[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

MaryannT, read your message in instagram days ago.

No worries, though I have not been here for quite awhile, I am still around here, instagram well as in chinese baidu enjoying reading all comments of Aomike.

Despite all accuses about Aomike be it anywhere, like MaryannT and some strong others, I am still a great supporter of Aomike in whatever the case it will be.

At present, its a sensitive position for both Aom & Mike. No matter what actions they take, there will bound to be cheers and jeers. But in whatever cases, really hope everyone to be yourself & trust what you feel.

Putting aside personal feelings which I really hope and had been hanging on that Aom & Mike could eventually be together someday, I or in fact us being their supporters sincerely hope that such an indeed great chemistry team will carry on to work together more to bring even more happiness to many who enjoy their works. >:D<

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@phing‌ I know some AoMike chinese fans are still there for AoMike ka including you ^_^ thanks for being here with us...

Hi @MaryannT, there are indeed lots of die-hard chinese fans at Baidu still supporting them especially their works.

• 2 weeks later...

@MaryannT, i had problem logging in to instagram that explains why i am always invisible in instagram. I had seen bad posts from @noaomike1 in instagram. Indeed very irritating! Can @MaryannT help me reply @noaomike1 to thank her for loving aomike as she had been posting NO Aomike meaning "Nonetheless Only Aomike"! @MaryannT, please help me reply that LOVELY fan in instagram to cool Aomike fans. Lots of thanks!! Look at the brighter side, Aomike fans!

As for weibo, i chose to be a silent reader and not active.

;;)

• 1 month later...
Guest mikeaom4ever

HI EVERYONE!!!!  I have been following your amazing posts and loving Mike and Aom together all this time and missing talking with you guys cause i forgot my password hehehe... anyway VOTE FOR AOMIKE as a couple in this link!  I think you can vote through MARCH 1st and VOTE EVERY 30 minutes!!!  They are low now at 5 percent so we NEED TO VOTE!!!  I can't make out the words, but you scroll down this page http://activity.gmember.com/awards2015/vote until you see the pic of mike and the heart connecting him to the pic of Aom (awwww) then you click VOTE and sign in with facebook and allow the app... then they give you a page with your name from facebook and two places to write in.  I COULD NOT FIGURE OUT WHAT IT WAS cause it's in Thai but i guessed EMAIL and PASSWORD goes there so i put that in the two line places and it said THANKS and that i could vote again in half an hour.  LETS ALL VOTE FOR THEM!!!  If anyone who knows Thai would like to help or correct me if it's not for email then password when you vote, then i would appreciate it!  (i'm looking at you, my amazing friend @happymental hehe)   I tried to tag some of you so you could see this and vote here http://activity.gmember.com/awards2015/vote and share the link and vote every half hour as you can for Aom and Mike!  It might help their new series be filmed even if they know that the paring is still loved and popular to us all!  PLEASE VOTE my wonderful friends!  <3 love you all  @phing @noaomike1 @MaryannT, @chiu7094 @yoyoicecube @JoyceL @phoesceia @Earthkeeper @angelangie

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! I'm a new fan and I'm from the Philippines. I only know English huhuhhuhu :(( Do they have another series together? I want to see them together again in a series. uhuhuhuhuhu AOMIKE <3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi!!! I never thought I would find a thread of this couple here heeheheSo happy to see they have lots of fans over the world, I'm from Argentina! and it's hard to find dramas from Thailand to watch, are Mike and Aom doing another drama together? I would love to watch it! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just found out about AoMike being the lead couple for the Thai adaptation of Itazura Na Kiss and all I can think about is...WHERE WAS I WHEN THIS NEWS CAME OUT????? OMG My poor shipper heart!!!! haha

I'm still relatively (read: really really) new to the Lakorn fandom so if anyone can suggest any sites that give updates and info please let me know!!!! (ps. I can read english fluently, a bit of chinese and basic korean! Thanks everyone!!! <3)

Guest digidigibob

Hi fellow AoMike fans! Why is this thread so quiet? Aren't you guys excited for Kiss Me? :( Should we make a drama thread or should we just spazz about Kiss Me in this thread? :)

I just found out that they already started filming for KM a few days ago and I was so excited 'til I found out that it will be shown on Sept. How am I going to wait that long? :tears: So I decided to rewatch Full House and now that I'm done, I'm going crazy about AoMike again. Lol. I need someone to talk to about AoMike so I wish people would start posting here again while we wait for September :)

Btw, here's the Eng subbed teaser of KM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7fRV3fnAGY&feature=youtu.be

Archived