[Drama 2014] Everything Kimchi모두 다 김치 Thank you for Watching...

Ldy Gmerm

@valsava and @suchadiva42

I also agree that this is not the first time she went after someone that may have had the boundary of marriage or a relationship she just looks like the type to not care. We can all agree she like to throw money around to get a man (never realizing that is the is real draw not her!) Like you said something is wrong for her not to have had suitors beating down the door. That guy from the first few episodes that IDJ had to run away either wanted to be with her and got shot down or had been with her and she was not snubbing him for a reason. Either way her reputation must be bad.

Like I said before I would have done the same thing that @valsava said packed his bag and delivered him to the house and told her , her mother and her father since you daughter thinks it is ok to run around with my husband, buying him cars, having him at your house, riding in the car, sending me pictures and his stamped divorce papers you can now have him, but be aware I will be filing adultery charges against her and him and she will be labeled a cheater and a husband stealer.. hurting her, him and you and your company.

But you see that above is too much like right and we would not have a story if they were both labeled that.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LdyGerm,
If I was Yhe I would keep that benz she bought him .. And send him away in the old car I will tell him this for lying.. Even if Yhe don't drive she could have someone like Stk dive it for her teach his azz a lesson... Hell she could even sell it get the money.... 

Ldy Gmerm said: @valsava and @suchadiva42

I also agree that this is not the first time she went after someone that may have had the boundary of marriage or a relationship she just looks like the type to not care. We can all agree she like to throw money around to get a man (never realizing that is the is real draw not her!) Like you said something is wrong for her not to have had suitors beating down the door. That guy from the first few episodes that IDJ had to run away either wanted to be with her and got shot down or had been with her and she was not snubbing him for a reason. Either way her reputation must be bad.

Like I said before I would have done the same thing that @valsava said packed his bag and delivered him to the house and told her , her mother and her father since you daughter thinks it is ok to run around with my husband, buying him cars, having him at your house, riding in the car, sending me pictures and his stamped divorce papers you can now have him, but be aware I will be filing adultery charges against her and him and she will be labeled a cheater and a husband stealer.. hurting her, him and you and your company.

But you see that above is too much like right and we would not have a story if they were both labeled that.

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for the recap and video in which I know it's not easy as it looks deeply appreciated it as well..

That bast^rd has the audacity to be hugging the witch in public now and turns around calling his wife and getting caught, Yup it's that time YHE has to go home and get that brother clothes and throw them out to the curb, and keep it pushing to a fact after seeing the preview YHE in the cab crying (hell 2 the nah) I know she love that jack azz but IDJ isn't caring about YHE whooping and crying, all he wants is gaining and being on top thinking PHJ will put him their as he continue doing what she do or says, I'm so glad we've back seeing this drama and can't wait for the next episode because it's indeed getting good.

@valsava and @suchadiva42

I think she was talking junk about her brother could not possibly be doing wrong (wait until it comes out that he has been) but I think she also tried to insinuate something about YHE and STK when he dropped them off as well.

Either way she is going to eat her words and I hope he takes that azz with him when he goes which I doubt her mother will allow that. But we will see.  No way in hell would she be staying with me after her brother betrayed me.

Ldy Gmerm said: @valsava and @suchadiva42

I think she was talking junk about her brother could not possibly be doing wrong (wait until it comes out that he has been) but I think she also tried to insinuate something about YHE and STK when he dropped them off as well.

Either way she is going to eat her words and I hope he takes that azz with him when he goes which I doubt her mother will allow that. But we will see.  No way in hell would she be staying with me after her brother betrayed me.

Ldy Gmerm

said:

@valsava

and 

@suchadiva42

That is what kills me about IDJ every time we have seen him get caught the first thing out of his mouth is Yoebo, it is not sorry it is not yes I am doing wrong it is honey and then he has the nerve to get on her when she fires back at him for what he is doing. IDJ is past caring he is now in that I am justified phase and does not care anymore that he is in the wrong and has hurt his wife only that she is making him looking bad. the scum!!!

Ldy Gmerm said: That is what kills me about IDJ every time we have seen him get caught the first thing out of his mouth is Yoebo, it is not sorry it is not yes I am doing wrong it is honey and then he has the nerve to get on her when she fires back at him for what he is doing. IDJ is past caring he is now in that I am justified phase and does not care anymore that he is in the wrong and has hurt his wife only that she is making him looking bad. the scum!!!

I'm so mad right now everytime I think about CB #6 .. I can't believe he sat there in that cab with the look on his face like why is she crying and do I have to hear this.. But tonight should be good Yhe goes to se her mom she needs the girl father there because I think mom will tell her to keep going for him because she needs to know all the legal in and outs for whatever it is she's trying to do.. Yhe needs to talk to her father the mom want say crap...

I'm hoping when YHE does goes and see PHJ mother she should tell her exactly what kind of daughter she has in which messing with a married man on top of that, oh I'm so hoping YHE let it be known as watching the preview PHJ standing her azz there looking scared of what YHE is going to say..  (PLEASE) YHE TELL IT ALL 8-|

I hope she do tell it all because Phj sure is looking scared Yhe shouldn't cut that tramp no slack she didn't show her any justification running around with her husband.. Yhe better hook her and Idj butts up and file those charges against the both of them I tell you she would pay me for him as long as she has him she will be paying...

I really like how STK is worried about YHE and not trying to take advantage of her as to when the time comes he'll be their by YHE side through it all, while IDJ cheating azz will be trying to reconcile with YHE and his daughter, in which I believe his daughter is going to be upset with IDJ and PHJ watch and see and I'll be looking forward to it as well..

Archived