[Drama 2014] Everything Kimchi모두 다 김치 Thank you for Watching...

Ldy Gmerm

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for the recap and video in which I deeply appreciate all the hard work that you do..

I just hope somebody will sub this drama but will check out my MBC channel to see if it's on yet"

So the cheating is really on now in which IDJ dumb azz went to meet PHJ at the hotel and knowing he's married, I wouldn't care what PHJ asked him to do he should have been man enough to tell that heffa he can't go to a place like that being a married man, oh this drama is going the right pace as where we'll see how it's done when IDJ had something good but will be taking away from his butt, because he didn't use his brains from cheating on his wife and I can't wait to see how YHE rebound from all this, and move on with her life and like you said Ldy Gmerm meet her a nice man (STK) and helping her in the process, and after seeing the preview" tomorrow isn't coming any sooner to a fact that I'm loving this drama..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phj sent her the divorce papers and he allowed it... I don't think he knows she did that.... Phj decided to make that move when he didn't give her his undivided attention.. This cheating B-----D so need to be ran over by a truck.. 

@LdyGmerm......

valsava

said:Phj sent her the divorce papers and he allowed it... I don't think he knows she did that.... Phj decided to make that move when he didn't give her his undivided attention.. This cheating B-----D so need to be ran over by a truck.. 

@valsava and @suchadiva42..

It will take a min for YHE to get herself together after all is said and done.. and although I feel for her character I can not help but feel she is a fool as well.

I say this because no one would have stopped me from calling out Yoebo when she saw him at the house. I would have done it so her parents would know he is married with her grabbing on him like that.

YHE started having thoughts about him straying for a bit now.. she knew something was not right.. she did not want to believe he would do it so she let him and herself say it is her imagination or she is being silly.

The moment I saw the additional charges for parking and had to go searching for the car and saw him drive up in a white Mercedes that he has lied about twice. Remember the first time he lied about the car was when he picked them up from the hospital. If it was such a gift then he should have been telling his family as soon as he got it. But no he hid it and the old car after she mentioned seeing it in the outside parking.

She thought she saw him with PHJ at the market.. where anyone they knew could see them she stops but others were in the way and she keeps running after her mother. The signs have all been there for her.

Instead of asking him about it I would have watched him.. I would have followed him and I would have brought the police and charged him with adultery. I would have pulled the black box and camera data and found out who was in the car and what was said.. YHE did not do any of those things this is why she is only going to get a bit of compensation and that man is going to start on his new life already made.

She will be keeping the kid because PHJ is not going to be a ready made mommy you can forget that.  He will prolly let her keep the old car. But she will come out on the short end of the stick as they always do.

It will be up to her to shake herself out of what is about to transpire and move on fast because she has to make a living once the primary bread winner is gone.

Sure if any of the things I said had been done above we may not have a story or we would finally have a story of a woman that handles her business right off the bat and gives it to the husband so he and the other woman are labeled as cheaters. You want to move on fine.. by me but you go with the stigma of cheating and you are going to compensate me.. after that do what the heck you want to do..

@LdyGmerm,
I don't think Yhy can be that stupid she just don't want to accept it.. So I was kind of mad when Stk was blocking her from seeing him she going to find out anyway so do it now and get it over with... Just to find out what she needed to do without her husband knowing was to go to the court office and talk to some of those Ajjmas that has gotten a divorce or getting she could come out on top and make both of them pay her for the rest of her life... She hasn't found out yet which I think will happen friday and be the cliffhanger...   

Written Preview for Episode 9

PHJ sends YHE the stamped divorce papers for IDJ. YHE not believing it goes to see her.

IDJ either did divorce YHE without her knowledge or plans to do so. (not sure about this)

PHJ's father has IDJ looking over/review agricultural business with STK in mind (I am really curious what STK's relationship is to him.. )

I keep seeing the commercial for Everything Kimchi on MBC Amercia cable channel I hope it will soon be running with subs. Right now they are still running Take My Hand that was on before this..

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for the written preview" I've seen it as well Everything Kimchi on MBC channel and believe they will show it with subs..

I'm like you YHE is a stupid woman who should have said something at PHJ house to let it be known that IDJ is indeed her husband but she stood there like an fool by leaving talking to herself outside in which IDJ would've been with me going home..

PHJ's father has IDJ looking over/review agricultural business with STK in mind (I am really curious what STK's relationship is to him.. )

I'm starting to think he's related to them... He maybe Phj uncle he may go and tell how that wicked Phj was running around with a married family man and is the cause of the family being broken... I hope she don't think her marriage to him will be a happy one because anytime you do something like this it's nothing good to come out of it in the end...  
Ya we may get some subs after all.. Ds has't started to sub yet..?  

