[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes! I see some familiar names here! This is the second couple that shipped so hard! Hehehe... AOMIKE fan here... My first time to post in in AOMIKE thread but I love their remake drama since full house Thai... I'm still watching their vids in YouTube and get some updates here... Hello everyone! Let's keep shipping this two couple till the end! Fighting! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Everyone!

Unfortunately, I have some bad news to share with everyone. Due to copyright issues, Full House Thai and Kiss Me Thai are no longer available to watch on Viki.  These shows were posted as Fan Channels since Viki did not get the rights to them and now the content provider has suddenly asked for the shows to be removed. Hopefully, Viki will be able to get the rights for Season 2 Kiss Me Again.

Hi~~~ im new here. I just watched full house thai and I cant get over mike x aom chemistry so here I am agskskshss omg can someone tell me their story? I heard they are dating now for real now?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am having such an AoMike withdrawal..!!

The year is almost over and still no news of Kiss Me 2. I know in interviews they did say that there was going to be a second season, but I'm sure it won't come out this year. Maybe late next year. Oh well, time to binge watch Full House and Kiss Me... and there are always videos on youtube!! XD   

I wanna to be real couple. If  everyone knows their information nowaday, pls post here. I was follow on their instagram.But can't know everything their knows. I wanna know truely..... Bcz I love AoMike. And Wanna be real couple .

Spoiler
Spoiler

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello~

I'm Aomike new fan here. Been diligently reading from 1st page and had fun. Thank you for all contributors & translators. It means a lot for me for international fans. Nice to know you all! :)

I watched Kiss Me first (bcoz I watched all versions) then Full House. Those two dramas made me fall with this couple. Their chemistry is no joke. 

I have something to ask you..they did merit trip to Myanmar together right? Is that any special meaning?? Truthfully I don't know much about Thai culture, but seeing them went trip together personally it means they really close. 

Hoping for their new project in 2017! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived