[Drama 2014] Everything Kimchi모두 다 김치 Thank you for Watching...

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

valsava said: I'm so mad right now everytime I think about CB #6 .. I can't believe he sat there in that cab with the look on his face like why is she crying and do I have to hear this.. But tonight should be good Yhe goes to se her mom she needs the girl father there because I think mom will tell her to keep going for him because she needs to know all the legal in and outs for whatever it is she's trying to do.. Yhe needs to talk to her father the mom want say crap...

CB # 6 has really cross the line yes LdyGnern your right just pay her off and leave... Yhe is no need trying to hold on to someone that don't want you.. Go file papers and sue them both and make Phj pay for your childs education until she graduate college of course the college of her choice be it in korea or out of the country.. Oh I would fix both of them up real good they both would be paying me and my daughter and that benz she don't want ride in it take it and sale it... Buy one she comfortable with..  

@valsava I wonder if he will try and take that little girl from her? I want to hope that PHJ does not go for that.. she is not ready to be a stepmother to that child.

I can see his sister blaming YHE for her brother straying. I see her trying to be friendly to PHJ because she is rich until the first time PHJ says something smart to her and tells her about her bad habits and her mouth maybe. I am hoping she leaves as well. I do not want her to continue to live with her brothers ex-wife after what he did to her. 

@LdyGmerm,
I don;t think Idj will go that far unless Phj tells him to do it I see they will use the lil girl for her to divorce him.. Phj is very dirty and manipulative and Idj sister her free days is over period she would get out of my house she's been their far to long anyway...

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for the recap and video deeply appreciate your effect in bringing us the recap daily..

Oh my temperature is rising reading the recap on how low IDJ has really gone to a point where I'm very distraught with his azz and the way YHE was crying in the bedroom after the HOMEWRECKER sent a text to IDJ, no lie I was actually hitting my computer desk that's how upset I was, but I'm just going to sit back and watch IDJ crumble before YHE eyes because when PHJ get's finish with his azz she's going to move on to the next man that's in line watch and see.. 

@suchadiva42

The way I see it PHJ will have the obsessive possessive love for IDJ, she already does, she has stolen him from his wife and daughter. In the end when whatever schemes start to fall apart and IDJ gets a load of his daughter and his ex-wife living happily after he left them. He will realize that what he traded for wealth and status does not compare to what he lost.  He will prolly start to want and try to go back to YHE but she will not have him and PHJ will start trying to hold him with him doing her the same way he did YHE.

Business things will fail for them later because I see them trying to do some dirty underhanded deals to hurt STK and get over on her father since STK has ties to him some how. I would really like to know how..

I really hope that DS or someone online will review or recap this drama so we will know what is really going on.

Ldy Gmerm said: @suchadiva42

The way I see it PHJ will have the obsessive possessive love for IDJ, she already does, she has stolen him from his wife and daughter. In the end when whatever schemes start to fall apart and IDJ gets a load of his daughter and his ex-wife living happily after he left them. He will realize that what he traded for wealth and status does not compare to what he lost.  He will prolly start to want and try to go back to YHE but she will not have him and PHJ will start trying to hold him with him doing her the same way he did YHE.

Business things will fail for them later because I see them trying to do some dirty underhanded deals to hurt STK and get over on her father since STK has ties to him some how. I would really like to know how..

I really hope that DS or someone online will review or recap this drama so we will know what is really going on.

I also wants to know what the hell is IDJ sister is going to do once her brother leave YHE and be with PHJ, Is she going to find her own place or go with IDJ in which PHJ will indeed have a lot to say about IDJ coming along with them as we can see PHJ only wants IDJ with her and nobody else.. A LITTLE HOMEWRECKER 8-|

You know IDJ is a type of man that you really want to smack the hell out of him by treating his wife like she doesn't exist, while he do his flirtation around town and thinks it's ok but it not because IDJ should have thought about being a husband from the beginning and end up being a dad also, and to think of letting another come into his life and mess up a good thing because PHJ has money, IDJ better think twice before he say goodbye to YHE and daughter cause he won't get that chance again to a fact that I will be looking forward to this drama and the next episode as well..

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for the recap deeply appreciated as well..

Just reading your recap tells it all how IDJ will go to length to be with another woman while he's married, and I also agree he wants a divorce now from YHE because there's no stopping him from getting it in which he wants to become higher in ranking and will do whatever it takes to get him there, my mind is completely shot how IDJ is acting towards YHE but it's time for her to stand her ground and let that brother go and be with that tramp, just to see what he's going to get out of it, I'm hoping someone subbed this drama for us because it a good one indeed and I can't get enough of watching the next episode..

@LdyGmerm @suchadiva42,
I take it that Phj mom told him to do something for her and she will allow them to be together.. I said Yje needs to talk to her father the mother is probably trashy like her daughter... Yhe needs to let that marriage go he's not worth it he will get his in the long run because I see all this coming back to hunt they azz..

valsava said: @LdyGmerm @suchadiva42,
I take it that Phj mom told him to do something for her and she will allow them to be together.. I said Yje needs to talk to her father the mother is probably trashy like her daughter... Yhe needs to let that marriage go he's not worth it he will get his in the long run because I see all this coming back to hunt they azz..

I for one is so looking for the day their life to become a shamble.. Idj is going to be looking like a darn fool when Phj goes stepping out on him because I so see it coming and he can't get out of the marriage because what can he go back to because Yhe isn't going to want him,, 

Archived