[Drama 2014] Everything Kimchi모두 다 김치 Thank you for Watching...

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LdyGmerm,..........Your great...Just like clock work... I go read your re-cap on your mine after I'm done with that and giving my comments.... Off to this one... Just finish reading about the cheating (choice of curse word ) as you put it.. :))..... This couldn't have been his first time cheating on her... I don't care what nobody say he just fell into it to easy like he's been doing it all along.... Or he always wanted to and never had got the chance... This is going to destroy Yhe I see her as another one don't want to let go for the sake of her and her daughter he's all they have to depend on... The cheating B-----D has hurt everyone around him all for the girl who probably slept with about every rich dude in Korea and some of they friends... 

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for the recap and video as well deeply appreciated..

Oh my" This drama is worth watching at the moment while IDJ trying to have Cake and Ice Cream, in which it's not going to work because when YHE finds out that IDJ has committed adultery she's going to be devastated to a fact that she trusted her husband, and as an lawyer who has clinets almost everyday and to do her like that is unforgiven and I like how STK was telling IDJ azz off about his behavior as being a married man, but that's ok because IDJ will be looking in while STK/YHE will become that family that he lost as you can say gave away..

@valsava and @suchadiva42 we have a lawyer in two of the dailies we are watching together... the other one cheated on his wife and dumped her while she went on a trip.. IDJ is starting up his cheating destroying his wife's trust just like KSJ did in You're only Mine.. but as usual he will feel he does not have to pay for the hurt he is about to cause to his wife and little girl as he moves up and on with his life.. he will say awful things to her, barely try to compensate her if at all and portray her as the bad girl in this when it is him who disregarded the marriage vows.. but as you guys pointed out.. STK has seen him and tries to tell him he is wrong I bet but like most of these types of characters he will not listen.. it will be later when YHE has gotten over her hurt and started over living happily with a new man that he will realize that he lost a good woman and his daughter to his selfishness.

I would love to know how to find the Chinese subs for some of our dramas.. so that I can try and translate them.. so it is not a burden on one person... I never have success when trying to watch them on the sites.. oh well we can still enjoy them..

You brought that to my attention... Actually we have three Lawyers hopefully one in Nl (Nobel Lady) Will be the knight in shinning amour to rescue our girl and give her a happier and better life... While Ksj is a pro at being a cheating jerk.. And in this one (Idj) has the aurora of a beginner... And those are the ones you really have to watch let's see if his behavior tops that of Ksj....I think I'll rename your mine and this one to the cheating B-----D club.... 

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for the recap and video also for the hard work as well..

You can say the heat is on" Now my understanding is IDJ let that heffa PHJ go to the extreme and filed for a divorce from his wife, I can't believe he would listen to another woman like that.. Oh he's definitely 2 damn easy for me and to top it off how he lied in his wife face over and over then got busted in the process, yes I know YHE should dress better than she does but that still don't give her husband the right to cheat because another woman has interest in him in which IDJ just has to let it be known that he's a married man, but I see he didn't tell her a thing to a fact that he's all for it and like I've said I'm loving this drama so far and will be looking forward to the next episode as this drama has me hooked..

YHE is really going to be hurt by what she is going to find out and how he betrayed her.. I hurt for her and I can see that STK did as well. 
IDJ's lies are starting to catch up with him and her finding those divorce papers with him having already stamped them will just about kill her.. 
 I am sure as things come to a head he will be a source of support to her and hopefully they will fall in love after she mends a bit and they perhaps start the kimchi business together.. 
But before we get there , there will be a lot of pain, tears and anger and IDJ will act like a fool and be nasty to the wife that cared for him all over PHJ who is buying him. I bet he feels he deserves this manufactured success.. 
I am interesting in what STK's relationship is to PHJ and her family this is the second time I have seen a relative of hers talking to him.. 

I also wants to know the relationship between PHJ/Family and STK, and I know this drama will have me in tears with YHE trying to face the pain of losing her husband as this drama continues, in which YHE is going to be hurt but eventually pull herself together by putting her life back in order after her divorce but I'm loving this drama so far and will be looking forward to see the next one as well..

If I was Yhe I wouldn't tel him sht that I know she needs to get a PI and get all the dirt on the both of them Hide her seal so he can't get a hold of it and don't sign anything he gives her.... That Phj I would have her azz in court suing the sht out of her... Idj she needs to take the both of them to the cleaners Phj wants him she and he both will pay dearly for his freedom...
Yhe  play her cards right she and daughter can live large off the cheating B-----d.... 
Now I'm mad as hell he already planned to divorce her... Well at least she aware of his intention now she can come out on top if she plays her cards well... We all know this isn't going to happen...
I also would like to know stk relationship to these people..       

Scripture says the pleasure of sin lasts but a moment.....so get ready because once that idiots whole world falls down like all beaten cheating husbands he will run back to his ex and his kid. At which point i want the kid to give him that certain kiss of death which is that flat rejection of him.
Which hello again btw to my fellow comparedes from the other forums!

@Triton823 you finally found us.. WELCOME..lol... no one is subbing this yet but we are having fun trying to understand on our own.. join in on the fun.

Written Preview for Episode 8:

YHE is lied to by IDJ and told that the car was a gift from the company.

YHE is uncertain of what IDJ says and begins to suspect that the car was not a gift from the company and that he is cheating possibly.

I want to give YHE the V8 slap so bad right upside her head... all the evidence points to lying and cheating.. this is why when she finds those papers the pain will be intense.

I want to know what her mother has said to her.. I keep thinking it is about a man cheating...or straying.

Triton823 said: Scripture says the pleasure of sin lasts but a moment.....so get ready because once that idiots whole world falls down like all beaten cheating husbands he will run back to his ex and his kid. At which point i want the kid to give him that certain kiss of death which is that flat rejection of him.

suchadiva42 said: Triton823 said: Scripture says the pleasure of sin lasts but a moment.....so get ready because once that idiots whole world falls down like all beaten cheating husbands he will run back to his ex and his kid. At which point i want the kid to give him that certain kiss of death which is that flat rejection of him.

Ldy Gmerm said: suchadiva42 said: Triton823 said: Scripture says the pleasure of sin lasts but a moment.....so get ready because once that idiots whole world falls down like all beaten cheating husbands he will run back to his ex and his kid. At which point i want the kid to give him that certain kiss of death which is that flat rejection of him.

Archived