[Drama 2014] Everything Kimchi모두 다 김치 Thank you for Watching...

Ldy Gmerm

valsava said: I have missed the last two episode said I'll watch tonight but from what you guy's is saying Raggedy Ann has done it again..Even if the person say you could ware anything you should care enough not to be running around dressed like that going to someone house for dinner... I'm sure if she didn't have  anything to ware she could have barrow and outfit from his sister...   

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for the written preview..

We knew PHJ was up to something looking at the preview and indeed she set IDJ and YHE up in which YHE coming their looking a mess in front of her parents, Oh this drama is good and we only have 1 more episode then have to wait 2 more days to watch it again I'm so mad right now ~X(

suchadiva42 said:

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for the written preview..

We knew PHJ was up to something looking at the preview and indeed she set IDJ and YHE up in which YHE coming their looking a mess in front of her parents, Oh this drama is good and we only have 1 more episode then have to wait 2 more days to watch it again I'm so mad right now ~X(

Why is Phj all at the hospital like that and bringing flowers this girl and Stk trying to prevent her from seeing her cheating husband she's going to find out anyway so let her face the music fast quick and in a hurry... And she still running around town looking like raggedy Ann...  I wonder how many times that Phj been married because he can't be her second marriage... Now she goes after a married she just screams male attention...  

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for the recap and video and gives credit where it's due to someone like you..

Wow" It's only 5 episodes in and looking at the preview in which IDJ is cheating already WTH.. and the setup by PHJ is beyond redemption if you ask me to the fact that if I were YHE I wouldn't forgive that heffa that wanted her husband since day 1, but indeed IDJ is going to fall for PHJ tricks to have him ending up leaving his wife which is so sad to see, even though YHE dresses like that but she's still a human being who is married while IDJ knows what he got when he married YHE who he overlooked her style until he met PHJ thinking she can get him what he wants, but we will see about that and I hardly can't wait to see the next episode because I will be looking forward to it trust and believe.. 

What kills me the most is that IDJ will be the one that does wrong and will leave his wife and daughter high and dry but instead of saying sorry for what he did and trying to understand her anger and hurt he will prolly throw insults at her about holding him back and give a half azz bit of compensation. While being rude and condescending to her as well like he is doing her a favor. Letting that shiny penny prolly talk to her any kind of way as well.. We know he is not taking that kid with him since PHJ does not want a kid around she too busy wanting to be with this man she stole. I do hope he takes that mean azz sister with her.

Ldy Gmerm said: What kills me the most is that IDJ will be the one that does wrong and will leave his wife and daughter high and dry but instead of saying sorry for what he did and trying to understand her anger and hurt he will prolly throw insults at her about holding him back and give a half azz bit of compensation. While being rude and condescending to her as well like he is doing her a favor. Letting that shiny penny prolly talk to her any kind of way as well.. We know he is not taking that kid with him since PHJ does not want a kid around she too busy wanting to be with this man she stole. I do hope he takes that mean azz sister with her.

I'm still trying to get the understanding of what made him start to cheat so soon or he always been cheating on her but this time the relationship got serious... Yhe should grant him his divorce but on the grounds he takes his daughter with him.. See if they both don't start to sing a different tune.. But I look for the rich brat use the daughter to get the divorce granted.. Telling her divorce or we will take the kid... It's going to be so sad and I'll be throwing stuff at my monitor when this happens... Yhe  won't have a leg to stand on she will be all alone and see no end in sight.  
I do think the husband will try and go back home but Phj will be holding on tight...  

valsava said: I'm still trying to get the understanding of what made him start to cheat so soon or he always been cheating on her but this time the relationship got serious... Yhe should grant him his divorce but on the grounds he takes his daughter with him.. See if they both don't start to sing a different tune.. But I look for the rich brat use the daughter to get the divorce granted.. Telling her divorce or we will take the kid... It's going to be so sad and I'll be throwing stuff at my monitor when this happens... Yhe  won't have a leg to stand on she will be all alone and see no end in sight.  
I do think the husband will try and go back home but Phj will be holding on tight...  

valsava said:I'm still trying to get the understanding of what made him start to cheat so soon or he always been cheating on her but this time the relationship got serious... Yhe should grant him his divorce but on the grounds he takes his daughter with him.. See if they both don't start to sing a different tune.. But I look for the rich brat use the daughter to get the divorce granted.. Telling her divorce or we will take the kid... It's going to be so sad and I'll be throwing stuff at my monitor when this happens... Yhe  won't have a leg to stand on she will be all alone and see no end in sight.  

@valsava" Yes I do believe YHE will pull herself together for her daughter sake, and eventually move on with her life in which STK will be there to help her through it and fall in love in the process, I'm so looking forward to the next episode and this drama as well because it's to good to miss at the moment..

I just can't get over to the fact that IDJ is really cheating on YHE this early in the drama but I'm loving it and is so glad it's a daily drama in which PHJ knows exactly what she's doing wanting somebody else's man all because she has fame and fortune but what about LOVE and here's one dying to see how it will unfold between the two..

Here is the Preview again:

Video Credit MBCDrama Channel on YouTube.

I do not think it is fast that he ends up kissing her, for some reason I think they either had a past relationship or she was crushing on him before his marriage. Either way she wants him now and is doing anything to get him and he will fall for it because he is tired of being passed over and is tired of living the way he is and then you throw in his sister harping as well. He will realize that he wants more and that YHE is not going to be able to give it to him or look good by his side.

@Ldy Gmerm"

I think your right IDJ and PHJ played Hide and Seek before he got married in order for the kiss to come ,and be so soon in which IDJ just might be thinking that way of tired the way his life is and it seems to be going nowhere, to the fact that hooking up with PHJ isn't going to be any better because IDJ will live in misery while trying to get out of his relation with PHJ but it will be a little 2 late to try and reconcile with YHE as she'll be happy with a fresh start watch and see.. 

Written Preview of Episode 6:

IDJ encounters YHE at PHJ's house and tries to avoid an embarrassing situation.

IDJ either tells a lie or is told a lie to leave the house to PHJ's father or by PHJ's father. (could be PHJ) not sure on this part...

YHE is lied to by IDJ and she believes him.

@Lady Gmerm" Thanks for the written preview..

Wow" IDJ didn't want to be embarrass but I feel his azz shouldn't have went there in the first place, and then have worry about what people saying about how his wife looks to a fact that PHJ set the whole thing up and I can't wait to see the next episode..

Archived