[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much, @happymental‌, for your quick translation...

I am so happy to be abled to read your translation. Its 1st hand!

Agree with @MaryannT,‌ we all appreciate your hard work and thats why we are willing to wait for you. >:D<

Guest happymental

10691774_1467599566853460_1143327440_n.j
We are here at China, Do you know your partner favourite food?
Mike: I don't know her favourite one but I knew that she eats everything and she is always hungry. She eats so little and then after a while she will get hungry again. The words I often hear from her is "I am hungry" and her trademark is to touch stomach and say "hungry".
Aom: For Mike, he will eats everything that is meat.
Mike: But right now I try to eat less meat, Actually if it is Chinese food, I can eat so many things, for example, fish dishes menu, I also like it.
Cr. support_aomikeTranslated by happymental

Guest happymental

10665292_691581167592556_1525277377_n.jp
Wonderful night in Shanghai
Ni-hao the first greeting sound at Shanghai(The standard way of greeting someone in Chinese).We cannot see the great wall of China from here but we can hear the screaming sound from fans and the name of Mike-pirat and Aom-sushar cleary, we can say that there is no wall between Aomike and their fans.
Cr. support_aomiketranslated by happymental

Guest happymental

10576170_846853972000633_883573223_n.jpg
The favourite color that you partner like to wear Mike: When we have event together, I'm kinda worried because the dress we choose is kinda conflict. For me, it's black tone. For Aom, her style will be like bright colors, I always see her wear a blue colour dress. Aom: the latest time, he texted me that he doesn't know what to do, he cannot decide which one he's gonna wear because Aom's dress is so sweet, so I replied "I see, you will face a difficult time (lol)". Mike: Aom has left me no choice cuz she chooses the dress first and tell me that when she's gonna wear this and that, and each of them made me think that how I'm gonna find the dress that matching with her. Only Mascot costumes that will match her dress.  Recently, I started to buy the dresses that have a white tone, blue tone, or like a sky pattern. I remembered the day that I bought them, I went with my friends, so they asked me "Hey you wear something like this too?", "I saw you always wear something like black tone", So I replied my friend that for now I have to wear something like this and may be have to buy more (lol).
Cr. support_aomikeTranslated by happymental 

@happymental‌, the article about matching dress code.. aww, it makes mind goes crazy after reading it. I am so happy about Mike's effort towards their special relation.

Nevertheless, thank you so much @happymental‌ for your time. ;;)

Guest happymental

10616037_778921858827201_314621282568341
I translated the middle and the right columns, so right now I'm gonna trans the left one.
Mike: But I used to look at Aom when she is sleeping(secretly looking at Aom). I never told Aom before. When I stared at her when she was sleeping, I think that when she stays still and not talk, she is cute (lol).   Finally, I am the person who talk first cuz I'm kinda easily angry but cannot angry for long. After waiting for a period of time, I started to feel "Why doesn't she comes and talk to me(says sorry something like that)?". So I felt that I would be the one to say sorry but I still don't want to say it directly, therefore I ordered a dog doll and flowers for her.
Aom: But for me to do like this(send a dog doll and flowers) is kinda weird.
Mike: I think that to send this kind of stuff to her first then she may be laugh, after that go to say sorry to her, everything may be getting better. All the thing I did is for Full House Thai (lol). I remembered that we have 1 scene left, to think that we not gonna meet each other like now, so I don't want it to end like this. I also consulted other people in the line app too that why it doesn't work (lol) but after that it is getting better and better.
Aom: there was one scene that we had to stay in the car for hours, but we didn't talk to each other even a single word.
Mike: No one talk, we both play a mobile phone, I guess Aom gossips me with her friend.
Aom: the time we brought Full House for on-air in Korea, we were quarrelling with each other too.
Mike: I got out of the car immediately that day, so angry.
Aom: I cannot remembered that why Mike was get out of the car but there is something that I dislike, for example, when we were not that close yet, why he likes to touch me, when taking a photo why he likes to touch me, so I told Mike that when we taking a photo, please don't touch me, so he turned to me and angry then said why I cannot touch you(cuz we are working together). But I didn't care and say 'No' (lol). We are so serious quarrelling with each other. I think in the Entertainment industry, no one will be like us(To say it directly that "Don't touch").
Mike: At that moment, I felt like 'OK! you don't want me to touch, so I don't touch'.  We stayed like this until Full House was finished shooting.
Cr. Hamburger Mag. translated by happymental
Let's support their work and respect their personal life.

Mike just updated his Instagram today. He is with Maxwell, Sarah and her mom, there is another person but I don't know who the guy is and I'm sorry if I cannot post some pics here..

Anyway please read @m1keangelo_interfanpage on Mike's caption..

"It's a good day. I have a chance to ask for blessings from godliness in Chinese Vegetarian Festival at Juitui Shrine in Phuket. Please bless Maxwell to be the healthy and precious child. Thank you to Mom of Sarah for the great care of Maxwell and thank you to Sarah for friendship"

#goodfriend

---Well I am happy that both of them are Good Friends and a Good Parents to their son...---

Hello, Everyone!Recently, I was ill and bedridden and I watched the Thai version of Full House and I loved it so much! What great chemistry these two individuals brought to the screen through their acting on screen and interactions off screen.
I have always been such a fan of actors who have a real relationship (friendship) in real life where we know that their interactions with each other are not PR. For example, Leo and Kate - best of friends and I love that! I see a similar friendship in Aom and Mike through videos I watched of them on Youtube. However, the video that touched me so much was the one of them giving an interview with WoodyTalk when Aom cried about Mike's paternity situation and the backlash he received. He became teary (even the host too!) as well and you can see how touched he was in having her as a friend - he was speechless. That's something that you can't act- the raw feelings and care you have for a friend. I also saw on Instagram that Aom has met Maxwell and she even held him. That's a true and real friendship =) Who knows? Perhaps one day, something more will come out of this friendship! Aom did admit at the end of that particular interview that she was seeing someone in the entertainment business while giving Mike googly eyes so maybe he knows who it is - or maybe it's him! I'm just kidding. I think their friendship is awesome! I ship the friendship! 
I read through comments here that they may be filming another series so I'm excited for that as well and looking forward to reading everyone's posts! 

@doradora1984‌ Hello..Happy AoMike's Day to you! ... I totally agree wih everything that you said...But we cannot ship them to be friends anymore since they call each other as "Close Friends"and Mike calls Aom as his "Special Supporter"... I am always happy to see them both together and I am so excited to watch their new series ^_^

Archived