[Drama 2014] Everything Kimchi모두 다 김치 Thank you for Watching...

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava" @Ldy Gmerm"

I totally agree with you both" IDJ will go down hills before he knows it and after things will look up for YHE and daughter, IDJ is going to try and ease his way back to YHE but it will be too late in which YHE has STK by her side, and no lie I'm loving this drama and with 8 episodes in and as we'll see the outcome from IDJ and PHJ to STK and YHE with ups and downs I'm looking forward to it as well..

@LdyGmerm @suchadiva42,
Well there is no episode today at least not at it's regular time. They have news on still covering the accident.. I guess we will check again on Monday. 

They even showing stock market sht.. And we can't get one of our dramas... I feel for the kids and the parents... But that ship turn over like that in the water isn't benefiting the stock market at all.. 
I want my everything Kimchi,... :(( :((

Well I guess we would have to wait to see the next episode as it was getting good to a fact that I'm really missing this drama so much, and that's why I keep checking back to this thread to see YHE asking IDJ about the divorce papers and see what he's going to say or do about it, Oh this waiting it just killing me softly no lie :((

@suchadiva42, 
I hopefully we get cheating b----d # 7 Idj tonight Because I can't take it anymore.. I'm about to go to my thai dramas I see they got a bunch of new ones starting...
Broadcast station we know your plight and understand your pain.. But can we please have our everything kimchi.. You people is making it hard on us..  I have to know if Idj sign those divorce papers willingly or he's not aware of it..

@LdyGmerm @suchadiva42.
Okay girls just another 45 min or so and we can see if we get lucky or not.. My eyes are swollen from crying because of all my dramas.. 
Oh yea LdyGmerm, Did you know Aum got married this past weekend or the one before? the thai actor....Now he was some serious Eye candy..
Please give us our everything kimchi tonight..

I am hoping for an episode tonight.. if one does play.. I may do the recap later when the raw comes out instead of live. I have a very bad migraine right now.. so doing a live recap.. is out for me at the moment.. off to try more pain relievers since I have waiting days for the next episode...

Well we did have an episode and YHE let him have it about the divorce papers... she took his cell and called PHJ who was with her mother who gave her approval of IDJ (something is up with the dad and STK..) and when he called she was all happy until she heard YHE let her have it on the phone. She took his phone and took the battery out.

She hid it and he got up at night and found it and put the battery in called PHJ while YHE walked outside only to realize she had on two different shoes. He was telling PHJ something only to turn around caught again by YHE who yelled at him and he had the nerve to call her Yoeboa after talking sweet to the woman he is cheating with. YHE was looking at him and he was stunned against the counter.

I will give a detailed scene recap later.

@LdyGmerm,......Thanks for all your hard work if your head is bothering you lay down and gets some rest we understand... We won't die without 1 of your recaps.. I'm just glad they are showing the episodes but I was watching and it just kept on streaming so I also decided to wait til the raw version is up.. 
So we got four of our dramas showing that good..,.
I only saw part of Yhe is in Idj office and he showed up at work late.. Yhe looked nice in that gray she's very pretty I guess she got a hold of our advice and start to do something about her looks.. 

I was really disappointed in IDJ in the last episode.. for me you are choosing to betray your wife for gain. No one is benefiting from what you are doing but you. I am not sure how long he thought he could do what he was doing to get what he wanted but it was past time for his actions to come to the light. I expect him not saying anything was more so as not to be branded a cheater.. but you are what you are.. and you cheated on your wife and basically looked down on her now.

After all is said and done he will find his success empty without the people that believed in him and cared for him the most YHE and his daughter. I can see whatever deals or plans falling through for him and PHJ later on in the drama and he will want to go back to YHE when he realizes that the woman he left her for is nothing but a spoiled rich brat who is very manipulative. PHJ will try to do anything to hold onto him.

By then it will be too late for him because YHE has changed her look an her life and is successful along with starting a new romance with someone that will appreciate her more.

For me IDJ could have had success he should have encouraged YHE to do more with her life.. start her own business. Just because he did not get promoted at his firm he could have tried to start his own law office.. he chose to go the easy route in this and it will come back to bite him all around.

@Lday Gmerm" Thanks for the recap and video and hope you feel better from that migraine..

IDJ really thinks he doing something smart at the moment until the mess hit's the fan on how he's treating his wife YHE just to get ahead and like you said IDJ could've had his own firm but no he let PHJ dictate his life and will indeed go down hills once PHJ get's tired of him as well in which I deeply have in my mind and will continue to say it, I don't think for 1 minute that this isn't the first time PHJ stole someone else's husband 

suchadiva42 said:

@Lday Gmerm" Thanks for the recap and video and hope you feel better from that migraine..

IDJ really thinks he doing something smart at the moment until the mess hit's the fan on how he's treating his wife YHE just to get ahead and like you said IDJ could've had his own firm but no he let PHJ dictate his life and will indeed go down hills once PHJ get's tired of him as well in which I deeply have in my mind and will continue to say it, I don't think for 1 minute that this isn't the first time PHJ stole someone else's husband 

Ldy Gmerm said: suchadiva42 said:

I like that Yhe went to the both of them and let them have it.. She showed Phj I may look like and ajuma but don't take me for a fool.. Did you guy's notice that Idj didn't tear up the divorce papers in her face.. So you know he's lying... Pack his stuff and take it right to her house to her parents home and tell them you must be real proud of your daughter who chases a family man causing him to leave his wife and daughter... I would be filing a law suit on the both of them so quick.. I'll teach Phj about sending pictures of her and my husband to me.. Oh yea they would pay big time for his freedom..  

@suchadiva42,.......Hello......
I'm with you on this one he's not the first married man she has went after.. I think Phj got a bad reputation that's the reason single or divorce men don't want her so she has to go after somebody like Idj who don't know any better... She just goes buy her a man.. The idiot.. I see this coming back to him he mat even loose his job because of it now..

Archived