[Drama 2014] Everything Kimchi모두 다 김치 Thank you for Watching...

Ldy Gmerm

suchadiva42 said:

@Ldy Gmerm Thanks many for your hard work in which I deeply appreciated as well..

That heffa PHJ has some nerve to call another woman husband Seonbae like she's his mistress or something to the fact that I feel it will lead to that down the line IDJ sister really needs a life or put it in order because as of right now it looks like she doesn't have a plan at all but stay stuck up in that small azz room, I give YHE will catch on to PHJ real soon about wanting IDJ but might be too late because they'll end up sleeping together heading for a divorce and I definitely want to see the outcome and will continue to watch this drama..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for the video..

As watching the preview it seems to me and I hope I'm wrong but IDJ is starting to feel something for PHJ and really wants to know what he said to his wife YHE in bed damn we need subs for this drama and I'm hoping DDS picks it up in which I will be checking on it as well..

suchadiva42 said:

As watching the preview it seems to me and I hope I'm wrong but IDJ is starting to feel something for PHJ and really wants to know what he said to his wife YHE in bed damn we need subs for this drama and I'm hoping DDS picks it up in which I will be checking on it as well..

Ldy Gmerm said: suchadiva42 said:

Everything is already being setup for us to see him start to act out and finally do her wrong leaving.  We may have a couple of weeks as time passes and he slowly starts to allow PHJ to lead him down the wrong path cheating and hurting his wife.

@suchadiva42,

Ldy Gmerm

said:Everything is already being setup for us to see him start to act out and finally do her wrong leaving.  We may have a couple of weeks as time passes and he slowly starts to allow PHJ to lead him down the wrong path cheating and hurting his wife.

Written preview for episode 4 tonight:

YHE makes an agreement to fix the car of PHJ's after the accident.

An agreement that IDJ as working on appears to have disappeared.

PHJ's father PJH is upset about not recieving recognition for something.

Not sure if any of the above is correct but this is what Google translate said. (well after I went around the bush to try and figure out what in the heck they were saying.)

I am thinking he is mad about some deal or something that PHJ was involved in.. but I guess we will have to see.. I keep thinking that STK knows him through his parents or something. He was friendly with the dad when he met him in his office and the Chairman seemed to ask how things were going for him.

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for recap and video really appreciate everything..

I agree" IDJ isn't hip to PHJ scheme yet but when he does it will be too late to fix things with his wife and I want to see how he'll be treated by miss rich spoiled girl when she's finish with him and move onto anther man to the fact that IDJ will be alone and try to work his way back into his wife life and knowingly  they have an daughter as well...

PHJ is going to start ramp ping up her pursuit of IDJ and he will eventually not be able to resist..

YHE must have been invited to dinner as well and PHJ is playing games.. this is a mess. waiting to happen and she (YHE) could have dressed better to come to that house..

I have missed the last two episode said I'll watch tonight but from what you guy's is saying Raggedy Ann has done it again..Even if the person say you could ware anything you should care enough not to be running around dressed like that going to someone house for dinner... I'm sure if she didn't have  anything to ware she could have barrow and outfit from his sister...   

Archived