirkier vibe. LOL.

I'm not so fond of the idea of a love triangle in the remake actually. It was hilarious when it was between Chiaki/Nodame/Masumi but if it's with another guy, it kind of makes NC/CR cliché. BUT, a BIG but, if it's there to help in the development between YJ and SR's relationship and all, I'm perfectly fine with it. :)

Anyway, the casts are great so far! Where's my Masumi though?

@MaryamQ‌ you can share joowon's photos in joowon soompi thread because there more people than here :) http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/344298/joo-won-%EC%A3%BC%EC%9B%90-xiao-you-qiao-mu-korean-chinese-movie-joo-won-s-life-log-upcoming-drama-nodame/p2375

Archived