Whatever his relationship is to her father her mother does not like it.. she was rude to him.. I am not sure if he is a stepfather to him, an uncle and close friend to his real parents or what.. but that woman said something to him in the last episode. I am not sure if he knows PHJ or not but if he sees her again and then remembers her running around with YHE hubby.. I can see why he will be with her going against them..

For some reason I can see her mother telling her something about STK making her go after him for something.

valsava said: PHJ's father has IDJ looking over/review agricultural business with STK in mind (I am really curious what STK's relationship is to him.. )

I'm starting to think he's related to them... He maybe Phj uncle he may go and tell how that wicked Phj was running around with a married family man and is the cause of the family being broken... I hope she don't think her marriage to him will be a happy one because anytime you do something like this it's nothing good to come out of it in the end...  
Ya we may get some subs after all.. Ds has't started to sub yet..?  

@valsava @Ldy Gmerm"

I was thinking maybe PHJ father or mother is STK father brother or either sister leaving PHJ/STK cousins because they're really close in which STK doesn't like what he see how IDJ is treating YHE and does hope DS subs this drama and is a good one as well..

suchadiva42 said:

@valsava @Ldy Gmerm"

I was thinking maybe PHJ father or mother is STK father brother or either sister leaving PHJ/STK cousins because they're really close in which STK doesn't like what he see how IDJ is treating YHE and does hope DS subs this drama and is a good one as well..

I'm stating to think Phj and Idj was in a relationship all the time when this drama first started.... It's just the writer hadn't shown it to us just right then for us to get a better picture of what's going on... I'm really starting to think this is how it was from episode one... How else could things progress for them so fast like this and not even at episode 20... Idj is just ready to get this marriage over with.. And poor Yhe never saw it coming... It's going to hit her like a mac truck..   

valsava said: I'm stating to think Phj and Idj was in a relationship all the time when this drama first started.... It's just the writer hadn't shown it to us just right then for us to get a better picture of what's going on... I'm really starting to think this is how it was from episode one... How else could things progress for them so fast like this and not even at episode 20... Idj is just ready to get this marriage over with.. And poor Yhe never saw it coming... It's going to hit her like a mac truck..   

I am not sure that we will have a new episode until Sunday.. due to the news coverage..

I will keep watch.. but even if we do not .. we can still chat about what we have seen so far...

I get the feeling that PHJ may have liked him in school and since he is a bit older then her he may not have either noticed her or ignored her attempts to get his attention.

She is now using her wealth (her fathers wealth) to buy him and because he has been beaten out a few times in his law firm for permotion he is caught thinking he deserves this. It will only be later that he realizes he went for more money and a better title to the loss of his family.

I keep thinking that his sister will go with him.. but I can not see PHJ allowing that since we know the sister has a mouth on her and PHJ will not want anyone around that could influence him.

I wonder if they marry he will come to her home since he does not have a mother that we have seen to bring her home too.

@Ldy Gmerm"

I think the sister might be against IDJ for being with PHJ and will have it out with both of them in which I know SJ got that mouth but she does talk to YHE when her brother isn't around and I'm actually looking forward to it to the fact that SJ might end up with a man in this drama since it's a long and daily one also..

@suchadiva42,......Now to rant about CB # 5....
.@Ldy Gmerm"

I think the sister might be against IDJ for being with PHJ and will have it out with both of them in which I know SJ got that mouth but she does talk to YHE when her brother isn't around and I'm actually looking forward to it to the fact that SJ might end up with a man in this drama since it's a long and daily one also..

I don't think Idj sister will take to kindly to her brother affair when she knows all Yhe do is stay home and takes care of her family and answer to her brother and her beck and call... I believe the sister will be the one reminding him of his duties just because they are divorce he still owes her for her time and the well being of their daughter.. I could see Idj wanting to still take care of his family but Phj is the one that want allow it because she knows as long as she keeps conflict between Yhe and Idj Yhe will hate him and he would never leave her..

So this is my rant for CB # 5

I know for a fact that SJ won't have IDJ cheating on YHE and forget about it in which she will have a lot to say to her brother and hoping she tell that heffa PHJ as well but I see it that IDJ will regret it down the line that he had a faithful wife and gave it up to be with a rich woman..

Nothing good will come for Idj for mistreating his wife and daughter.. I look for him to try and dump Phj but her manipulative ways will cause Yhe never to take him back also I see Phj suffering for the mess she caused also.. 

Archived