[Drama 2014] Everything Kimchi모두 다 김치 Thank you for Watching...

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@suchadiva42,  @colleenfh.... Here we are again.... Well it won't be long before all the gang is here........@KANDYBIN....Where are you honey....

valsava

said:Have you guy's taken a look at it wife total Ajumma....After marriage she has let herself go... She didn't bother to change into something more suitable to go and meet her husband she just went out as is..So of course she's going to seduce him just for the reason above.. When they were probably in school he was the nerd boy and she was the hot girl in class that every boy wanted now the roles are reversed because the atty don't look to bad...Also his sister lives in the home with them what is she some freelance artist...

I see the house wife hitting rock bottom and like coming out of her cocoon again raise into a beautiful butterfly that the husband is going to want back and ms seduction isn't letting go because daddy is sick of her and the men problems...    

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks your simply the best..

After watching the preview what was that all about when YHE came to the police station where her hubby IDJ was TBH it didn't look right at all like he didn't want his wife there, but I know this drama just begun but I would like for girlfriend to fix herself up in which I'm starting to thinking with my crazy thoughts that cabbage man will start to like YHE, as I'm seeing them already bumping into each other frequently and other then that I'm like it and so glad I've decided to watch it after Ldy Gmerm posted it and read the synopsis that sounded interested as well..

valsava said: @suchadiva42,  @colleenfh.... Here we are again.... Well it won't be long before all the gang is here........@KANDYBIN....Where are you honey....

valsava

said:Have you guy's taken a look at it wife total Ajumma....After marriage she has let herself go... She didn't bother to change into something more suitable to go and meet her husband she just went out as is..So of course she's going to seduce him just for the reason above.. When they were probably in school he was the nerd boy and she was the hot girl in class that every boy wanted now the roles are reversed because the atty don't look to bad...Also his sister lives in the home with them what is she some freelance artist...

I see the house wife hitting rock bottom and like coming out of her cocoon again raise into a beautiful butterfly that the husband is going to want back and ms seduction isn't letting go because daddy is sick of her and the men problems...    

I can see from the episode that Hubby was pissed to not get that promotion. PHJ will start playing on his ambitions watch and he will end up fooling around with her getting caught (prolly staged for him to by PHJ) and ending up with a divorce becoming a azz to his wife after hurting her ashamed of her wanting the glitz of the shiny new girl.. and later he will realize that he made the wrong choice but not before he gets that rich life he wants taking his sister with him I hope.( I already want to strangle her shrew azz.. ) and will have done some dirty deeds in the process.

@LdyGmerm....Thanks a mill...
Don't worry about the names for me I'm still a little confused to who all these people is ... That Phj is so jealous of the relationship he and his wife have she has to destroy it... The should have check her right in the police station about holding a married man's hand...  Phj had called him screaming before her ex had even showed up I see she requires a lot of attention and if the attention is not on her she freaks another spoiled brat that grew up with the princess syndrome...

Now do Yhe and Stk hook up later in this drama... ? They so look like they are made for each other.. I think Phj is out to buy her husband....   What do you guy's think..Will check Ds friday and see if it's some subs to this drama.. 
@suchadiva42.....We think alike when it comes to Yhe and Stk... It's something there but he seems kind of shy I guess them two will go into business together he grow the cabbage and she make the Kimchi... 

@valsava" I do think YHE and STK will get together because they showing them right off the bat of this drama but also loving it so far..

@Ldy Gmerm" You and me both wants to strangle that wild child and a serious question here where's her damn man at ;;)

@suchadiva42 @LdyGmerm.
Her marriage wouldn't even comes to this point if she fix herself up and hubby should tell his wife not to come out the house looking this way anymore or take those Ajumma clothes and burn them... Or he could go out and buy her clothes and tell her he wants to see her dress up looking nice when he comes home...Just because you stay home all day you don't have to look like that everyday...And I'm surprised her pregnant sister hasn't said anything about her coming out like that.... 

@valsava"

I agree" YHE is not bad looking either I love her in which on this drama is making me go mad about how she's going on about herself, and all being a housewife but still can keep her appearance up to the fact that she's a married woman and has a good handsome husband as well.. 

I think hubby would have always ended up doing something like this.. this to me seems like it is not the first time he may have been passed over.  I am not sure if he has a different side to him or is just tired of working hard and not making it to the next level. He seemed happy with YHE, but I think he will start listening to the shiny new penny (PHJ) and she will fill his head up with YHE looks and dress and that she is holding him back. She will tell him she can do more for him with her connections etc... and this idiot will go for it.

I wish someone was subbing this because I want to know what her mother is saying to YHE because it had her thinking back a lot to what her mother said. Especially after she saw the new boxer shorts she bought him.. I keep thinking her mother is telling her he will stray on her.. or that there are signs that he is.. hopefully DS subs will add a thread and sub like the other daily's we are all watching together.

@Ldy Gmerm Thanks many for your hard work in which I deeply appreciated as well..

That heffa PHJ has some nerve to call another woman husband Seonbae like she's his mistress or something to the fact that I feel it will lead to that down the line IDJ sister really needs a life or put it in order because as of right now it looks like she doesn't have a plan at all but stay stuck up in that small azz room, I give YHE will catch on to PHJ real soon about wanting IDJ but might be too late because they'll end up sleeping together heading for a divorce and I definitely want to see the outcome and will continue to watch this drama..

Archived